We must adjust our distorted image of Hamas - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 11:25 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Why not just pay a bunch of ancient historical scientists to proclaim the real Bethlehem is in Jersey? That'll solve more than one problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Change of tact Z so now your are only dealing with thread per thread on this subject of religious horrors and the source ideology, you should try stepping back a little you get a better view.

And your right there is no need for your interjection as it'll only be to peddle that old time religious weapon 'guilt' on those who have not committed any crimes against humanity, as they have every day of every year for thousands and thousands of years as they spread the rouge of peace and brotherly love.
And you getting so much right, my posts do speak for themselves!, and as the stat's over a long time prove quickly followed by a smarmy remark (no debate or input) by a little chap with a bee in his bonnet.

Now could someone tell us of the benefits for humanity of these three religions, as their is so much negativity among so may poster regarding their M O.
post #23 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Try to express yourself with a documented complete thought on the subject. Throwing shit over the wall intended to be insulting and dismissive doesn't really take much effort, so if that is what is tiring you out, see a doctor.

If the problem is that the perpetual conflict is wearing you down, back away. Don't take a side, or if you are going to take a side do a decent job of vetting your logic and understanding why you want to pick a side and how you align yourself with the side you pick. To say you are tired and then make it clear you are tired of one side's argument and not the other is not the same the tiredness I claim. I find both sides are manipulating the US and to be honest, Israel's manipulations are costing us a lot more than the Palestinians. And if the Israelis were all good all the time this problem would be over by now. Both sides are too full of shit to listen to anymore and the United States is too full of itself to admit we can't provide anything but money and weapons, neither of which is needed to solve this problem. We are "enablers" in this conflict. I am tired of the role.

Jim
I believe most participants here have already made up their minds and taken sides. If your goals are to change minds, I would say to you good luck. You speak of using logic to understand a human conflict. Again I say to you good luck. You claim not to take a side but yet you have already taken a side due to your wish to disarm Israel. Which is it ?
post #24 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:24 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
I believe most participants here have already made up their minds and taken sides. If your goals are to change minds, I would say to you good luck. You speak of using logic to understand a human conflict. Again I say to you good luck. You claim not to take a side but yet you have already taken a side due to your wish to disarm Israel. Which is it ?
Which side do you think I am with? Just because we call for restrain or actual real moves towards peace and harmony makes us want to disarm Israel, is that it?
post #25 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Which side do you think I am with? Just because we call for restrain or actual real moves towards peace and harmony makes us want to disarm Israel, is that it?
Isn't my understanding correct that the US provision of arms to Israel is not acceptable to you ?
post #26 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Personally, except for the loss of life, I'm glad this conflict escalated...I was starting to miss all the BS political debates from the general election.

Last edited by Check Codes; 01-15-2009 at 12:57 AM.
post #27 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 08:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Isn't my understanding correct that the US provision of arms to Israel is not acceptable to you ?
If the US support of Israel was not an enabling factor in this endless conflict, I would not object. You interpret any normalizing of relations with Israel as taking sides. I believe the US should do what is in the best interests of the US and find the meddling in the Middle East that we do, perhaps because of the way we do it, does not represent the best interests of the US. You apparently hold a different opinion. I fail to see a cost vs. benefit balance that favors the US with our present meddling. If you do, please explain it. Jim
post #28 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 08:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1984 300GD "G" Wagen, and 1998 Steyr Puch 290GD "G" Van & a 1988 MB Trac 1000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Difflock
Good for Irsael
Fuck Hamas
Nuff said
post #29 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
America is to Israel what France was to America. Without us, Israel could probably be trampled on. It seems increasingly that they have far fewer allies around the world.

Does that fact explain why other arab states don't support Palestine? They fear that we'll come crashing down on them?

If so, we've fucked things up real good.
post #30 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
We have failed to do more than grow a spoiled child by giving Israel whatever it asks for in terms of money and weapons. They perceive that they are invincible and act like they are - and so have little incentive to negotiate in good faith with their neighbors - while we act like they are the 52nd State of the Union. What do we get in return for this investment that makes it worthwhile for America?

We need to invest more in solving the problems there than just give Israel money and weapons, or step away from the region and let them settle their affairs on their own. Israel is not the 52nd State of our United States of America. Our support should come with a reciprocal benefit to the United States of America. Being embroiled in a perpetual state of war is not a benefit.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in