LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Let's make them American and the point is moot. How complicated is that? Are they too brown for your tastes?
Foolish retort. They haven't earned citizenship and they don't deserve it. It's not a right unless you are born here. How often would you hand out citizen cards? Bi-annually? Put them in cereal boxes?

Now for the racist quip. I'm sure there are plently of people who want illegals out due to color. What percentage of US citizens actually fall into this category? I'm sure it is quite small. You have thrown a blanket of generalization over everyone who dares to disagree with you. This makes you the true bigot.

Along those same lines are your rants of "BUSHES FAULT" wah wah wah wah wah wah! I'm not getting my way so I'll insult you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
The economic issues are one thing, but to me they are vastly overshadowed by the human rights issues. We have many families of Mexican-Americans here in Houston who are now the grown children of people who came into this country illegally who are now elderly. They worked all their lives for shit wages, and as non-citizens, they do not qualify for Social Securirty, and as a result, they live with their grown American citizen children. Are we to deport them? According to Monstermog and his hero, Michael Savage, we should put these elderly people in a truck, and dump them in Mexico. We also have other families where the parents are illegal, and the children, by birthright, are American citizens. Are we to make them orphans and wards of the state by rounding up their parents in Gestapo raids and dumping them across the border? We have a million of children in elementary schools, born in Mexico, who smuggled into the country with their illegal parents, who have become completely Americanized after spending years in our public schools. Do we rip them from the colleges and send them back to live in a mud hut? This is why people in general are sick of this racist crap coming from guys like Monstermog. He doesn't give a shit about any of those people, his real fun comes from making them suffer.
I don't argue that, in the big picture Human Rights trumps economics every time but in the view of the NeoCon Human Rights is not even on the board...unless it is some perceived "right" that the NeoCon minority feels is being removed from them. THEN it is a REALLY big deal.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Brentwood MB

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
This subject on both sides need to be dealt with. I do however agree that RIGHT NOW, is not the best time. We need to address our real problems or some of us will be headed toward Mexico in hopes of making a living.
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermog1964 View Post
It's not about Racism...We have laws that for years have been worked around and now that 28% of the population of CA is Non-American you call it Racism....

Integrity says no as my Grandfather and Grandmother immigrated legally. We don't need illegals getting Blanket Amnesty. The reason they come is because the corrupt leadership in these controlled democratic majority places like, TX, CA, Illinois, FL, NY makes up the Democratic electoral party and without them the Democrats would not have won their Democratic election. It's S... and you know it. Stop lying to yourself and send them home. You who are for Blanket Amnesty probably have illegals working for you and have enjoyed the benefits of cheap labor. Is it right to have cheap labor....Yes. But not illegally.

We need to fine the business who employ people such as these and deport them. We need to fine the States who encourage businesses to hire illegals and not use the right channels for legal workers. We need to put a frickin wall up and close the loopholes.

Remember the big Road in TX that's supposed to run from Mexico up into the Mid United States. Interesting to note that when McCain was running, supporting this that it was bad mojo for the Republicans...Now you still have Mad Texans getting their land ripped off and no one is saying anything. It wouldn't have mattered if the other part won...Batons changed and the mission continued. "Selling our land to Foreigners" States have secretly sold the rights/land to foreign contractors for this to happen.

Mr. Feel Love! You are in the greatest sense a "PINHEAD".
the highlited part is the only part that makes sense. the rest is just delusional. i'm sure not a fan of illegals but how are you going to go about making them legal? trucking them back to the border is logistically stupid. they are productive, for the most part here, it's easier to grant them amnesty and work on closing off the borders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuantle View Post
Foolish retort. They haven't earned citizenship and they don't deserve it. It's not a right unless you are born here. How often would you hand out citizen cards? Bi-annually? Put them in cereal boxes?

how does it work now? get a clue.

in political asylum
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:29 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Will monstermog and stuantle be happy if we set up concentration camps to house them foreigners away from our precious pristine little lives then ship them to their countries or some special palces by the train load? You know, sort of like a final solution to this problem that pollutes your existence. Oh, what shade do yall like your lamp shades courtesy of the guards and contractors that will handle this for you? You guys like soap instead?
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsmbs View Post
the highlited part is the only part that makes sense. the rest is just delusional. i'm sure not a fan of illegals but how are you going to go about making them legal? trucking them back to the border is logistically stupid. they are productive, for the most part here, it's easier to grant them amnesty and work on closing off the borders.
Forget amnesty. Forget a mass roundup. Just seal the border and attrition will clean things up. It will take a long time but it's humane. If the illegal is working, paying taxes, and acting like an all around good citizen should, then it's don't ask, don't tell. Be convicted of a crime and Sherrif Joe should have his budget authorized to bus you to Nogales and push you through the turnstile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsmbs View Post
how does it work now? get a clue.
It works by legally applying and going through the process. Flipping cards to lawbreakers insults everyone who did it legally. The last time we did amnesty was a travesty.

Last edited by Stuantle; 02-05-2009 at 02:41 PM.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Will monstermog and stuantle be happy if we set up concentration camps to house them foreigners away from our precious pristine little lives then ship them to their countries or some special palces by the train load? You know, sort of like a final solution to this problem that pollutes your existence. Oh, what shade do yall like your lamp shades courtesy of the guards and contractors that will handle this for you? You guys like soap instead?
Wow! You sure live in Fantasyland. What keeps you from commiting suicide? You sure see the world as evil!
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:50 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuantle View Post
Wow! You sure live in Fantasyland. What keeps you from commiting suicide? You sure see the world as evil!
Am I making you uncomfortable? My bad, I mustn't derange you next time; I will just have to agree with you and let you pull the trigger when you get tiered of my boot licking.
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
"Seal the border". What a joke. As long as starvation and poverty motivates these people to seek a better life and jobs are available here, you could build a fence to the moon and they'd still poor in. Your the one living the fantasy, bud.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood MB View Post
This subject on both sides need to be dealt with. I do however agree that RIGHT NOW, is not the best time. We need to address our real problems or some of us will be headed toward Mexico in hopes of making a living.
I don't agree. We need a logical way to manage the problem. A national ID card, and a quota system for industries would keep them in the jobs they should be working. The thing that is hurting us the worst in Texas is construction jobs. In the past, a carpenter or stone mason was a guy who could afford to send his kids to college, live in a middle class house and drive a new car once and a while.

Today, he is some guy named Jose driving an '80 Suburban. Why? There is no enforcement on the employers (hint: who is the second biggest contributor to the Republican Party in Texas? Bob Perry. What does Bob Perry do? He builds houses, by the thousands) and the laws are now rigged so that one licensed individual can have a hundred "helpers", people who used to carry toolboxes but are now doing all the actual skilled labor. The whole industry is rigged to use illegal labor and rob Americans of good paying jobs. I'm sure all the guys who find away around Glen Beck's fence will be still working there.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in