Hamas or Israel Survey Poll - Page 13 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

View Poll Results: Which side do you stand for if any?
Hamas 6 12.24%
Israel 34 69.39%
Neither or don't care 9 18.37%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:15 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrenutz View Post
Actions louder than words. But they've slipped up and let the cat out of the bag a few times too.
your source: YouTube - Redneck goes off on Obama

Slipped up? You mean all 1.5 BILLION of them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Actions louder than words. But they've slipped up and let the cat out of the bag a few times too.
Sigh. Consider the seven decades of predation on our part which preceded their reaction. Your MSM is curiously silent on this topic.
post #123 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:17 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post

That's the neat thing about Arabs. If one of them does something, it's as if all of them are doing it. Not so for us, fortunately.
post #124 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:21 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: '81 300GD Cabrio, '78 450 SEL 6.9 Rocketship, Rover HSE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:

Nope. Just the ones who run the show. Some of whom were elected to that position by the majority. Draw your own conclusion as to the will of the peeps.
post #125 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: '81 300GD Cabrio, '78 450 SEL 6.9 Rocketship, Rover HSE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
Sigh. Consider the seven decades of predation on our part which preceded their reaction. Your MSM is curiously silent on this topic.
Which part was predatory? Developing a market for what amounts to their sole source of GDP, or paying them top dollar for it?
post #126 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Nope. Just the ones who run the show. Some of whom were elected to that position by the majority. Draw your own conclusion as to the will of the peeps.
Elected? Are you saying that they have a democratic process in place? How about the ones that didn't get elected, who appointed them?(give you a hint, it start with C..)
post #127 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 06:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Elected? Are you saying that they have a democratic process in place? How about the ones that didn't get elected, who appointed them?(give you a hint, it start with C..)
Clinton?

-Marty

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
post #128 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 06:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
I have to say that I'm swayed toward the support of the Israelis. (GASP) It's a matter of (my) perception of the end goals of the two sides. Again, this is just my take on it and I'm sure you guys will point out where I'm wrong. To my knowledge, religious genocide has never been the policy of the U.S. or Israel. It isn't part of modern Christianity or Judaism. The same cannot be said for ISLAMIC countries. Their policy is simple. Allah says convert or die. Some are more moderate than others, but at the root, they're all the same. Doesn't matter if your a Christian, Atheist, Agnostic. If you're not a Muslim or on your way to becoming one, you're a target. As long as these radical Theocracies continue to ACT (that's key) on their beliefs, they'll continue to get their dicks knocked into the dirt. Their thinking that we're all gonna burn in hell is one thing. Their attempting to expedite our departure is what earns them repeated smack downs. So what are you going to do with half of a planet that thinks the other half should die? Well, I guess the best you can do is deprive them of the tools to kill us. Unfortunately, that means they'll go without a lot of useful modern technology. If that's what everybody mean by "oppression" then I guess the US, Israel and Great Britain are guilty as charged.
Actually, you got everything wrong. You couldn't be further from the truth. Everything is exactly the opposite of what you said. You have only seen the actions of a few thousand loonies out of a group of 1.5 BILLION and they are the fastest growing religion in the world and here in the United States! When or IF you want to learn about Islam, the TRUE Islam, go to THEIR scholars and learn from them not from anti-Islamic sites or from Zionist sites.

Go to Islamtoday.Com

Look at prayer section for the "non-believers" Islamtoday.com: Our Prayers for Those Who Disbelieve

About Christ: Islamtoday.com: How We as Muslims Celebrate Christ

About recent Gaza New Page 1

About treatment of children Islamtoday.com: Some Advice on the Treatment of Children

Discover Islam Islamtoday.Com

reconciling differences Islamtoday.com: Helping Others to Reconcile their Differences

Helping others Islamtoday.com: Helping Others

Islamic military jurisprudence Islamic military jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia They can't even kill animals nor cut down trees!

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...AskAboutIslamE

IslamonLine.net

Treat Them Kindly
Prisoners of War Islam Online

In Times of War Rights of Enemies Islam Online

This one will require careful reading! Islam Online

Read this carefully also True Teachings of Islam - Reading Islam.com - Ask About Islam

ogrenutz, I too have been studying Islam in detail. Currently i am very busy studying for my medical boards but if you are interested, please PM me and I will reply whenever I find the time! Unfortunately many people get the wrong idea. After studying Islam, I have certainly found out that FOXNEWS and the likes are not a good source of any kind of info. Let me know if you are interested and I will point you in the right direction for the RIGHT and TRUE info. I can forward you many links.
post #129 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 06:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
If Islam demanded to kill non Muslims or was spread by the sword, only Muslims would be living now! This would have already happened even before the advent of modern weapons of war. The numbers are very easy. 1.5 Billion Muslims. All they would have had to do was to kill only 4-5 people each and this world would have been rid of all the non-Muslims a long time ago. Please see my previous post.
post #130 of 193 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 06:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
If Islam demanded to kill non Muslims or was spread by the sword, only Muslims would be living now! This would have already happened even before the advent of modern weapons of war. The numbers are very easy. 1.5 Billion Muslims. All they would have had to do was to kill only 4-5 people each and this world would have been rid of all the non-Muslims a long time ago. Please see my previous post.
That would be way above the historical average.

-Marty

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in