LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
My tax revenue is not exempt from our government handing every Israeli man, woman, and child something close to the tune of $21 per annum. Nor was it exempt from funding mass-murder in Iraq.

Now can you answer the question or just focus on insignificant tangents ala Botnst when he's backed in a corner?
Post #75 didn't cut it for ya?

So if my 1040es 4Q is more then your's, I get more say in how it should be spent?

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.

Last edited by Multipurpose; 01-03-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
how about...invaluable intelligence information: Specific example please (including specific benefits to me and mine)
technological/economic gains: Specific example please (including specific benefits to me and mine)
democratic presence in the Middle East: Who cares? This benefits me how?
peace through superior firepower for a few starters: Peace where? Here? Sorry, but this one is just a head-scratcher.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #83 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
U r obfuscating the issue, Multi.
post #84 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
So if my 1040es 4Q is more then your's, I get more say in how it should be spent?
If you can't answer a simple question, don't try. The tangent game was always an embarrassing ruse, no need to carry that mantle.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #85 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
Quote:
If you can't answer a simple question, don't try. The tangent game was always an embarrassing ruse, no need to carry that mantle.
It's not I who doesn't like the answers

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
post #86 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Dec 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
how about...invaluable intelligence information: Specific example please (including specific benefits to me and mine)
technological/economic gains: Specific example please (including specific benefits to me and mine)
democratic presence in the Middle East: Who cares? This benefits me how?
peace through superior firepower for a few starters: Peace where? Here? Sorry, but this one is just a head-scratcher.

Since Arabic is one of Israel's official languages, Israeli agents are on the ball with electronic, on-the-ground, and print intelligence. They've got agents all over the Arab world. And since 9/11, U.S. intelligence agents and special operations soldiers have begun to pay special attention to the Israeli playbook, because Israel knows better than anyone how to fight fourth generation warfare. We've participated in joint exercises with Israel in spheres of warfare that are somewhat alien to us, since we haven't had to deal with vicious criminals trying to blow up our kids every day. To be frank, we are pretty damn fortunate to have Israel's expertise to help guide us in these matters. Now more than ever, America needs this sort of tutelage and intelligence support.

As for technological and economic gains This attitude has helped to propel Israel to world leadership in the fields of medicine, scientific research (many disciplines), agriculture, telecommunications, high-tech electronics & software (the country's leading industrial sector), and more recently, the biotechnology industry. United States is deeply involved in many of these enterprises and derives enormous benefits from Israel's unrivaled supremacy in many of these fields. And of course, many American businesses will be given preferential treatment in securing joint venture contracts for Israeli projects. Many Americans have no idea how many Israeli contributions are part of our life. The drug Copaxone, which gives hope to those suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, was developed by Israelis at the Weizmann Institute. ICQ instant messaging was invented by four young Israelis in their twenties, and bought by AOL. Israel's drip irrigation systems save between 40-50% of water usage, while giving a 300% return in crop increase. Israel's innovation and supreme industrial feats confer massive benefits to their economy and to America's.

As for a Democratic presence how can you really question that? It's benefits are obvious...

If we didn't have military manpower and weapons that we do know with the help of Isreal, we would be having a lot more problems than we do know...The cooperative military ventures between Israel and the United States are nothing short of spectacular. The strategic value derived from these joint projects is hard to measure, and the lives they save makes them priceless. The Arrow missile, as was shown recently, promises to be an indispensable replacement for the useful, yet not quite useful enough, Patriot missile system. From the Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL) and satellite technology, to Israel's state of the art Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs) and down to more mundane military matters, the U.S. takes advantage of Israel's technological prowess and pioneering spirit. In today's world, military supremacy is of paramount importance for free nations, and the U.S. and Israel are a step ahead of everyone else. This is all the more important to the U.S. when we now have the same monsters hammering on our door as Israel's.
post #87 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
Post #75 didn't cut it for ya?
These are simple expected benefits that most allies provide for each other. Our relationship with Israel isn't symbiotic as much as parasitic. The benefits seem about 95/5 in their direction, don't they? Where is the ROI?

post #88 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 2005 SL 500
what are you guys arguing about? we all know the Indians should have never tried to fight back against the guys who simply "discovered" them!

05' SL500 - 06'RR SPORT
"Stop acting like you hit a triple, When you were Born on third base"
post #89 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_rain View Post
Since Arabic is one of Israel's official languages, Israeli agents are on the ball with electronic, on-the-ground, and print intelligence. They've got agents all over the Arab world. And since 9/11, U.S. intelligence agents and special operations soldiers have begun to pay special attention to the Israeli playbook, because Israel knows better than anyone how to fight fourth generation warfare. We've participated in joint exercises with Israel in spheres of warfare that are somewhat alien to us, since we haven't had to deal with vicious criminals trying to blow up our kids every day. To be frank, we are pretty damn fortunate to have Israel's expertise to help guide us in these matters. Now more than ever, America needs this sort of tutelage and intelligence support.

As for technological and economic gains This attitude has helped to propel Israel to world leadership in the fields of medicine, scientific research (many disciplines), agriculture, telecommunications, high-tech electronics & software (the country's leading industrial sector), and more recently, the biotechnology industry. United States is deeply involved in many of these enterprises and derives enormous benefits from Israel's unrivaled supremacy in many of these fields. And of course, many American businesses will be given preferential treatment in securing joint venture contracts for Israeli projects. Many Americans have no idea how many Israeli contributions are part of our life. The drug Copaxone, which gives hope to those suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, was developed by Israelis at the Weizmann Institute. ICQ instant messaging was invented by four young Israelis in their twenties, and bought by AOL. Israel's drip irrigation systems save between 40-50% of water usage, while giving a 300% return in crop increase. Israel's innovation and supreme industrial feats confer massive benefits to their economy and to America's.

As for a Democratic presence how can you really question that? It's benefits are obvious...

If we didn't have military manpower and weapons that we do know with the help of Isreal, we would be having a lot more problems than we do know...The cooperative military ventures between Israel and the United States are nothing short of spectacular. The strategic value derived from these joint projects is hard to measure, and the lives they save makes them priceless. The Arrow missile, as was shown recently, promises to be an indispensable replacement for the useful, yet not quite useful enough, Patriot missile system. From the Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL) and satellite technology, to Israel's state of the art Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs) and down to more mundane military matters, the U.S. takes advantage of Israel's technological prowess and pioneering spirit. In today's world, military supremacy is of paramount importance for free nations, and the U.S. and Israel are a step ahead of everyone else. This is all the more important to the U.S. when we now have the same monsters hammering on our door as Israel's.
I can only assume that if Israel's Arabic intel is so prolific, then their "product" was used in large part to build the case for massive stockpiles of non-existent WMD in Iraq. The same country that's been caught spying on us how many times? Fuckin' parasite backstabbers

Their "democracy" is nothing more than a theocratic apartheid sham. Not worthy of note or support.

Their military hardware suppliers are nothing more than profit-whores who promulgate the military industrial complex that's so consumed this once great nation. Again, fuckin' parasite backstabbers
post #90 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
I can only assume that if Israel's Arabic intel is so prolific, then their "product" was used in large part to build the case for massive stockpiles of non-existent WMD in Iraq. The same country that's been caught spying on us how many times? Fuckin' parasite backstabbers

Their "democracy" is nothing more than a theocratic apartheid sham. Not worthy of note or support.

Their military hardware suppliers are nothing more than profit-whores who promulgate the military industrial complex that's so consumed this once great nation. Again, fuckin' parasite backstabbers

Thank you for the non opinionated in depth reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in