BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
TNT, notice I said "one of the...." Hey , I call it like I see it. You too, TNT, can make some good arguments even though I don't agree with them.
PEACE!
Careful now. You might actually have a reasonable voice on this forum. (Pssst...just don't let anyone hear that you think a conservative has some good arguments. You'll get pilloried...)

Ahem, now back to our original programming.

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 03:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CL55
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Here's some food for thought to the Israeli apologists:

I think the creation of Israel was fundamentally wrong, both for the reasons it was created and how it was created. If you disagree with this statement then you would have absolutely no problem with, lets say, giving about 8-10 States in the middle of the USA to the Tibetans and arm them with nukes and letting them expand illegally until only one state was left for the USA.
I wonder how anyone of us would stand for that.
Perhaps before starting to express opinion about countries one has never been to one should study history of his own country?

I hope you are better at what you proudly call yourself on this forums than you are in history and world politics.
post #113 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
^^^ My thoughts completely.....

Unfortunately this poster exposes his ignorance and stupidity every time he expresses an opinion on world events. Perhaps he should stick to his test tubes....
post #114 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHEK View Post
Perhaps before starting to express opinion about countries one has never been to one should study history of his own country?

I hope you are better at what you proudly call yourself on this forums than you are in history and world politics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyhole View Post
^^^ My thoughts completely.....

Unfortunately this poster exposes his ignorance and stupidity every time he expresses an opinion on world events. Perhaps he should stick to his test tubes....
Oh, I forgot, it would be illegal to say things like this in your neck of the woods.
post #115 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:35 AM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Guess what, Americans? Your "controlled media" LIES to you. Sometimes, it's a lie of omission, as usual in these mideast 'cycles of violence'. Israel violated the cease-fire. Dramatically, viciously, and characteristically. Way back on November 4th. That preceded this "cycle". The whole world knows this except for stupid Americans who always proclaim that they don't trust their media, but then go right on believing everything they're told. Then they declare that "they only hate us because they hate freedom". Or "They're just jealous of our 6000-lb SUVs and Big-Screen TVs." Anything to avoid admitting that responsibility for this nightmare is shared.

Timeline

1. After ceasefire commenced - Israel refuses to lift Gaza blockade - breaking yet another in a long string of promises (totally ignored by U.S. media, but reported in Israel and the rest of the world).

2. THEN on 4th November, Israel mounts incursion into southern Gaza with customary slaughter (totally ignored by U.S. media)

3. THEN Qassam militants begin retaliation, killing NO ONE (nonetheless widely sensationalized in U.S. media as unprovoked)

4. NOW Israel begins yet another slaughter campaign, killing hundreds (where we are now.. The U.S. demands that Hamas stop the violence. Not a SINGLE Israeli had been killed since the ceasefire, until after the Israeli slaughterfest began.)

Israeli air strikes kill 300 and leave 900 injured - Middle East, World - The Independent

'For the children, it is like living in hell' - Middle East, World - The Independent

Robert Fisk: Leaders lie, civilians die, and lessons of history are ignored - Robert Fisk, Commentators - The Independent

Johann Hari: The true story behind this war is not the one Israel is telling - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

Violence Escalates in Gaza - WSJ.com

World Reacts to Violence in Gaza - WSJ.com
post #116 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:44 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
These questions are directed to anyone on this forum that supports Israel in it's actions.

Do you personally support Israel in the immature and heavy handed actions they take in against their neighbors and if you do how do you justify it.

And to anyone, how do you feel about the fact the US continues to use your tax dollars to give to Israel to spend as they please each year and how the US continues to support the regime in Israel to bully and kill their neighbors?
post #117 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 06:56 AM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
In case anyone missed it, November 4th was Election Day in the U.S.

Not a coincidence.
post #118 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 07:16 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
In case anyone missed it, November 4th was Election Day in the U.S.

Not a coincidence.

The thought crossed my mind today, get'er done while they have the approval....Who wants Hillary bitching at you about killing Palestinians the 1st thing in the morning. It does sort of justify the Iranian NutJob for wanting da BOMB........
post #119 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
The thought crossed my mind today, get'er done while they have the approval....Who wants Hillary bitching at you about killing Palestinians the 1st thing in the morning. It does sort of justify the Iranian NutJob for wanting da BOMB........
The Iranian is indeed a nut job and I don't believe that they are building nuclear power for energy. Nonetheless in a very weird sort of way I wonder whether it would indeed be a bad thing for Iran to have nukes or not. I know one thing, there has to be some sort of equality of power in that region even it it is threatening to Israel. Maybe then it will behave. Israel is also threatened by the nukes that Pakistan possesses that is why it is behind India to take Pakistan out. You know, always getting others to do its dirty work. Remember Iraq?
post #120 of 259 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:58 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
The Iranian is indeed a nut job and I don't believe that they are building nuclear power for energy. Nonetheless in a very weird sort of way I wonder whether it would indeed be a bad thing for Iran to have nukes or not. I know one thing, there has to be some sort of equality of power in that region even it it is threatening to Israel. Maybe then it will behave. Israel is also threatened by the nukes that Pakistan possesses that is why it is behind India to take Pakistan out. You know, always getting others to do its dirty work. Remember Iraq?
I do not agree that Iran should have "nukular" weapons for the sole purpose of balancing Israel's nuclear capability. Iran can expand its threats to not only Israel by to the whole region and that is very scary.
Personally I see Iran and Israel as the biggest nutjobs of that region in their quest for the Mahdi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in