Ia Hamas killing & torturing Palestinians? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 05:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Cancer_Researcher's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 13,878
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
I don't think there is any anti-semitism here. A lot of anti-Israel sentiments and anti-Zionist sentiments but this is not the same as anti-semitism. I am both anti-Israel and Anti-zionist. I can't stand the policies of Israel and I do think that Israel is a criminal state and I also do believe that israel does NOT or EVER wanted or wants peace. I am NOT anti semitic however.
Cancer_Researcher is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 13,370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
The reason I pointed this out is because I am CONSTANTLY being called a Jew hater. You should have read some the responses in the Stimulus Package thread by Multipuyrpose and Bottomeline1, they both said it loud and clear just because I disagree with Israeli policies when it comes to making peace with the Palestinians. You too tend to look for ways to discredit me with untrue statements when you feel like I hit a nerve. Now why is that?
I assume "Multipuyrpose" is a reference to me!
Can you find a quote of mine from that thread where I called you a "Jew hater"?





"and the fact that members shouldn’t mention the other in their posts."

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.

Last edited by Multipurpose; 02-10-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Multipurpose is online now  
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
I assume "Multipuyrpose" is a reference to me!
Can you find a quote of mine from that thread where I called you a "Jew hater"?





"and the fact that members shouldn’t mention the other in their posts."
Sorry dude, it was Milfy; I tend to confuse both of you for whatever reason. Again, my apologies.
DP is offline  
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
..... You too tend to look for ways to discredit me with untrue statements when you feel like I hit a nerve. Now why is that?
Oh, please, Drew, spare us the theatrics.

I gave you just enough rope to hang yourself with and you willingly obliged....
baby boo is offline  
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
......Hamas IS INDEED THE TRUE AND LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT voted in by the people, for the people in a fair democratic election. ....:
Indeed.

Cancer researcher is correct.

The Palestinians of Gaza have, indeed, voted for perpetual war.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
baby boo is offline  
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Oh, please, Drew, spare us the theatrics.

I gave you just enough rope to hang yourself with and you willingly obliged....
So you admit that you're a manipulator? Again, what rope and where do you see me hanging on some limb or post? You kept uttering a lie over and over and now you believe it
DP is offline  
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
So you admit that you're a manipulator? Again, what rope and where do you see me hanging on some limb or post? You kept uttering a lie over and over and now you believe it
^^^^^^An Academy Award winning performance....
baby boo is offline  
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:51 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Indeed.

Cancer researcher is correct.

The Palestinians of Gaza have, indeed, voted for perpetual war.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
Let's kill'em all eh?
DP is offline  
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Let's kill'em all eh?
I believe that's what Hamas' charter calls for against Israel.
baby boo is offline  
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 06:56 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
^^^^^^An Academy Award winning performance....
Just admit that you can't stand anyone criticizing Israel and we will understand. You game is too obvious ok, so don't lower yourself by creating scenarios that aren't there. You're smarter than that!
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Who is Hamas? DP Off-Topic 143 01-16-2009 02:56 AM
What Do The Palestinians/Hamas Really Want, Why, and How's Their Strategy Working? JimSmith Off-Topic 13 01-14-2009 12:15 PM
Palestinians cannot even visit their homes. Tahloube Off-Topic 142 11-26-2008 05:22 AM
Israel slaughters another 37 Palestinians Marsden Off-Topic 131 01-27-2008 06:53 AM
Hamas Spokesperson Blasts Palestinians baby boo Off-Topic 1 08-31-2006 01:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome