Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrenutz View Post
And look at Algeria now.
...and? Should they have stayed as a French colony?
They are going through a civil war just like we did, there is nothing new to this phase of national evolution.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
Would you be more comfortable if I used a common, conventional liberal term like, "Judeophobia" which I would describe as an irrational fear of Jews?
Why am I not surprised that you wouldn't answer my question and that you keep on cheer leading your (edited) opinions? Let me ask you one more time then after that there is no reason you and I should have an exchange: As an American, am I allowed to criticize Israel without being labeled a Jew hater? Simple answer will suffice, so no need to go on chanting about what's "ailing" me and shit like that; really, try to keep the hate to a minimum then maybe you will sound half intelligent.
post #73 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Why am I not surprised that you wouldn't answer my question and that you keep on cheer leading your stupid opinions? Let me ask you one more time then after that there is no reason you and I should have an exchange: As an American, am I allowed to criticize Israel without being labeled a Jew hater? Simple answer will suffice, so no need to go on chanting about what's "ailing" me and shit like that; really, try to keep the hate to a minimum then maybe you will sound half intelligent.
Aren't we all able to openly display our own opinions on any subject with out being trolled & stalked?

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
post #74 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:43 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
Aren't we all able to openly display our own opinions on any subject with out being trolled & stalked?
Dude, you're the stalker, just in case you forgot who you are
Do you want my work and home numbers to make it easy for you? We all know what you did with FTL, so why don't you reflect on your poisonous persona and get a life.
post #75 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Dude, you're the stalker, just in case you forgot who you are
Do you want my work and home numbers to make it easy for you? We all know what you did with FTL, so why don't you reflect on your poisonous persona and get a life.
What's the matter it's no fun for you any more?

Go ahead and remind everybody exactly just what I did do to FTL!

reserved.
post #76 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
What's the matter it's no fun for you any more?

Go ahead and remind everybody exactly just what I did do to FTL!
Look, you want to fight me just because you hate my guts then why don't you go here? Too chicken?
post #77 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Look, you want to fight me just because you hate my guts then why don't you go here? Too chicken?
Avoiding the question once again I see!

reserved.
post #78 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 11:04 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Avoiding the question once again I see!
Really, stop polluting threads so you can spew your hatred towards me. If you have something intelligent about this topic in this thread then I am game but if you are going on accusations so you can satisfy you feeble ego then I offered you another thread where you can pull your (edited) from your ass. It's simple, you had a chance to have an educated exchange, I even spent time explaining to you how these percentages work yet you kept attacking like the (edited) that you are.
(edited), you are as poisonous as you were before and you have never taken the opportunity of people discussing with you topics to learn and actually grow. All you manage to do every day is spew hate. Look, I made a thread just for you to be as hateful as you want, so why don't you stop polluting threads by chasing me around and stand up like the man you think you are.
post #79 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Really, stop polluting threads so you can spew your hatred towards me. If you have something intelligent about this topic in this thread then I am game but if you are going on accusations so you can satisfy you feeble ego then I offered you another thread where you can pull your (edit) from your ass. It's simple, you had a chance to have an educated exchange, I even spent time explaining to you how these percentages work yet you kept attacking like the (edited) that you are.
(edited), you are as poisonous as you were before and you have never taken the opportunity of people discussing with you topics to learn and actually grow. All you manage to do every day is spew hate. Look, I made a thread just for you to be as hateful as you want, so why don't you stop polluting threads by chasing me around and stand up like the man you think you are.
No drew I only have a problem with you!
Whats changed from a year ago? YOU were more than happy to post your derogatory comments on any topic or comment I made.
Why should it stop now?

reserved.
post #80 of 107 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
'Settlement data 'implicates Israel'

'Settlement data 'implicates Israel'
Friday, January 30, 2009

News Middle East
Settlement data 'implicates Israel'

The report focuses on the about 120 settlements set up with government approval

A leaked report on Jewish settlements in the West Bank shows that the Israeli government was complicit in illegal construction on land owned by Palestinians, an Israeli human rights group says.

Yesh Din said on Friday that the classsified information, compiled by the Israeli defence ministry, would allow it to help Palestinians sue the Israeli government for damages.

Michael Sfard, Yesh Din's legal counsel, said the information was a "severe indictment" of Israel's military and government.

Israeli authorities are "systematically violating international law and the property rights of Palestinian residents," he said in a statement.

The information leaked to the group shows that in three out of every four settlements in the West Bank at least some of the construction was completed without proper permits, Israel's Haaretz newspaper reported.

The daily said the database showed that, in more than 30 settlements, extensive construction of buildings and infrastructure like roads, schools, synagogues, and even police stations was carried out on private lands belonging to Palestinians.

In one settlement, Elon Moreh, 18 houses were built on private land, the reports says. In another, Efrat, a park and a synagogue were built on privateland, and in a third, Ariel, a college was built without legal approval.

Yesh Din said it would begin running advertisments in Palestinian newspapers to encourage people to take legal action, and will also offer legal counsel, the statement from the group said.

The database focuses on the 120 West bank settlements that have been authorised by the Israeli government since it occupied the territory in 1967. About 100 other unauthorised outposts have also been established by settlers.

The settlements are illegal under international law and the so-called "road map" setting the course for Israeli-Palestinian negotiations calls for a halt to their expansion.

There was no immediate comment from the Israeli government on the conclusions of the report.

Al Jazeera
Source: Agencies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in