This story needs more pregnant teens and felony arrests
I'm on it...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
July 18, 1969
- "Chappaquiddick incident": A car driven by an allegedly intoxicated Ted Kennedy goes off a bridge on Martha's Vineyard killing passenger Mary Jo Kopechne.
- Joseph P. Kennedy II, son of Robert and Ethel, is the driver in a car accident that leaves one passenger, Pam Kelley, permanently paralyzed.
April 25, 1984
- David Kennedy, a son of Robert and Ethel, dies from a Demerol and cocaine overdose in a Palm Beach, Florida hotel room
September 11, 1983
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is arrested in South Dakota for heroin possession.
- Patrick J. Kennedy, a son of Senator Ted Kennedy, begins treatment for cocaine addiction.
May 1, 1990
- John F. Kennedy Jr. fails his bar exam for the second time and was widely ridiculed in the tabloids.
- William Kennedy Smith, son of Jean Kennedy, is accused of raping a woman in Palm Beach, Florida. He is tried and acquitted.
June 7, 2002
- Michael Skakel, a nephew of Ethel Skakel Kennedy, is convicted in the 1975 murder of Martha Moxley, committed when he was a teenager.
- William Kennedy Smith faces civil charges based on an alleged 1999 sexual assault; the charges are dismissed.
May 4, 200
6 - Patrick J. Kennedy is involved in a single-car accident in Washington DC. He has since entered treatment for addiction to prescription pain medication.