Surely A Large Human
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Morning Epiphany
I have a new theory about people.
In light of recent observations and long-standing complaints, about the stupidity of our populace, I thought it particularly timely.
You see, I am preparing myself to switch my work laptop back to a Dell, meaning Windows, and it's grueling. I hate, hate, hate Windows. It is loathesome. And not Windows as much as the applications written for it by third parties. But Windows still makes things, well, stupid.
Then it hit me.
What if we as Americans are miserable sons of bitches because 90% of us use shitty computers all day long, and the other 10% or so have to put up with people who are either pissed off all day every day because of the computers they use, or have been browbeaten into complacent idiocy by years of abuse from Microsoft and Windows applications?
Food for thought. Anyway, forgive me if I start getting dumber or more irritable due to the pending switch.