post #41 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Moderately subtle

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 94 E500, 97 500SL
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Send a message via AIM to edfreeman
And, because I want to see the end of the stalling saga . . . I've subscribed to that thread.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:53 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
That's part of my banning wish, so maybe I provoke a mod since naughty pictures didn't work
Give it up Drew, we both know that we need this place to express our beliefs.
post #43 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfreeman View Post
Because you spread so much joy and warm feelings.
Yeah, I need to stop my disinformation campaign and roll with the punches. Did I say I am going to apologize for being such an insensitive prick? What will be the best words to use to sell my country? TNT and main cunt are doing it so why not me, why should be the odd one? Maybe I need more indoctrination, where is my remote, I will reprogram Fox Newz back in the line up and filter out all of those foreign channels because it's just unAmerican to be too informed and above all speak out with an opinion, Oh no how dare I?
post #44 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
Give it up Drew, we both know that we need this place to express our beliefs.
What beliefs? The ones that are politically correct or the ones that you had the audacity to formulate after seeing how we sponsor murder on a large scale?
post #45 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfreeman View Post
And, because I want to see the end of the stalling saga . . . I've subscribed to that thread.
You didn't get the news? I am trading that piece of shit for a Geo Metro
post #46 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
Go back on the sidelines where you are most effective.
You're right, an American should never speak ill of our ONLY ally in that region even though I clearly don't support Hamas but the mere fact that I am critical of Israel makes me suspect and probably equivalent to a traitor. My bad, I will stick my tail between my legs and run away just to please you
post #47 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
+1, exactly, LOL.
Reading second hand post replies again? Come out like a man you fuking chicken Have some balls and talk directly to me
post #48 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 10:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
You don't seem to understand that the Palestinians ARE NOT HAMAS but then again they all look the same to you anyway; what's the use of debating with you, you are not debating you are accusing so fuk you and kiss my hairy ass. Unless of course you can prove that you understand the difference which you obviously will never try because it will make you a fukin human. You can't have that, human pffff that's beneath you
Well since the freaking title of the thread is "Who is Hamas?" I thought we were talking about Hamas. Hence all my grammaratics were directed towards Hamas. Hamas is the organization that is responsible for the Rocket launchers in Civilians' back yards. This is why Israel is Targeting Hamas leaders, Hamas Infrastructure, Hamas Assets, Hamas Rocket launchers. Those Palestinians that are supporting Hamas are, are you ready for this shit? HAMAS!

Nobody is putting words in your mouth by the way. I am merely pointing out that your statements seem that you support the Hamas Party and their methods.

One more thing Drewprof I would like to put this whole racist tinged argument of yours to rest. Statements like "They all look alike to you" have no foundation without backup. So please illustrate for me where I have ever said anything racist or anything that would lead you to believe that I am racist.

You are the one who is accusing, not debating; accusing me and others of racism because we disagree with you. Well Einstein why don't you tell me how it is racist to support one group of semitic people when we disagree with another group of semitic people?

Your arguments are based on you calling people names and screaming that they are racist because they don't agree with a group placing civilians in harms way for the express purpose of getting them killed so they can have a propaganda orgasm.

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu

Last edited by TNTRower; 01-10-2009 at 10:27 PM.
post #49 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 01:16 AM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Hamas may be as blood thirsty as their predecessors, but apparently Hamas is far less corrupt, and seems to mean what they say.
The Western World is partly responsible for Hamas, by turning a blind eye to, and for many years accepting Fatah corruption. The multi million amounts found in Arafat's widow Swiss bank accounts are a minor example.

One side in the ongoing conflict seems to celebrate death, while the other celebrates life.
On the other hand, 900 death vs. 16 can hardly be called a proportional.
I hope it doesn't mean 1 Israeli equals 56 Palestinians.

Suggestion: Instead of the U.S. giving X billion $ to Israel in 2009, all payments US voters would never approve could they ever vote on it, the U.S. should give the money as reparations directly to Palestinians, not the assorted Hamas and Fatah fruit loops.
Debit Israel for payment made on her behalf.
This action would go a long way in changing Palestinian - U.S. perception.

Historically, Palestinian perception has being shaped by seeing Israel using American made and provided airplanes, helicopter gunships, tanks, & other assorted materiel against their people.
post #50 of 144 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 03:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
Hamas may be as blood thirsty as their predecessors, but apparently Hamas is far less corrupt, and seems to mean what they say.
The Western World is partly responsible for Hamas, by turning a blind eye to, and for many years accepting Fatah corruption. The multi million amounts found in Arafat's widow Swiss bank accounts are a minor example.

One side in the ongoing conflict seems to celebrate death, while the other celebrates life.
On the other hand, 900 death vs. 16 can hardly be called a proportional.
I hope it doesn't mean 1 Israeli equals 56 Palestinians.

Suggestion: Instead of the U.S. giving X billion $ to Israel in 2009, all payments US voters would never approve could they ever vote on it, the U.S. should give the money as reparations directly to Palestinians, not the assorted Hamas and Fatah fruit loops.
Debit Israel for payment made on her behalf.
This action would go a long way in changing Palestinian - U.S. perception.

Historically, Palestinian perception has being shaped by seeing Israel using American made and provided airplanes, helicopter gunships, tanks, & other assorted materiel against their people.
Proportional Response simply means that if you hit me I hit you back only as hard as you hit me.

Your proposal is all well and good but let me put a little bit different spin on it.

What would happen if Canada started lobbing rockets over the border into Detroit, Rochester, Boston, Seattle, etc. We then responded with airstrikes taking out their launch sites. Canada screams that we killed their civilians with their airstrikes and they launch more rockets.

Now the world starts calling us racists and haters and genocidal mongers wh just hate the Canadians because they put "Eh" on the end of sentences and they make all the "O" sounds in their words the long sounding "O" as in "pro-cess."

The British are on our side and have been shipping us those planes and now they say they are going to give the money they would spend on us to the people of Canada.

That way the Canadian will like the British better. Maybe even shorten the "O's" to be more in line with the queen's english. And they launch more rockets into the US.

The palestinians are wrong, plain and simple. You can not claim that people have taken something from you when there has never been a consensus in recorded history, who the land belongs to.

When you start throwing rocks at people and they retaliate and you get hurt, you can't complain.

If you do, that makes you a U.S. Democrat and well, we see how well that has worked for our country.

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in