LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Why must they play with my Stimulus Package?

As I see the House and Senate go back and fourth, how come they can't come to a conclusion? Why all the bickering? I thought the House and Senate wanted to work together, but all I see is a bunch of over paid cry babies pointing fingers on both sides. I don't like any body playing with my stimulus package and not coming up with something. I have a package that I can bring to the house and they can play with and it will stimulate me at the same time, some one call Nancy.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I'm likewise wondering when my package will be stimulated.

Booom chicka waoooowaooooowwww.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 12:37 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Just respond to any tapping you hear while taking a constitutional in the men WC in Congress. You will get your package stimulated, for sure
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Here is the reason Sly:
Some Republicans want to simply push for a massive tax cut for the rich rather than see this stimulus go through. The reasoning behind it, as far as they are concerned, is that a large tax cut for the rich will create a trickle down stimulus because they are more adept at spending our money and taking us to the cleaners more efficiently.
The bottom line is that they see either way we are screwed so they may as well serve their real constituents; the rich! So why help the poor if they are going to fuk it up anyway? They will never show gratitude, but the rich on the other hand will have a butler or gofer position for them when they get their ass kicked out of Congress. It is this simple and it is this brutal. Anything else you hear from the right is simply a blatant lie no matter how they sugar coat it. Oh, the Democrats aren't any better either, just pick your poison
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
The only thing I have heard in the package that both parties are debating is all bullshit, that wont help me you or any body else in any sector. None of MY money is actually going to help me. Its pissing me off because both parties are just creating extensive wish lists for the rich. There is nothing in there that will allow me (the little guy) to actually feel safe enough to go out and purchase new goods which will stimulate the economy. All I see is the House and Senate playing twinkle dick with all the rich and they seem incredibly happy about not allowing this measure to pass with out stuffing their wallets while all the mean time, prices for everything have risen to the point that some one like me may have to go food shopping on Craigslist. I have what some one call top tier health insurance, which I pay for. Recently I have to pay 99% for some emergency work. I was extremely sadden because the health insurer said I had to go through hoops to even get part of my money back. I said fuck it, why am I paying over $160 a month for this type of coverage only to end up paying 99% of a medical bill. WTF is that. They paid $1 fucking dollar of a medical claim of over $500 wtf. Sorry but its really getting to me. Being single and paying the amount of taxes I'm paying, yet these rich punks skip out on $100,000 bills over a 16 year period and the IRS calls me because of I forgot to file a W2 for a part time job I had in 2004 which was $7 an hour 4 our a day for 6 months. Sorry for the rant, but there is no end in sight with all this bullshit, yet they party hard on the hill leaving us the crumbs.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
This world is owned by the rich, just in case you didn't know that
We basically work for them; the rest are squabbles about how to spread the crumbs among us.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: 1981 380SL - Lorinser bodykit w/16x7 LOs - AKA "Frau Blau"(Lady Blue)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
This world is owned by the rich, just in case you didn't know that
We basically work for them; the rest are squabbles about how to spread the crumbs among us.
You know, I said it b4 and I'll say it again. You back someone up into a corner and start kicking the shit out of them they WILL fight back, eventually. I think while these dickheads are pissing around in washington, everything is going down the toilet and there WILL be consequences
Marie Antoinette found out what happens when you keep doing that shit...

"If you don't know what you're looking for it's kind of hard to find it!"

CCTORONTO:
Quote:
If it helps America through it's current crisis, I say go ahead! We can take it, after all we're Canadian!

Blame Canada!!
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit96 View Post
You know, I said it b4 and I'll say it again. You back someone up into a corner and start kicking the shit out of them they WILL fight back, eventually. I think while these dickheads are pissing around in washington, everything is going down the toilet and there WILL be consequences
Marie Antoinette found out what happens when you keep doing that shit...
The biggest thing this GOV is going to loose is the average persons trust in our own economy, yes I know its happened already, but things will get worst. I am sick and tired of these rich cunts getting billions of dollars while I suffer. Why the fuck does the CEO of Citigroup get millions of dollars after fucking over peoples 401k's yet these people loose savings, houses and in some cases their lives? Its pretty darn sad.

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
The biggest thing this GOV is going to loose is the average persons trust in our own economy, yes I know its happened already, but things will get worst. I am sick and tired of these rich cunts getting billions of dollars while I suffer. Why the fuck does the CEO of Citigroup get millions of dollars after fucking over peoples 401k's yet these people loose savings, houses and in some cases their lives? Its pretty darn sad.
I bet ya they wrote off their personal losses to get some of that Tarp money in form of bonuses for simply getting it in the bank. I am willing to also bet that the bonuses are much higher than what they lost on their personal portfolios. Just meat for the auditors, that's all
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
I bet ya they wrote off their personal losses to get some of that Tarp money in form of bonuses for simply getting it in the bank. I am willing to also bet that the bonuses are much higher than what they lost on their personal portfolios. Just meat for the auditors, that's all
I agree with you 2000%. The people that are getting the help frankly don't need it. Sorry if they may have an increase on their $8,000,0000 beach retreat while, there is a family about to be homeless from these high dollar Pansy Schemes. I see it this way, the CEO's of failed banks should work for a $1 a year till they can get back on their feet. For once these assholes need to come down a couple of notches. I like what that Japanese CEO is doing, some of our CEO should follow suite.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in