post #191 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 08:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuantle View Post
Wow, my own private stalker! I though guys with no life only trolled the chat rooms on AOL.
How many years of therapy has it taken for you to drag yourself away from those AOL chat rooms and bring you here to blight this forum?

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 08:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Arc Light
This "operation" is merely that, a military operation. What is the strategy? What is the goal we are trying to reach? What impedes us? How does it impede us? How do we overcome it? How do we reach our goal?

A red button on a desk is not a plan to achieve a goal with a specific strategy. So, while Arc Light may be something our military is capable of, how does it fit the strategy to achieve the goal?

I actually agree with some of the thought process - when we engage in military activity, we should only do what we do well, and we should do that so well we don't have to engage in long term military activities. But at this point in time I think we have fucked things up so badly in the Middle East we need to identify what the goal is by debating it in Congress, then identify a strategy, again, debate in Congress, and then implement the strategy without any constraints and achieve the goal. I am not sure the strategy will be to use military force first. But if it is I am in favor of doing what we do better than anyone else in the world and cutting this guerrilla fighting bullshit to a minimum. We suck at that, especially in other people's lands.

Jim
post #193 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 08:56 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
I never said he was moving to the center. You have me mixed up with someone from Moveon.organism
Did mcbear say it was you? While it may not have been you, this dude said exactly that earlier in this thread:

Quote:
He was elected to fulfill his campaign promises. So far The Big Zero has gained a great following from the right and found many adversaries on the left due to broken promises. Great politician (and I mean that sincerely). Tell 'em what they want to hear then do what you want! Big Dick Nixon would be proud.

I'm sure GW gave him an earful at their first meeting. I would have loved to see the expression on BO's face when reality set in. I'm sure the job is a lot different than most pols realize.

And he was endorsed by mlfun in post #51 on this thread. Neither of those things is part of your moveon.organism target - they seem to be more aligned with your way of thinking.

Jim
post #194 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Wow, my own private stalker! I though guys with no life only trolled the chat rooms on AOL.
No stalking, just documentation of a lack of integrity exemplified by your unwillingness to support a claim made by you.
post #195 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
No stalking, just documentation of a lack of integrity exemplified by your unwillingness to support a claim made by you.
Dave,
So sorry.... I must have hit a nerve by not giving you the direct answer you demanded. Not everybody pays attention to your nefarious ramblings, nor do we feel compelled to respond. Apparently your whole life revolves around this site and you have declared yourself Pope of this dump.

Oh, BTW, tracking someone elses moves in order to pacify their own emotional insecurities IS a stalker.
post #196 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Dave,
So sorry.... I must have hit a nerve by not giving you the direct answer you demanded. Not everybody pays attention to your nefarious ramblings, nor do we feel compelled to respond. Apparently your whole life revolves around this site and you have declared yourself Pope of this dump.

Oh, BTW, tracking someone elses moves in order to pacify their own emotional insecurities IS a stalker.
...+1
Fits my definition as well.
post #197 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:31 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Lifetime Premium Member
That neither of you will answer a direct question with a concise and direct answer speaks volumes to to your personal integrity. All here see that' and your quibbling when called on it. Quit waffling and back your claims and accusations.
post #198 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:36 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
That neither of you will answer a direct question with a concise and direct answer speaks volumes to to your personal integrity. All here see that' and your quibbling when called on it. Quit waffling and back your claims and accusations.
Don't hold your breath
post #199 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wahh wahh wahhhhhh....

What a control freak.
post #200 of 226 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 01:47 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStu
Not everybody pays attention to your nefarious ramblings, nor do we feel compelled to respond.
And yet, you do....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in