post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1999 MB SLK 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
OT. Maybe Amercia needed a change

Makes you think what's goin on inside George W Bush head.

1 - Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we!

2 - You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror

3 - There's an old saying in Tennessee.. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee.. that says, fool me once, shame on.. shame on you. Fool me.. you can't get fooled again!

4 - I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe.. I believe what I believe is right!

5 - In so, in my state of the.. my state of the union are state.. my speech to the.. nation, whatever you wanna call it

6 - The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th.
I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully

7 - They misunderestimated me.

8 - We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease

9 - Amigo! Amigo! - He started his speach in italy on the G8 meeting with these words!

10 - I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family

11 - I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here

12 - (Bin Laden#2) I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority.

13 - (Bin Laden#1) The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.

14 - First of all, I don't see America having problems.

15 - You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

16 - I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.

17 - America needs a military where the breast and brightest are proud to serve and proud to stay.

18 - I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully! (WFT?)

If someone have some other comments, please post

1999 230 SLK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 03:24 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1999 MB SLK 230
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Bushisms - Funny George Bush Quotes Updated Frequently

Ahh, found this site. Saves us from all the posting.

1999 230 SLK
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 07:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Damn, I didn't realise How bad I disliked this man. That is a lie, everything the quiz says is true then some.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 2003 SLK230
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What makes America a great country is we can get a new leader every 4-8 years. One fact that must be taken into consideration though to be fair and I am a fair thinking man. How many attacks on American soil since 9-11. Does not make up for the many mistakes. NO. But I would caution everyone here not an American to let us deal with this mess. I know the financial crisis started with us but if I am not mistaken greed is a world wide epidemic is it not.

Think of the good that America has done from Europe to around the world and the blood we have shed for just about every country in this world. I am glad Bush is leaving more than anyone on this forum but please keep it non political or we will have some serious flame wars and I will lose some friends. It is a fact that if the debt owed America just from the counties involved from WW2 was repaid then America would have NO debt right now. Add interest to that money owed and can you all imagine the dissaparity between the USA and the rest of the world.

We know we messed up and we will make amends so lets keep it at that ok. But this other BS better stop right now. When do you guys ever see us Yanks come on here and make political fun of any of your guys countries. NEVER. Why. Because it is not right and this forum is about cars and the many friendships we have all made without any thougth to borders so lets keep it that way. Keep the fucking politics out of it. When times are good how much money do other make off of our Wall Street. Funny how it works that way huh. I hope this message gets through to you all loud and clear and we can rise above this BS and remain car guys or we all lose.

2003 SLK230 Auto transmission

Last edited by Steve Johnson; 11-07-2008 at 08:26 PM.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 300SD
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arotished View Post
Makes you think what's goin on inside George W Bush head.

1 - Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we!

2 - You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror

3 - There's an old saying in Tennessee.. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee.. that says, fool me once, shame on.. shame on you. Fool me.. you can't get fooled again!

4 - I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe.. I believe what I believe is right!

5 - In so, in my state of the.. my state of the union are state.. my speech to the.. nation, whatever you wanna call it

6 - The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th.
I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully

7 - They misunderestimated me.

8 - We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease

9 - Amigo! Amigo! - He started his speach in italy on the G8 meeting with these words!

10 - I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family

11 - I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here

12 - (Bin Laden#2) I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority.

13 - (Bin Laden#1) The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.

14 - First of all, I don't see America having problems.

15 - You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

16 - I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.

17 - America needs a military where the breast and brightest are proud to serve and proud to stay.

18 - I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully! (WFT?)

If someone have some other comments, please post
Another famous quote by Bush:

"The constitution is just a God damned piece of paper."

And he certainly put that quote into practice!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by p100 View Post
Another famous quote by Bush:

"The constitution is just a God damned piece of paper."

And he certainly put that quote into practice!
I'm no fan of the guy, but that's been proven false here previously. Arguments are best when they're based in fact.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 09:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 300SD
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
I'm no fan of the guy, but that's been proven false here previously. Arguments are best when they're based in fact.
Well, I do not know who proved it and how. If this article is false, then I accept it.

Capitol Hill Blue's The Rant: Bush on the Constitution: A 'goddamned piece of paper'

However, you cannot deny that G.W Bush showed disdain for the US constitution throughout his term in office.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
Yeah, reference please. AFAIK, that little pup still hunts.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 2003 SLK230
p100, put down the kool aid brother and stop staring at your Nancy Pelosi poster and consider the source. The Capitol Hill Blue is an extreme left leaning paper and used 3 or was it 4 unnamed sources. Come on now. This is like comparing Fox with MSNBC. MSNBC's coverage of the Republican conventions was so pathetic Chris Mathews and Keith Oberman were sumeraly fired and replaced for thier biased and unprofessional reporting. Keith Oberman's act gets so old even ESPN dumped him years ago. ESPN for christ sake. He makes Bill O actually look fair and balanced. NBC and by proxey MSNBC did 73% negative stories about Mccain and 13% negative stories about Obama. Fox on the other hand did 40% negative stories about each canidate. These figures were compiled by Pew, the center for journalistic excellence.

2003 SLK230 Auto transmission
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 05:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
i believe that fucker said it. you guys don't? it's completely in line with his policies, white house directives and just the general subversion of laws by that asshole. he didn't say it in public however, so you'll never see a vid of it.. but there are plenty of witnesses to this, supposedly.

in political asylum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in