So let me try to get this straight, heaven is closed to me because I:
1) Think Miscegenation is an abomination
2) Am opposed to abortion (I am pro-keeping your legs closed, if you don't want a kid)
3) Believe homosexuality has no business in the mainstream of a healthy society.
4) Am opposed to third world immigration which turns civilized white nations into dumps.
5) Believe in the US being a Christian nation
1) Have no problem with seeing the various races mixing into oblivion
2) have no issue killing infants
3) Believe homosexuals have a "right" to push thier sick lifestyle on youth.
4) Have no problem with the US turning into a third world dump.
5) Believe Christianity has no business in government, school, etc.
So now you come again and tell me who is more in line with God's law, you or I?
Don't assume to know what I believe in. You are barking up the wrong tree with me.
1) Since, I was taught that there is only one race and that is human, no. And, it's not like anyone is a purebred anyway.
2) Yes, I believe in the right to life, in all aspects.
3) there are just as many homosexuals in the catholic church molesting our children. Then being forgiven for it in confession.
4) When did the U.S. turn into a third world country? Oh yea, under Bush's terms in office.
5) I have never said that but one religion cannot be the only religion in schools there should be a moment of silence for children to pray in their own religious beliefs. And, no religion and politics should not go hand in hand. Because then there would be a war over which religion would be in charge of the government. Like there is not enough turmoil already.
So, You may be more in line with your churches views. That does not make you more in tune with God. But, the bible is subject to interpretation to all who read it.
Not one person has the right to inflict their belief's, politics, or sexual orientation on another person. You are an idiot if you think you can. You will never change my opinions. I am the only one who can do that and I am the only one who can control my reactions to your actions.