Nut Jobs at it already, I am ashamed to be American after seeing this & the thoughts - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Nut Jobs at it already, I am ashamed to be American after seeing this & the thoughts

I went on the facebook account below highlighted in bold, these people are fucking nuts, why is it these right wing nuts cannot spell, as well the article says this account has 700 members, not now, over 2600 members. Just unbelievable.


Facebook Groups Recruiting for Obama’s Impeachment

Obama has not yet taken oath and Facebook groups are already calling for his impeachment. They see Obama’s victory as victory of communism.


Barack Obama has not yet taken oath of office as the 44th president of the United States and American groups are already forwarding appeals on the internet for his impeachment.

A group on Facebook called “Impeach Barack Obama” has gathered more than 700 members who are holding heated discussions about the victory of the Democrat and defeat of Republican John McCain.

Another Facebook group, which has the same name, has collected 160 members and is inviting others to join because, as they claim, they can be the initiators of Barack Obama’s impeachment.

There are many Americans who do not fully understand the concept of socialism and communism that elected Barack Obama as president, the group says.

Weapons ban and a universal health care system are unconstitutional. He needs to be impeached!
Reuters-.--.-President George W. Bush speaks with President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) during a congratulatory phone call from the Treaty Room at the White House November 4, 2008. REUTERS/Eric Draper/Handout (UNITED
President George W. Bush speaks with President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) during a congratulatory phone call from the Treaty Room at the White House November 4, 2008. REUTERS/Eric Draper/Handout (UNITED
Photo Reuters

Another Facebook group calling itself “Impeach Barack Hussein Obama” also has 160 members.

The group is trying to present Obama in a bad light for supporting, as they say, various unconstitutional programmes such as the weapons ban, a universal health care system and variations of financial distribution in the health care system.

What are we going to do about it? Impeach him!, says the group.

But Barack Obama is still in the lead. There are at least 95 groups on Facebook calling for the impeachment of George Bush.

Javno - World - Facebook Groups Recruiting for Obama’s Impeachment
Jakarta Expat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 07:50 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I can tell we are heading into hatred hell for the next few years for sure. All the reasons to fight them and hopefully get our country on track.
DP is offline  
post #3 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
There is a blog or comments section on this facebook account, it was 2 pages already whenI looked at it tonight, unbelievable how many of these nut jobs cannot spell the easist words................
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #4 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:12 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
All sound and fury, signifying nothing. Let them scream, they earned it.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #5 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:16 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Vehicle: 96 SL500, 97 E420,
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gqmagic
Sounds like many in the MB World crowd
gqmagic is offline  
post #6 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
I went on the facebook account below highlighted in bold, these people are fucking nuts, why is it these right wing nuts cannot spell, as well the article says this account has 700 members, not now, over 2600 members. Just unbelievable.


Facebook Groups Recruiting for Obama’s Impeachment

Obama has not yet taken oath and Facebook groups are already calling for his impeachment. They see Obama’s victory as victory of communism.


Barack Obama has not yet taken oath of office as the 44th president of the United States and American groups are already forwarding appeals on the internet for his impeachment.

A group on Facebook called “Impeach Barack Obama” has gathered more than 700 members who are holding heated discussions about the victory of the Democrat and defeat of Republican John McCain.

Another Facebook group, which has the same name, has collected 160 members and is inviting others to join because, as they claim, they can be the initiators of Barack Obama’s impeachment.

There are many Americans who do not fully understand the concept of socialism and communism that elected Barack Obama as president, the group says.

Weapons ban and a universal health care system are unconstitutional. He needs to be impeached!
Reuters-.--.-President George W. Bush speaks with President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) during a congratulatory phone call from the Treaty Room at the White House November 4, 2008. REUTERS/Eric Draper/Handout (UNITED
President George W. Bush speaks with President-elect Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) during a congratulatory phone call from the Treaty Room at the White House November 4, 2008. REUTERS/Eric Draper/Handout (UNITED
Photo Reuters

Another Facebook group calling itself “Impeach Barack Hussein Obama” also has 160 members.

The group is trying to present Obama in a bad light for supporting, as they say, various unconstitutional programmes such as the weapons ban, a universal health care system and variations of financial distribution in the health care system.

What are we going to do about it? Impeach him!, says the group.

But Barack Obama is still in the lead. There are at least 95 groups on Facebook calling for the impeachment of George Bush.

Javno - World - Facebook Groups Recruiting for Obama’s Impeachment
You have to expect this reaction and the president should be protected from these nut jobs. They are the very people who would continue to support GWB's point of view and continue killing anyone who got in their way.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #7 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:29 AM
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jak Expat, you're an American?

I thought all along that you were broadcasting from across the Atlantic Ocean. Are you ready to go back home now. probably a better life there I'm sure.
benz rider is offline  
post #8 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
Jak Expat, you're an American?

I thought all along that you were broadcasting from across the Atlantic Ocean. Are you ready to go back home now. probably a better life there I'm sure.

Yes I am.

No, no fucking way, I'll die over here. Better life, easy going people and expenses for people services probably 10% of what you guys pay.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #9 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Yes I am.

No, no fucking way, I'll die over here. Better life, easy going people and expenses for people services probably 10% of what you guys pay.
+1^^^^

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #10 of 130 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 12:31 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
Jak Expat, you're an American?

I thought all along that you were broadcasting from across the Atlantic Ocean. Are you ready to go back home now. probably a better life there I'm sure.
Figured you know nothing of geography...typical redneck retard.
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Right Wing Nut Jobs showing everyone who the real terrorists are FeelTheLove Off-Topic 49 09-11-2012 07:43 AM
    Right Wing Nut Jobs bothered by ACORN FeelTheLove Off-Topic 9 10-17-2008 09:59 PM
    More Right Wing Nut Jobs DP Off-Topic 4 07-28-2008 02:25 PM
    Left wing nut jobs strike again........... Bruce R. Off-Topic 6 10-11-2006 11:17 AM
    Outsourcing American Jobs peter811 Off-Topic 31 02-07-2006 01:05 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome