post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran
Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Now is the time to buy!

I was back at the car dealership that we wired earlier this year and was very pleased. The other lot they have is usually full of U.S based manufactures and a few Audi's and Saab's. They had 9 Mercedes on the lot and a few more on the way. 4 Lexus, 3 BMW, 2 Porsche (which they usually have because the owner drives them as his own cars) a shit load of Saab's, and 10 Audi's including a very nice R8.
I am greeted with a smile and asked what I thought. I told him it was about time he became a respectable dealer and asked how it was going. He said the Mercedes are flying off the lot and can't keep enough in stock. Then I looked at the stickers and can see why.
He took me in back and showed me the black 2007 E350 4matic with 22,000 miles on it they they were detailing to put out on the lot. It will have a sticker of $24,999. If it was silver it would be in my garage next to the wagon. 80% of his customers are paying cash for the cars. He is selling more luxury vehicles then ever before and also able to buy more at auction then ever before. He moves inventory in less then a month and usually luxury vehicles are priced higher and sit longer. With prices being what they are it is opening a whole new market for him. I have him looking for a AMG wagon for me. We will see what he comes up with.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: