Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
As any blind goat could determine it was a quote rather than statement.
Quote -- statement, who gives a fuck. This canard gets bandied about every time Israel starts huffing and puffing on blood-lust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Quote -- statement, who gives a fuck. This canard gets bandied about every time Israel starts huffing and puffing on blood-lust
You are drunk, Z, go to bed.
post #333 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 10:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I can Say a few things that will come out of this for sure.........

America and american people have been moved up much higher on the Target list.

Israel Certainly will not have peace now.

And with the high number of civilian murdered By Israel there certainly will be a fallout of supporters of the Jewish state ( that could be a good thing )
post #334 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
You are drunk, Z, go to bed.
Yeah, whatever...
post #335 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 03:14 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHEK View Post
Tahloube,

all you seem to do is copy-paste ill-informed single-sided news from arabic websites. It is easy to see how many threads you start on the topic every now and then. As if being an arab yourself you can have other opinion than constant moaning for your smaller muslim brother. You are clearly a jukebox playing same old melody all the time. Most probably being paid for that too. I would be much happier if you could just shut up and sit quietly wherever you are.

Are you saying your better informed living on the other side of the globe and with media that mostly sells you what your administration sees proper?? FYI, I'm Palestininan. Most of my family live in Gaza.. under the current bombardment. We phone them daily and we hear news from eyewitnesses (our family members) plus the Net and TV coverage you don't have or don't care to look for. Ill informed, eh?

What's with "the being paid" bit? Who would pay me? Hamas or the massacred Gazans? You keep showing how well-informed you are.
post #336 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHEK View Post
Precisely.

Let me remind that this land was legitimately BOUGHT in the first place. Pals sold it my friend. They got their money now they want the land. Read the history of Zionism.

T: Bought? Who are you kidding? Even Israelis stopped telling those outrageously silly lies. You're the one who should read history and I'm not promoting my version. Read both sides and make your own mind.

Sure. Being a [closet] muslim and having view like that one makes you no different to fanatics who fight for jihad all over the world.

T: Drew is a [closet] Muslim?
.. يا رب.. يا رب
(ما تزعل مني يا درو .. بس حقا وصدقا بتمنى لك كل الخير..بما في ذلك الاسلام )

Nobody forbids them from maintaining their identity. The reason you're angry is because all your muslim states that don't have oil are in deep shit and Israel is blooming. Try to be less jealous and use your energy on creating stuff not destroying.

Just a couple of thoughts.
post #337 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
CAHEK,
drewprof is just trying to protect his manhood since Zahloube is the only poster who initiates threads where he can show what a big man and know it all he is.
Without her, he is nothing.
Why resort to personal attack? Besides, he's the only one here who can pronounce my name correctly and definitely with no Z sound.
zzzzzzzz.

طحلوب
post #338 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
mlfun,

Quote:
Among the survivors of the Samouni family, opinions were divided. Some blessed the resistance. But Hamada Al-Samouni, 28, who was lightly wounded by the Israeli rocket and was clearly still in shock, said this was all happening “because of the rockets” fired by Hamas.
Do you have an idea what happened to alSamouni family? I watched on TV last night. There was an injured survivor who narrated his account of what's happened to them from the bloody corridors of the hospital where some of his family members were pronounced dead. I'll look for a link in English.

EDIT:
I found this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/06/gaza-israel :
The Samouni family woke on Sunday morning to find themselves surrounded by camouflaged Israeli troops and dozens of tanks..

It was 6.30am.

"We were sitting and suddenly there was bombing on our house and everyone started to run. There were three rockets. I have no idea where they came from," said Samouni. The rockets, believed now to be tank shells, hit the building and brought it crashing down. "I looked to my side, took hold of my boy Mohammad and I started to run. As I ran I looked back and saw on the floor my mother, two cousins and three of my children. All dead," he said. Samouni and the others ran from the house, some raised white cloths as flags and they made it to a patch of safe ground where they were taken to hospital by car.
"It's a massacre," Samouni said. "I'm 32 years old and I've never seen such things as this. I couldn't help myself or any of those around me. We just want to live in peace."
(then there's a bit you'll like, mlfun: One of the injured doesn't want Hamas in power. Still, his family wasn't spared. There's also the tragedy of another family, a member of which said
"It's unjust. They are targeting civilians, children, old women," he said. "Some European and Arab countries are supporting Israel in this terrorism. They want to crack down on Hamas, but Hamas is not in the houses. It's on the front line.. Go there and kill them. Not us."

Last edited by Tahloube; 01-06-2009 at 04:02 AM.
post #339 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Zahloube,
Your account differs.
My username is طحلوب. Try to read it aloud. Come on. There must be some software that can read Arabic.

What I know is there were people stranded outside of Gaza and returned in droves to join their families in the Strip. Also, there were Gazans who lived abroad but were visiting Gaza and got locked in by the closure. They must've took the chance to leave. The youth in my and my husband's family there went shopping for necessities and came back for their families and children. There were no bombardment then. Only a crippling blockade.
post #340 of 680 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 05:02 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Teutone,

Quote:
Three Israeli soldiers were killed and 24 wounded in the battles around Gaza City on Monday night, the Israeli military said early on Tuesday.

The military said an errant tank shell fired by its own forces hit the soldiers' position.

The deaths were the biggest blow to Israel's military since it launched its ground assault on Saturday, with only one other soldier killed in the previous two days.

He said that the group's fighters had destroyed an Israeli armoured personnel carrier in the clashes.
Israel usually doesn't reveal casualties in a bid to keep morales high. Resistance groups keep saying they have killed and injured some soldiers but Israel denies. Last nights the IDF announced that a bus overturned and 13 soldiers were killed. Even a suicide attack can't cause this amount of casualties. Today they admitted the death of 5 or 6 more.

Quote:
"We have hit Hamas hard, but we have not yet reached all the goals that we have set for ourselves," he said.

Hit hard? How come the rockets were still being fired? Civilians are the one hit hardest, their lives, homes, schools, mosques, infrastructure and even a hospitals.
Quote:
Seventy per cent of Palestinian children suffer from psychological trauma [GALLO/GETTY]
Last night as I watching the news on TV, a young boy was interviewed in his home under the air strikes. He was saying things like "I'm not afraid of Israel. Their planes don't scare me. Their bombs can't get me" but then his tone changed and he started shivering and crying and saying things like "The bombs turn people to pieces of flesh with blood pouring heavily. I saw people bleeding heavily on the street. When people die there's a lot of blood. Injury is painful. It makes big men cry loudly" The poor kid looked scared to the bone. I couldn't help but cry with him.

Quote:
When the so-called truce between Tel Aviv and Hamas expired on December 19, Israeli politicians were in the throes of preparing for the February 10 national elections.

Israeli politics are playing a key role in this crisis.

Ehud Barak, the defence minister and leader of the Labour party, and Tzipi Livni, the foreign minister and leader of the Kadima party, are trying to prove themselves tougher than Benjamin Netanyahu's hard-line Likud party - and one another.

Israel's elections are only six weeks away, and Likud was leading until the air raids on Gaza began. Kadima and Labour are now up in the polls.

That's exactly what some observers have been saying.. That the current war is Israel's politicians' bid to raise their stakes in the next elections.

Quote:
Israel's successes in having Western media portray the Gaza offensive as an 'anti-terrorist operation' will also diminish hopes of peace talks any time soon.
Israel is also not allowing foreign journalists to cover the war. Correspondents in Gaza seem to be all Palestinians. Livni yesterday was saying things like it's our war on terrorism and you're either with us against terrorism or with terrorism against us. GWB must be proud.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in