post #141 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 11:17 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2008 e 350 4matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
So I take it you're in the camp that would love to exterminate those "savages" right? Oh, I forgot to tell you, if you're not Jewish don't even think of linking up with some babes from the Jewish Dating Service, you are considered unclean!
Ditto for the muslim site... Works BOTH ways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 12:40 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomichael View Post
Ditto for the muslim site... Works BOTH ways.
LOL, I can tell you first hand that Jewish girls are as freaky as Catholic girls, they all like to live on the edge of "guilt" Oh, I loved milking it
post #143 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
This issue (Israel's blockade of Gaza) is so convoluted that most humans with more than the intelligence of a worm want nothing to do with it. That is why "the world" won't do anything. (Then why don't those very same "most humans with more than the intelligence of a worm" still side by Israel? I'm referring in particular to the US administration which doesn't mind sending aids (mainly military) to Israel but suddenly discovers it has "more than the intelligence of a worm" when it comes to Gazan citizens' basic needs of food, medicine and fuel.) It is a problem fabricated by the UN, (It's not a game of the UN or anybody else. There are one million refugees among Gaza 1.5 million inhabitants. If you want the problem radically solved, then pressure Israel to return them back to their respective home villages.. At least the rocket attacks will stop on Sderot .) and perpetuated by all involved, who's political organizations to date have made it a game of trying to gain sympathy for financial and military support, as well as cementing their hold on political power in their "country" or sphere of influence. Given the history for the bulk of the lifetimes of the people making up the rest of the world, it is no wonder why outsiders don't want to be involved. And, after having watched the US pour billions and billions of dollars into the area (More specifically into Israel's arsenal) for more than half a century with zero progress and a world wide terror organization that is focused on eroding the strength of the US (You're not referring to Hamas, are you? They only operate in Palestine/Israel), I would love nothing more than to have the US admit this is not our issue, and then make a promise to try to get along with what ever entity emerges from whatever course of action the people in the area wish to take.

To be honest, if the "Palestinian" people have populated the area for eons, why are they waiting until now to try to make it their own and establish geographical borders to define their political identity? (Historically, we're only speaking after WWI because before that it was a region within the Ottoman Empire. So was Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc. who all were cut off from the Ottoman body, occupied briefly by the victorious GB and France and later gained independence. Palestine didn't because an alien entity was declared on its land and called Israel. During the Ottoman reign Palestinians were called Palestinians the way Syrians were called Syrians, Egyptians, etc. but they all belonged to the Ottoman State ) Why wait until now to make something of the geographical area they claim has been their land for all this time? Were the previous oppressors of the Palestinian people just better at oppressing them so they didn't try? (The Ottomans were no oppressors, as far as I know. Although they went through tough times later but never allowed the Zionist Organization to arrange for mass immigration of Jews to Palestine) How is it that all of the "sudden" the world needs to acknowledge these Palestinian people and their political identity, which also needs the world to recognize their eons old claim to the land they claim is theirs? (Because Palestinians do exist. They used to live on the land that is now called Israel. You can't ignore the existence of millions of people just like that.)

I am not in any position to judge the industriousness of the "Palestinians" or any other people and do not seek to either be in such a position or pass any such judgment. In the subject conflict, however, the parties involved have gone out of their way to make the real issues impossible to discuss or even identify. You add to the picture that is formed in the minds of others - which is defined by people who don't want the end of the fighting - when you insist that in order to take a step forward one must first go back to the day after the earth was formed, or whatever date you choose to better set the stage for today's argument, to understand who has any right to exist on this particular patch of land from your perspective. (I'm not digging ancient history books or looking into the Torah or whatever. Israelis do that to justify the influx of jewish immigrants from all over the world that make up Israel. All I have is the fact that my parents and grandparents were born in Palestine, were and still are called Palestinians. They owned their homes and farms through hard work. They never arrived in ships from as far as Australia, Iran, Poland, Germany, Ethiopia, etc. to live in other people's homes.. People who were forced out under the force of arms, put into refugee camps and now under a tight Israeli blockade of basics.) Today. All the stage setting for the argument can change with the argument tomorrow, over the same basic issue, including the logic. All the while the other side is picking their dates for beginning the examination of who has been harmed the most.

My point is that if the two groups of present day inhabitants would erase the past and look to what kind of can put together if they cooperate, the answer has to be better than what they have today. But neither side is willing - (Allow me to disagree. Palestinians went to peace talks, thanks to the First Intifada, and what did they get almost 2 decades after the Oslo Accord? A fraudulent government that they got rid of by electing Hamas.)because it is a game their leaders, if not the people themselves, enjoy playing - high stakes, big drama - but a game, because no one will take the conflict and just snuff it out, replacing it with something both sides can work on to make the lives of the actual people living in the area, better. (Let me tell you something. The last time, and only third time, I saw my grandfather was in 1993 and we brought up the subject of the peace talks. He was for it and I was like don't you wanna leave the refugee camp and go back to the home you built just before the occupation? And only resistance will work. He answered in a way that left me with nothing to say. He simply said "We're tired of the insecurity. We're tired of the daily curfews from sunset to sunrise. We want to live like ordinary humans. We want a future to our children's children. It's not we're not patriotic but why not give peace a chance? Maybe Israel's intentions are genuine." What's killing me is that my grandfather who was hopeful of peace died a year ago in Gaza in one of those dark nights where there was no electricity to operate a lamp. My aunt followed a few months later and God knows how many others met the same fate due to fuel and medicine shortages. People who had their hopes crushed under the arrogant Israeli war machine earlier in life are dying now under Israeli siege.)

So, your point is that Islamic rulers have a record of, at some point in history (actually most of the time ) , being better "Jew Keepers" than Israelis of the last seventy years or so have been "Palestinian Keepers?" (Yes, of course. Plus nobody asked Jews to come and play "Palestinian keepers") Were those Islamic "Jew Keepers" doing a great job while the Jews were attacking them with suicide bombers and missiles, or just while the Jews acknowledged their minority position and accepted it? (Missiles? Ever heard of home-made missiles? Anyway, Jews were a minority then and they were given their rights but why make Palestinians a minority AND subject them to bad treatment?? ) What social conditions prevailed to make the Jews wander around looking for a better home? (Ask Europeans. Mind you, the Zionist Movement was set up by European jews. I only know of the Spanish Inquisition and Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice) Explain how the "Jew Keeping" skills of the Islamic rulers somehow got lost and they let the Jews become such a pain in the world's ass since then? (Ask Hitler. He committed the holocaust not a Muslim ruler. Still, the Zionist Organisation was set up before Hitler was even born. So, maybe even Hitler's persecution is irrelevant ) I mean, it sounds like we have the Islamic nations to blame for the Jew problems facing the world today. Had they just not lost their "Jew Keeping" touch, we would be free of Jew Problems today, right? (Wrong. "Jew Problems" are the result of the jewish mentality. Why didn't they assimilate in the countries they lived in for hundreds of years?? Why do they want someone else's land to be theirs??)

Jim

I wish you and every American would spare a minute to imagine if, say, scientologists of the world decided to set up a home of their own where citizenship is based only on religious belief and for that they chose a place in the heart of the United States, say, the state you were born in. They use pressure groups, money and media to 'convince' the world of the genuineness of their plight. Would you stand watching if they force you and your family out of your home and seize your properties and you become a refugee in a crowded neighbourhood under a tight siege. Would you happily accept it or would you resist? If you see your countrymen subject to hardships and humiliation, would you advocate tolerance and peace at all costs or would you do something to help the oppressed? Mind you, Americans only inhabited America a few centuries ago, less than Palestinians inhabited Palestine, but both acquired their homes/farms/property through legal means. Nobody has the right to force them out and set up a state on the evacuated land.

Oh, that was really long. Sorry
post #144 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomichael View Post
No.I'm saying I suspect arabs will use nuclear weapons.

Don't worry about Arabs harming Israel. First, they don't have nuclear weapons, Israel has. Second, anyone who tries to start a nuclear program, Israel will send them a couple of fighter jets to bomb the site (Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007) and the nice Arabs never retaliate. Retaliation will anger Uncle Sam who keeps them on their premiership chairs.

Quote:
Let me make another point; I am worried about ANYONE using nuclear weapons.And I am worried about ANY people's attempts to "justify" their use. Clear enough?
So, Israel should be your only source of anxiety.
post #145 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Teutone,

I like the way you quote different sources. Always informative.
Thank you.
post #146 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyhole View Post

Not quite as hard as walking around in a Burka.
How could you tell? Have you tried "walking around in a burka"??
post #147 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 03:07 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2008 e 350 4matic wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
Don't worry about Arabs harming Israel. First, they don't have nuclear weapons, Israel has. Second, anyone who tries to start a nuclear program, Israel will send them a couple of fighter jets to bomb the site (Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007) and the nice Arabs never retaliate. Retaliation will anger Uncle Sam who keeps them on their premiership chairs.

So, Israel should be your only source of anxiety.
No,the mindset of people carrying out the attacks on 9/11 is more a worry than Israel.Especially when they procure nuclear opportunities.And cut the crap about "nice Arabs never retaliate".You uttering statements like that just discredit your postings all the more.
post #148 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
When I said " nice Arabs never retaliate", I meant it to be cynical and degrading. When foreign fighter jets enter a sovereign state's airspace, carry out a bombing operation and then return home as if it was someone going into a grocery shop and then leaving it's a disgrace to that state.. It happened with Iraq and last year with Syria. I was too young to remember the Iraqi reaction but Syria's official statement was "We have the right to retaliate at the right time and the right place". Chances are the world would be over before Syria thinks of doing anything about it, including preventing the re-occurrence of such routine Israeli policing of Arab activities.

9/11 was in 2001, right? Did the mindset of Arabs cause you any worries before that date??

You know what worries me as an Arab? The mindset of people who are ready to be manipulated by propaganda (something Israelis excel at) to the point that they enthusiastically send their troops to Iraq to avenge an act allegedly committed by people in Afghanistan.

Last edited by Tahloube; 12-17-2008 at 09:37 PM.
post #149 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
When I said " nice Arabs never retaliate", I meant it to be cynical and degrading. When foreign fighter jets enter a sovereign state's airspace, carry out a bombing operation and then return home as if it was someone going into a grocery shop and then leaving it's a disgrace to that state.. It happened with Iraq and last year with Syria. I was too young to remember the Iraqi reaction but Syria's official statement was "We have the right to retaliate at the right time and the right place". Chances are the world would be over before Syria thinks of doing anything about it, including preventing the re-occurrence of such routine Israeli policing of Arab activities.

9/11 was in 2001, right? Did the mindset of Arabs cause you any worries before that date??

You know what worries me as an Arab? The mindset of people who are ready to be manipulated by propaganda (something Israelis excel at) to the point that they enthusiastically send their troops to Iraq to avenge an act allegedly committed by people in Afghanistan.

Well...hammer meet nail. That about sums it up...
post #150 of 278 (permalink) Old 12-17-2008, 09:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:

Just look at this map.

How much land arabs have.

And it does not even include North Africa.

And their only origin was Arabia, right?

Zahloupe, try not to blow up from the hate. It may hurt you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in