THE BIG PURGE: SKEPTICAL REPORTERS TOSSED OFF OBAMA PLANE - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94 View Post
Gee the government has no problem taking my money or my property if they see fit to "benefit" them. Wrong argument?
What a silly display of childish petulance.

As for the guys who got bumped, let them "hump their bags on a commercial flight" and follow the campaign if that is what they want to do. It is a free country, and if the owner of the plane you are freeloading on has someone else he wants to allow to freeload on him, that is his choice. Which has nothing to do with taxes the government takes from you, you simple fucks. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Monstermog1964's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2006
Location: Eastern, MT
Posts: 1,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Monstermog1964
Saying it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermog1964 View Post
Considering the source of the attacks....go figure....if you don't agree with their view your a commie....well so big of them to lecture the majority on the tiny few with big wallets. It's ok...."Flinstone days for you are just around the corner, Obamastone will come to the whitehouse and say, "Who's next". Your right the people who support Obamastone are true Marxist's..." There is hope though! Just move across the border next to Syria and our boys will take you out. God save us from the tarnished views of Socialistic radical marxist's as Obama and those who support him...These people need to move with him to Kenya where some reports say he was born including his book and the people who so dearly love him. It's time for a hanging....and I'm not just meaning with a rope but clearly this guys connections, fascinations, views of socialism, distribution of wealth has clearly come from the people he feels so connected to and those that have taught him his dubious visions of life. His character alone should be enough to frighten you even the people this guy continues to associate himself with. To say he thinks he might speak for us all is half baked vision of grander. He speaks as a puppet for those only if there's a microphone and a telepromt and Reverend Wright accolades in the background. Years ago, Decades ago his thinking and associations would have got him excommunicated.

Death to Obama's thinking, Death to Obama's views of socialism. Death to us all for thinking that theirs something more than air that flies around his head up there. Death to freedom and having more spending money in our pockets. God save us from the biggest lie in America....Obama Hussein.

If there is one thing that I do care about is this guys character and the great lie that he has everyone believing.
I'll say it again!
Monstermog1964 is offline  
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Obama owns that plane, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. That's called "capitalism" you ignoramouse.

Have you not been paying attention to Jay's posts for the last 2 years, capitalism is not the strongest subject of the Hawk, don't pick on the weak guy..............
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermog1964 View Post
Considering the source of the attacks....go figure....if you don't agree with their view your a commie....well so big of them to lecture the majority on the tiny few with big wallets. It's ok...."Flinstone days for you are just around the corner, Obamastone will come to the whitehouse and say, "Who's next". Your right the people who support Obamastone are true Marxist's..." There is hope though! Just move across the border next to Syria and our boys will take you out. God save us from the tarnished views of Socialistic radical marxist's as Obama and those who support him...These people need to move with him to Kenya where some reports say he was born including his book and the people who so dearly love him. It's time for a hanging....and I'm not just meaning with a rope but clearly this guys connections, fascinations, views of socialism, distribution of wealth has clearly come from the people he feels so connected to and those that have taught him his dubious visions of life. His character alone should be enough to frighten you even the people this guy continues to associate himself with. To say he thinks he might speak for us all is half baked vision of grander. He speaks as a puppet for those only if there's a microphone and a telepromt and Reverend Wright accolades in the background. Years ago, Decades ago his thinking and associations would have got him excommunicated.

Death to Obama's thinking, Death to Obama's views of socialism. Death to us all for thinking that theirs something more than air that flies around his head up there. Death to freedom and having more spending money in our pockets. God save us from the biggest lie in America....Obama Hussein.

If there is one thing that I do care about is this guys character and the great lie that he has everyone believing.

Well, we got another poster under investigation from the Secret Service and FBI's internet squad.............
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:37 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94 View Post
Gee the government has no problem taking my money or my property if they see fit to "benefit" them. Wrong argument?
So BB, you going to venture out and vote on the 4th or sit in the backyard and watch the grass grow?
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
BadBenz94's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Location: Kankakee,IL
Posts: 1,849
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
So BB, you going to venture out and vote on the 4th or sit in the backyard and watch the grass grow?
Voting independent, I cant stand either of the two of the front runners......just like to throw a comment in here and there to piss off the left and to get them to spew meaningless comments for which I care nothing about.

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
BadBenz94 is offline  
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,252
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Given the idiocy prevalent in this and other threads lately, vis-a-vis the absolute madness and hysteria that precedes Obama's election, I cannot help to be worried for the future of our nation as well.

But not because I think Obama will screw anything up.

No, I'm afraid that white racists will revolt in a far broader, more evil, more violent version of the LA riots following the Rodney King verdict.

Here's hoping for a landslide.
Qubes is offline  
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 12:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post
First they came...

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

-Martin Niemöller
We have a winner. The thread has been Godwin'ed. We have just equated the reset of the press on Obama's plane with the Nazis.

And it only took 14 posts.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The plane has X number of seats. Obama needs X + number for the last week. If you were in charge, who would be on YOUR short list to replace? Those media outlets that have given you the most or least trouble?

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,252
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Sorry, just wanted to comment that the last time I sped-read this thread title, I saw "SKEPTICAL TOSSERS REPORTED OFF OBAMA PLANE".
Qubes is offline  
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 12:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
Sorry, just wanted to comment that the last time I sped-read this thread title, I saw "SKEPTICAL TOSSERS REPORTED OFF OBAMA PLANE".
What, they weren't sure if they were coming or going?






And always too soon.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    OBAMA for Big Business $$$ pcunningham42 Off-Topic 0 07-11-2008 01:01 PM
    Skeptical Scientists Urge World To ‘Have the Courage to Do Nothing' At UN Conference Jayhawk Off-Topic 2 12-11-2007 09:37 PM
    Dick Tossed For Touching Trump Jayhawk Off-Topic 3 03-16-2007 07:27 PM
    More indictments coming? Bush use of phony reporters and other propaganda ruled illegal FeelTheLove Off-Topic 2 10-01-2005 10:12 PM
    A reporters view of MB Service... Look at this Robbie UKBill R170 SLK-Class 4 07-21-2003 06:11 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome