No, the answer is: Get Help, you seriously need it if you believe all that.
1. Israel does not now, nor have they ever wanted
Hamas in charge. It takes less than a third grader's IQ to see that. Please explain, in detail, how you arrived at that conclusion. (I never said that. I said that Israel wants Abbas because it is the worst thing that can happen to Palestine and yes he was forced down their throat)
2. One more time for the intellectually challenged: Hamas's stated goal is the destruction of Israel and death, of all Jews. I know if I were a Jew, running the Israeli government, that giving them "a chance" is the last thing they'd be getting from me. Abbas was never "forced down anyones throat" as you say, unless you're really gonna start throwin' out some bullshit like we or Israel installed him in power? Once again, HAMAS has called for the destruction of Israel. I'll be on the look out for your proof that Israel has done the same. (Do you need proof? OMG Grow the fuck up. Just look up numbers of deaths on each side ever since this conflict began and look at the state of the Palestinians. What more proof do you need?)
3. OK Mr. Humanitarian, since you want to take that totally out of context, where were you complaining about the 600+ missles that have landed in Israel over the same time period???? I'm hearing crickets. (those 300 firecrackers have killed what 2-3 Israelis? Israel has killed 350+ in 50 hours!)
4. Abbas wants the destruction of Israel?(Where did Isay that? Show me. I said Israel would want Abbas to run the Palestinians because ISRAEL too knows that Abbas is corrupt and he doesn't is isn't going to amount to shit. This will cause further destruction of Palestine by having their own ass-licker doing their dirty work. Obviously a state cannot get ahead if you have corrupt leaders. Israel doesn't want to see a successful Palestine. This is why they chose Abbas for them.
Is that your professional opinion or do you have something that would lead anyone else here to the same conclusion? Is that because he is quite a bit more realistic about the future of Palestine and the need for the people to co-exist? Is it because he doesn't sound like the rest of the Hamas nutjobs that, at this moment, are chanting for the death of Israel and the US (he has even hinted, rightfully so, that Hamas may have brought the present situation on themselves)? Ever see any of those Jewish "Co-Exist" bumper stickers? Now, have you ever seen a Arab/Muslim one?
5. They fought a war with Israel and lost. Tough shit. To the victors go the spoils. It's debateable who's land is who's, but not who won. You've forgotten the opportunity Arafat was given to get back 90%+ of that land and he squandered it away like the POS he was. The Palestinians should have taken what they had the chance to get back and remember not to start shit with people who can and will trash your ass every time you fight them. I will come and take over your house and I will DO YOU A FAVOR by allowing you to back only to live in the shed that you have in your back yard. If I choose, I will bring an electrical wire down and hook it up so your children can have heat. Maybe I will not
I don't call these people freedom fighters, just stupid. You are poisoned against Israel I am not poisoned against Israel, rather you have been brain washed into thinking that they are our friends and you have been conditioned to feel sorry for them because of the holocaust. I am a very well educated person who see the truth and doesn't mind thinking or speaking out of the box
(as are all Arabs/Muslims) 100X more than any American is brainwashed to support Israel. I've honestly tried to look at this from a neutral perspective and keep coming up with the same conclusions:
Israel has made several attempts at peace over the last 30 or so years. Yeah, its like giving someone a glass of milk to drink with rabbit dropping in them
Many times their tactics and especially their reprisals have been out of proportion to the situation.(EVERYTIME, not many times)
In every instance of a cease fire, an olive branch of prisoner release, aid or the allowance of aid to flow(Not aid, but BLOCKADE)
(even with the knowledge, no proof, of much of this aid containing weapons), Israel has ultimately been rewarded with more suicide bombings, missles, etc.Yet it has killed openly many many many times more Palestinian then they have killed Israelis)
As it seems the Likud party is likely to win the upcoming Israeli elections, now would be the time for the Palestinians (especially Hamas), to re-think this position.Nope, not until every acre of illegally occupied land is returned.