Student taunted and racially slurred for not supporting Obama - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody View Post
Don't assume to know what I believe in. You are barking up the wrong tree with me.
1) Since, I was taught that there is only one race and that is human, no. And, it's not like anyone is a purebred anyway.
2) Yes, I believe in the right to life, in all aspects.
3) there are just as many homosexuals in the catholic church molesting our children. Then being forgiven for it in confession.
4) When did the U.S. turn into a third world country? Oh yea, under Bush's terms in office.
5) I have never said that but one religion cannot be the only religion in schools there should be a moment of silence for children to pray in their own religious beliefs. And, no religion and politics should not go hand in hand. Because then there would be a war over which religion would be in charge of the government. Like there is not enough turmoil already.

So, You may be more in line with your churches views. That does not make you more in tune with God. But, the bible is subject to interpretation to all who read it.

Not one person has the right to inflict their belief's, politics, or sexual orientation on another person. You are an idiot if you think you can. You will never change my opinions. I am the only one who can do that and I am the only one who can control my reactions to your actions.

I agree.
Also what this guy doesn't understand is that ALL are EQUAL in GOD'S eyes. If one race was superior, HE would have SAID SO IMO. Also Jesus may have died for the sins of mankind but that doesn't give us a license to do what ever the hell we want. We all IMO will be judged on our good and bad deeds. I also believe that hypocrites will enter Hell first.
In religion, you can't just practice what you WANT to practice and then say "fuck it" to whatever seems difficult. Someone may practice "pro-life" but then goes out and has premarital sex or extramarital sex, etc is just one example. So I wonder if this "Christian" who is such a "pure breed" is also as clean as he wants us to believe. I wonder if he ever had premarital sex, or slept with a prostitute or cheated on his girl friend or wife, or gambled, or lied, or stole, etc. To believe that his race is superior is also a sin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
How about The Eight "I'd really rather you didn'ts" from the FSM as found in the Pastafarian Gospel nailed up in court houses? :

1. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier Than Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.

2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

3. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey - Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal and Fuchsia.

4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off the TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.

5. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B******.

6. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar Churches/Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spend (Take Your Pick):

Ending Poverty
Curing Diseases
Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable
I Might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM the Creator.

7. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

8. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If the Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

RAmen.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Seneca
post #43 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
I agree.
Also what this guy doesn't understand is that ALL are EQUAL in GOD'S eyes. If one race was superior, HE would have SAID SO IMO. Also Jesus may have died for the sins of mankind but that doesn't give us a license to do what ever the hell we want. We all IMO will be judged on our good and bad deeds. I also believe that hypocrites will enter Hell first.
In religion, you can't just practice what you WANT to practice and then say "fuck it" to whatever seems difficult. Someone may practice "pro-life" but then goes out and has premarital sex or extramarital sex, etc is just one example. So I wonder if this "Christian" who is such a "pure breed" is also as clean as he wants us to believe. I wonder if he ever had premarital sex, or slept with a prostitute or cheated on his girl friend or wife, or gambled, or lied, or stole, etc. To believe that his race is superior is also a sin
I was taught that the ones that speak of themselves so righteously are usually the worst of the lot. Unfortunate, but often proven to be true. I think he'd better do a bit more self healing and fixing his own problems. Before he starts trying to fix the rest of us who are not broken, we just don't have the same views in life.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #44 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope View Post
How about The Eight "I'd really rather you didn'ts" from the FSM as found in the Pastafarian Gospel nailed up in court houses? :

1. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier Than Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.

2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

3. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey - Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal and Fuchsia.

4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off the TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.

5. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B******.

6. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar Churches/Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spend (Take Your Pick):

Ending Poverty
Curing Diseases
Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable
I Might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM the Creator.

7. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

8. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If the Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

RAmen.
^
I can live with that.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #45 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:49 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
They could have lynched her and called it even.

post #46 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2008
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Don't assume to know what I believe in. You are barking up the wrong tree with me.
1) Since, I was taught that there is only one race and that is human, no. And, it's not like anyone is a purebred anyway.
Then it is time to face the fact you weren't taught, but rather blantantly lied too.

Quote:
) Yes, I believe in the right to life, in all aspects.
Wait a sec, I thought you were "pro choice?" So which is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JODY View Post
there are just as many homosexuals in the catholic church molesting our children. Then being forgiven for it in confession.
Wait a second, why are you talking about a certain group of them when I am referring to homosexuals as a whole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JODY View Post
When did the U.S. turn into a third world country? Oh yea, under Bush's terms in office.
I take it none of your previous neighbourhoods where invaded by mexicans of blacks and turned into a crime saturated, littered, noisy, unsafe shithole? It maybe be happening one block at a time but if this trend continuies how long do you think it will take before most if not all the country is turd world?

Quote:
I have never said that but one religion cannot be the only religion in schools there should be a moment of silence for children to pray in their own religious beliefs. And, no religion and politics should not go hand in hand. Because then there would be a war over which religion would be in charge of the government. Like there is not enough turmoil already.
Why not? All the founding fathers where Christian men, the majority of this country is still Christian. This is OUR country as far as I'm concerned and if that "offends" other religions, so be it.

Quote:
So, You may be more in line with your churches views. That does not make you more in tune with God. But, the bible is subject to interpretation to all who read it.

Not one person has the right to inflict their belief's, politics, or sexual orientation on another person. You are an idiot if you think you can. You will never change my opinions. I am the only one who can do that and I am the only one who can control my reactions to your actions.
Im not trying to inflict anything on anyone, I am just sick of Christians being marginalized because we "offend" people that have no business being here in the first place.

And as far as I'm concerned homosexuality is a mental illness and should treated.

Last edited by CLK Operator; 11-15-2008 at 02:08 PM.
post #47 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Like drew said, this is not SA or Iran, this is the USA. Besides when have those other countries become a melting pot like the USA. Our founding father KNEW that this country WOULD INDEED become a melting pot so they took care of the problems before they had a chance to start thereby separating church and state.
And did ever stop and think for a second as to why Iran, SA, Japan, or other such countries haven't become a "melting pot?" Maybe because they know that accepting millions of third worlders will not benefit their country in any way, only harm it.

I
Quote:
n response to your statement above, what if some Buddhist or Hindu or Muslim also wanted THEIR religious scriptures up on public buildings? How do you tell them "NO?" Are they inferior? Do their rights not matter? What if I was Jewish and wanted the Torah up there also? I was born and raised in this country so how could you say no to me? What if I were Muslim? What if I were an atheist? What if I worshipped the devil? How could you say no to my DEMANDS?
Like Drew said, don't put up religious BS in any building and you will offend no one. They only other solution I see to it and it is not feasible is to then put Scriptures from every religion up.
Are you beginning to see how you are not only wrong but also have absolutely no clue as to what you would start or how to fix it?
This country MAY HAVE BEEN founded of Christian beliefs but those beliefs and practices are for individuals. Religion can NOT be a part of Judiciary and no religion nor religious belief can be enforced nor imposed on the State and there can not be an official religion in the United States and the Gov't can't declare one religion superior. I believe it is all in the first amendment.
??
No because this never was a Buddisht or Hindu nation and we have no obligation to cater to them.
post #48 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill View Post
They could have lynched her and called it even.

Oh ok, so you must agree with the lynching of the blacks who raped white women or who robbed back then?
post #49 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I agree.
Also what this guy doesn't understand is that ALL are EQUAL in GOD'S eyes.
That isn't God's words, their your words. Forced into your head by years of cultural marxist doctrine.

Quote:
If one race was superior, HE would have SAID SO IMO. a sin
He did, try reading the Bible once in a while.

Plus you don't even need the Bible to tell you this. Just look around and see for yourself. If blacks were equal there would be SkyScrapers in Africa. There is no civilization let alone skyscrapers. You must be one heck of an ingorant person to never notice this.
post #50 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLK Operator View Post
Then it is time to face the fact you weren't taught, but rather blantantly lied too.
NO, SHE DIDN'T GROW UP WITH RACIST VALUES INSTILLED IN HER!

Wait a sec, I thought you were "pro choice?" So which is it? YOU CAN BE PROCHOICE PROLIVE AND ALSO BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT TO LIFE. YOU NEED TO STRESS THAT MUSCLE IN YOU SKULL AND THINK

Wait a second, why are you talking about a certain group of them when I am referring to homosexuals as a whole? SHE IS TALKING ABOUT HYPOCRITS.

I take it none of your previous neighbourhoods where invaded by mexicans of blacks and turned into a crime saturated, littered, noisy, unsafe shithole? It maybe be happening one block at a time but if this trend continuies how long do you think it will take before most if not all the country is turd world?
THIS IS THE MOST RACIST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THEN MEXICANS OR BLACKS. I BET THEY TOO ARE THINKING, "OH SHIT WE JUST MOVED NEXT DOOR TO A REDNECK RACIST PIG."

Why not? All the founding fathers where Christian men, the majority of this country is still Christian. This is OUR country as far as I'm concerned and if that "offends" other religions, so be it.
SO I AM HALF MUSLIM AND HALF JEWISH. IS THIS NOT MY COUNTRY? SO I BETTER CONVERT AND BECOME A CHRISTIAN SO I CAN CALL THIS COUNTRY MINE, RIGHT?? BORN HERE, RAISED HER, EDUCATED HERE, PAY MY TAXES HERE, AND BELONG TO A SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE CALLED "HEALERS", AKA "DOCTORS", AKA "SCIENTISTS" , ETC BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER.....

Im not trying to inflict anything on anyone, I am just sick of Christians being marginalized because we "offend" people that have no business being here in the first place. SO I HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE? I BET IF YOU LOOK FAR BACK INTO YOUR FAMILY TREE YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOUR FAMILY MAY HAVE ALSO BEEN PERSECUTED IN YOUR NATIVE LAND AND PROBABLY THAT'S WHY THEY MOVED HERE GENERATIONS AGO. MAYBE THEY WERE CRIMINALS WHO WERE FORCED TO COME HERE

And as far as I'm concerned homosexuality is a mental illness and should treated.YOU MAY BE RIGHT AND YOU MAY BE BE WRONG ABOUT THE MENTAL ILLNESS BUT WHO OR WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DICTATE WHETHER A PERSON SHOULD BE TREATED. THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT TREATMENT FOR ANY DISEASE NO MATTER HOW SERIOUS OR MILD IS THE RIGHT AND CHOICE OF THE PATIENT. MAYBE SOME HOMOSEXUALS BELIEVE THE EXACT SAME THING AND BELIEVE THAT ALL HETEROSEXUAL SHOULD BE TREATED AND THEY SHOULD BECOME HOMOSEXUALS. SHOULD A TREATMENT EXIST WOULD YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU??
RACISM IS THE REAL DISEASE AND YOU SHOULD BE TREATED BUT THAT TOO IS YOUR CHOICE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in