President Bush: A Good Man Has Gotten a Bad Rap... - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermog1964 View Post

I for one stand beside our president, and I will stand behind my vote for McCain...

I like President Bush.

This reasoning will explain to you EXACTLY why Obama will become the next President of the USA

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: Mercedes free= stress free
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Like i said, for republicans the glass is ALWAYS half full.

Short of sodomizing a newborn (providing it is a male newborn, because that would also count as a homosexual act) a republican could do no worng in their eyes.

Jesus people just do not get why anyone would like to "free their mind", and not worry about wether an ultimate being is judging us or helping us.

They don't understand how homosexuality could be a "choice" or how someone could make the "choice" to not keep a baby.

They don't understand how someone could make a "choice" to not worship a God for which there is no evidence for or against "its" existance. Faith... I had faith the Broncos would win tonight and that the Cowboys would loose. One came true, one didn't. Its all subjective.

They can't understand how someone would make the "choice" to be selfless and share their wealth with those who haven't had that opportunity to be as well off. This Jesus character seemed to be pretty selfless, I bet if he made $250,000 a year he wouldn't bitch about giving 39% to his commune for the good of his people.

Republicans also can't understand why some people chose not to own 7-25 guns. How could the liberals misinterpret the 2nd amendment and vote not to let people have excessive numbers of firearms? Maybe the same way the Bush cabinet misinterprets the 1st amendment?

Don't even bother trying to explain liberal or even centrist views to Republicans. They don't understand they don't want to understand and they will never agree with a remotely liberal point of view. The most disturbing thing I find with hardcore christians is they know nothing about the bible.

If you know a conservative that claims to be a christian ask them simple questions.

Most can't name the 10 commandments. not even in a short form. The worst was some idiot who told me thou shall not lay with another man was a commandment. Another person toid me the right to bear arms was a commandment.

Most can't tell you what book god speaking to moses as the burning bush is in.

an unbelieveable amount cant name the books of the gospel.

I saw a guy with a John 3:16 shirt he couldn't tell me what the passage was.

Name 5 of the 12 apostles...couldnt do it. not even 5.

Ask them to name 10 old testament books.... are you sure this is the bible, it dont mention nothing bout' jesus.

Ask them where it first says homosexuallity is a sin?

They only know what some televangelist told them or some asshat that dosen't even have a theology degree.

2001 SAAB 9-3 SE w/ H.O.T
2010 Ford Edge SEL... I secretly love it.

Previous whips
2006 CLS500, 1988 300TE, 2003 HD VRSCA, 1995 C220, 1999 SLK230 Sport, 2003 E55 AMG, ,2001 Honda Shadow ACE 1100, 2001 M3 Cabrio, 1999 E55 AMG, 1992 500SL, 1997 E50 AMG W210, 1986 190E 2.3-16, 1990 230E W124, 1992 400E W124, 1993 190E 2.6, 1983 380SEC, 1997 325iAC, 1995 M3, 1988 325i Cabrio, 1979 320i E21
post #83 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy380SEC View Post
Another person told me the right to bear arms was a commandment.
That made me laugh out loud...for a very long time
post #84 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Rock on, Andy.
post #85 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 07:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Is it true Sarah Palin is planning on running for Governor of Kentucky........
Well, we just ran our previous Republican Governor, a fundamentalist baptist minister, doctor, politician and un-indicted co-conspirator in Kentucky's largest ethics scandal in decades. So I am not sure we are ready for another wack job just yet.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #86 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 07:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope View Post
Thanks for the reminder!

I almost left 'Fruit Loops' off my grocery list.
I laughed, I cried, I laughed again. Then there was the stomach cramps from laughing too hard and the choking. Then I laughed again.

All better now.

Oh, and while checking to see if I was having a seizure Wifie read the comments and the post that instigated them.

After a WTF she concurred.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #87 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
George W. Bush....Thanks for serving our country in this difficult time. Many would have floundered and fallen but with his knees on the ground he would not give up for the country he so loves is heavy on his shoulders. Thanks George W. Bush, you'll be remembered, thanks for protecting us and giving your life for us.

Best presidents....George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, George Herbert Bush and George W. Bush.....the future will be only be known by the legacy left behind.
^

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #88 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2013 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2011 Mazda 2, 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon (retired),1994 C280 (retired)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy380SEC View Post

Name 5 of the 12 apostles...couldnt do it. not even 5.
Wow...that's staggering. You've got the four who's gospels were given the official okie-dokey by Rome by Constantine - so that's Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Let's see...Peter and Paul were kind of important too. Then there's Simon and "doubting" Thomas. Oh, and that Judas guy...I seem to remember something about him. So that's 9 off the top of my head, and I only go to church when someone is getting married or dies.
post #89 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:25 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Andy is a heathen, just like the rest of us but except TNTroller and some special people of course...
post #90 of 95 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 09:25 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Don't take it personal...at least I'm still living in a free country, USA! Where I can worship to the true Creator, Jesus Christ at my own will.
Thats OK, motherfucker. You need to go take a shit and let the poison out.

If you are even half a fucking Christian you claim, Jesus H. Christ was, is, and will not be the Creator. Get the fact straight, asshole.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in