LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Apr 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Let's do it this way: Say you're traveling to one of those Third World countries, you know where Negros maybe chinks or sand niggers live; would you accept that they hold you at the airport because you're white? Would you submit to their dirty hands feeling your ass crack for pure white powder or something like that? How would you react? Would you even consider going over there for business, even to help our trade deficit to get smaller? Will it bee too much for you to take and the heck with the USA, White Pride first?
First off I would not travel to a turd world country but to entertain this hypothetical scenerio I would have no problem being searched based on race if that airport did indeed see a pattern of Whites smuggling illegal commodities,(yeah right) prior to me being there.
Sponsored Links
post #82 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-26-2008, 03:08 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Sep 2008
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Hard to imagine white people associating with drug smugglers:

When devils will the blackest sins put on, they do suggest, at first with heavenly shows - Othello
post #83 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 12:45 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 2005 SL 500
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have always found it interesting how profiling only sticks to minorities in this country. for example with all the terrorist bombings in this country by white men, Oklahoma, Atlanta Olympic, uni bomber, and about a hundred others in the last 40 years or so. when you think of a terrorist most don't think about a white man.(but there are 2 terrorist attacks by Arabs or Muslims and all of them are look at being terrorist) even right after these bombings happened and the terrorist were identified as white males there was never any suspicion associated to any other white males besides those involved.

now why doesn't this happened to minorities? its simple. RACISM!
only a racist person would assume all or majority of white men are domestic terrorists just the same way only a racist would assume all or majority of blacks are criminals.

i also found it interesting how Obama was considered the bad guy or terrorist by some ignorant racists for simply knowing a white guy who committed bombings in the US. but before the link was made to Ayers the American public could care less about this supposed terrorist and the fact he was living a normal successful life. now if Ayers was a Muslim Arab the American public would not be satisfied until he was in jail for life or executed.

the people who say racial profiling is not a big deal is because they know it doesnt affect them and their family in a negative way. if clk operator knew that white guys, including his sons, would be ripped from their cars at gunpoint, brutally beaten, and sometimes killed, simply because of racial profiling he would not be so supportive!

05' SL500 - 06'RR SPORT
"Stop acting like you hit a triple, When you were Born on third base"
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: