post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 04:37 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
If there is a divorce in that family, is she still your sister?
I think so, cmitch told me that he likes to keep it in the family if you know what I mean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1277 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Went into effect today: It is now illegal to serve alcohol at family reunions.
Kentucky. It's not that friendly anymore.

or perhaps more fitting...

Bridled Spirits

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILL JOY View Post
Most of the hillbillies that live in Kentucky are products of incest and meth abuse anyway, alcohol just makes them easier to ignite and put out of their misery. I passed through there once, nasty!
Yea, we all know you are nasty. Ky. is one of the most beautiful states there is. And, where are you from? Obliviously some place that thinks grown men in little pink bunny suits are appropriate attire. You came to BWOT as an ass and you still keep becoming a bigger ass. It would be more appropriate for you to have a jack ass as your avatar instead of a jack rabbit. Jerk off. And, where do you get off saying "hillbillies" are inbred meth addicts? Is it one of your family traits? It's not ours, but then again if you look up my family tree in Ky. you would be embarrassed by yours. And if you looked up my husbands you would crawl back in you little bunny hole. When you can come up with a positive thing to say or some useful information, or even just something funny then you may speak again. And, yes I am a bitch form Ky. all of the women are Daughters of the Revolution and all of my uncles are Ky. Colonel's. So kiss my tiny lil ass and go jerk off somewhere. Thank you and have a nice day.
JOJO

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 06:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: 1981 380SL - Lorinser bodykit w/16x7 LOs - AKA "Frau Blau"(Lady Blue)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
joDEE! joDEE! joDEE!

: whipped:
Took his ass to SCHOOL
YEEHAW! You go girl! Respect the signature, boy! She means BUSINESS!

"If you don't know what you're looking for it's kind of hard to find it!"

CCTORONTO:
Quote:
If it helps America through it's current crisis, I say go ahead! We can take it, after all we're Canadian!

Blame Canada!!
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 11:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit96 View Post
: whipped:
Took his ass to SCHOOL
YEEHAW! You go girl! Respect the signature, boy! She means BUSINESS!
Thanks Bandit, you don't mess with peoples families especially when you don't even have the guts to say where your from to begin with. And, when you don't know jack about what you are speaking of. Besides, he just rubs me the wrong way so it was easy.

post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 12:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

That was cool. So, Jody, how have you been? I had a couple of weeks MIA around xmas and really hadn't seen much of you since new years. You were OK after the woodpile incident I take it?
Sorry for the hijack, CLK
Bandit

CCTORONTO:
Quote:
If it helps America through it's current crisis, I say go ahead! We can take it, after all we're Canadian!

Blame Canada!!
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit96 View Post
That was cool. So, Jody, how have you been? I had a couple of weeks MIA around xmas and really hadn't seen much of you since new years. You were OK after the woodpile incident I take it?
Sorry for the hijack, CLK
Bandit
Yea, I recovered from the woodpile incident, just a couple of bumps and bruises. Johns, dad passed on the 21st which is his moms birthday so we have been busy taking care of her and all of the finances that were out of order. Remember everyone there is no such thing as too much life insurance. Especially, if you have none which they don't/didn't. Now Johns dad and my little bro Stan are hanging out on my mantle telling "fishing stories". We will be having his memorial and scattering his ashes on his birthday at his favorite fishing pier on Pawleys Island. He gets what he wants, he deserves it.
But, all is well and I'm back with a back hand on the bunny.
Now, I gotta get a big rampage going here in OT with out getting banned or showing my assets. Yea, like that won't happen.

post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 01:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Paraphrasing Dennis Miller:

I just got back from a trip through the deep south....which to be frank I found to be anything BUT "deep". There are guys there who are their own fathers!
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 01:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs210 View Post
Paraphrasing Dennis Miller:

I just got back from a trip through the deep south....which to be frank I found to be anything BUT "deep". There are guys there who are their own fathers!
How deep into the south did he go? I've seen more inbreeding in Dayton, Ohio in two city blocks than I've ever seen anywhere else in my life. Y'all just confuse the hell out of me.

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 01:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody View Post
Yea, I recovered from the woodpile incident, just a couple of bumps and bruises. Johns, dad passed on the 21st which is his moms birthday so we have been busy taking care of her and all of the finances that were out of order. Remember everyone there is no such thing as too much life insurance. Especially, if you have none which they don't/didn't. Now Johns dad and my little bro Stan are hanging out on my mantle telling "fishing stories". We will be having his memorial and scattering his ashes on his birthday at his favorite fishing pier on Pawleys Island. He gets what he wants, he deserves it.
But, all is well and I'm back with a back hand on the bunny.
Now, I gotta get a big rampage going here in OT with out getting banned or showing my assets. Yea, like that won't happen.
Sorry to hear the crappy news. but No shit, Pawley's Island? I stayed at Litchfield Beach on the 4th fairway last year! Awesome condo - like brand new! There was this great restaurant on the docks in Murrils Inlet, can't remember the name, though... That was a really nice area! You're always welcome to show your assets any time, hon!:thumbsup
Bandit

CCTORONTO:
Quote:

Blame Canada!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in