What part of this remains unclear? (Warning: Gaza Content) - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 06:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
Neither is this , hamas has been using Russian rockets on Israel, should we rush to help these sons of bitches reload.

Fascist is as fascist does and some people don't bother to read history
Amin Al Husseini Head of SS Muslim Hanzar Division FUCKING NAZI's FUCK EM All !
YouTube - Illinois nazis. I hate Illinois nazis.
..and guess who was Al Husseini beloved nephew?

Yes, Sir!

I mean Yassir.

Arafat. His mother was Hamida Khalifa Al-Husseini, one of the many cousins of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin El Husseini.

"Haj Amin al-Husseini was made the Mufti of Jerusalem by the British government after World War I during the time of the British mandate over Palestine. Quickly, he opposed British rule and would eventually side with Hitler during World War II. Especially because he hated Jews, al-Husseini was a natural supporter of Hitler’s schemes against the Jews. He had been taught that Jews were the natural enemy of Islam and believed strongly that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a horrific anti-Semitic forgery, were true. According to Dalin and Rothmann, al-Husseini led murderous Arab uprisings against the Jews of Palestine in 1920, 1929 and 1936. These tactics of terror set the stage for the intifadas of the 20th and early 21st century sponsored by Yasir Arafat. The goal of these early intifadas was to drive the Jews completely from Palestine. According to Dalin and Rothmann, “At Hitler’s invitation, the Mufti spent the World War II years in Berlin and became part of Hitler’s inner circle, working closely with the top Nazi leaders, including von Ribbentrop, Himmler and Eichmann. He was one of the architects of Hitler’s Final Solution, the mass murder of 6 million European Jews. He visited Auschwitz and other Nazi death camps and encouraged the Nazi leaders to be more efficient in their extermination of the Jews.” Al-Husseini was called the “Fuhrer of the Arab world” because of his obnoxiously pro-Nazi efforts. He was responsible, for example, for the creation of the Muslim Waffen-SS unit that massacred 90% of Bosnia’s 14,000 Jews. He organized and planned a massive propaganda campaign arguing: “Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.” Yasir Arafat was his devoted protégé and during the 1950s, at al-Husseini’s encouragement, Arafat began recruiting terrorists for the Fatah organization. As they document in their book, the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda derive their inspiration and principles from al-Husseini. The origins of the great terror we face today rest with this most evil man.

http://www.issuesinperspective.com/2...oct11-12_3.cfm

Last edited by maine_coon; 01-09-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 06:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Other than your usual hate-drivel, what's yer point? Lot's of folks across the globe collaborated with the Nazis. So are each of these subgroups still held responsible for their predecessors' sins? The Swiss and Swedes got rich selling shit to the Third Reich, BFD
My memory is not as good as it used to be, remind me of any Swedes or Swiss killing Jews either now or during WWII.
post #93 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
My memory is not as good as it used to be, remind me of any Swedes or Swiss killing Jews either now or during WWII.

col⋅lab⋅o⋅rate
   /kəˈlæbəˌreɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuh-lab-uh-reyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object), -rat⋅ed, -rat⋅ing.
1. to work, one with another; cooperate, as on a literary work: They collaborated on a novel.
2. to cooperate, usually willingly, with an enemy nation, esp. with an enemy occupying one's country: He collaborated with the Nazis during World War II.
Origin:
1870–75; < LL collabōrātus (ptp. of collabōrāre), equiv. to col- col- 1 + labor work + -ātus -ate 1
post #94 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
col⋅lab⋅o⋅rate
   /kəˈlæbəˌreɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuh-lab-uh-reyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object), -rat⋅ed, -rat⋅ing.
1. to work, one with another; cooperate, as on a literary work: They collaborated on a novel.
2. to cooperate, usually willingly, with an enemy nation, esp. with an enemy occupying one's country: He collaborated with the Nazis during World War II.
Origin:
1870–75; < LL collabōrātus (ptp. of collabōrāre), equiv. to col- col- 1 + labor work + -ātus -ate 1
col-la-bo-rate and killing are two different things. Almost all Europe was occupied by Nazis and col-la-bo-rated with them.

In the meantime we have a school here named after one Swede, Raul Valenberg. There are streets in Israeli cities named after him as well. I suggest you learn a thing or two before bringing Swedes and Swiss into equation.
post #95 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Other than your usual hate-drivel, what's yer point? Lot's of folks across the globe collaborated with the Nazis. So are each of these subgroups still held responsible for their predecessors' sins? The Swiss and Swedes got rich selling shit to the Third Reich, BFD
My point as it always has been here fool is it's TODAY it's happening. But as always YOU are first and last to stick up for them! that tell us more about you and your lame defection of what is real hate and what is disapproval of that hate is you major malfunction. Zeitgeist my ass.
post #96 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Cruise Control

Lifetime Premium Member
Ooookay...uh...what the fuck are you yammering on about...again? Collaboration runs the gamut, between selling arms, financing and raw materials, to outright coordination with criminal activities. In the end, they're all complicit to some degree, but even I wouldn't claim moral equivalence.

Lordy, when on the defensive about the behaviors of their favorite third parties, the apologists resort to all manner of diversionary and obfuscatory tactics. Truly pathetic
post #97 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Ooookay...uh...what the fuck are you yammering on about...again? Collaboration runs the gamut, between selling arms, financing and raw materials, to outright coordination with criminal activities. In the end, they're all complicit to some degree, but even I wouldn't claim moral equivalence.

Lordy, when on the defensive about the behaviors of their favorite third parties, the apologists resort to all manner of diversionary and obfuscatory tactics. Truly pathetic
What is it you are trying to say, Z? Did you look up all those words in the same dictionary before using them?
post #98 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Cruise Control

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
My point as it always has been here fool is it's TODAY it's happening. But as always YOU are first and last to stick up for them! that tell us more about you and your lame defection of what is real hate and what is disapproval of that hate is you major malfunction. Zeitgeist my ass.
Dude, you're so fucking wacked out on hate it's unbelievable. You've already filled terabytes of bandwidth here with your hate-filled diatribes against muslims, Arabs and all manner of darkies who don't conform to your particular brand of twisted worldview. I'm not sticking up FOR anyone; rather I'm speaking out against oppression and fascist hegemony. I don't have any skin in the game, other than the fact that my tax dollars are paying for, and covering up all this shit.
post #99 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Cruise Control

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
What is it you are trying to say, Z? Did you look up all those words in the same dictionary before using them?
Just read my post and move on...I don't have time for your Botonizing delay tactics
post #100 of 110 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Just read my post and move on...I don't have time for your Botonizing delay tactics
Your post has no meaning to me, sorry.

I have to look up "Botonizing" somewhere though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in