Gaza .. again - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 07:45 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2008 e 350 4matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey Marsy,go fuck your hat.My comments are based on info from a few sources,not one,so don't chide me about doing research first before posting. Secondly,assholes celebrating any catastrophe, even in the info you posted,is shitty. But those morons were reacting to sensationalism; the Palistinians were reacting to a "victory".No comparison. BTW please post verifiable proof that Palistinians rushed to give blood re 9/11.That would be uplifting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 07:56 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Ahh, typical right-wing 'argument'. Note that you've posted a grand total of ZERO references in support, but a lot of profanity. Here's a little pic for you, and henceforth you'll have to do your own homework.

post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 08:06 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0 View Post
That's kind of you to think of Americans, especially when the American's tend to think nothing of Canada except for cheap meds, Terence and Phillip, and Mackenzie Brothers.

That being said, Americans celebrate too when destroying enemy targets (hear those pilots whoop as if they're playing a video game), and it often turns out to be a civilian building due to poor intelligence.

PLEASE SUBSTANTIATE THAT IT IS "OFTEN" A CIVILIAN BUILDING TARGETED, AS YOU CLAIM.FURTHERMORE PROVE THAT IN CASES YOU REFER TO NO COMBATANTS WERE USING THAT "CIVILIAN" BUILDING.HELL, MUSLIMS EVEN USE THEIR OWN MOSQUES AS BATTLE POSITIONS!!!

Imagine your cousins on the receiving end of this (I know this took place post 9/11, but it's not the first time something like this happened and you get the idea):

Anyway, regarding Palestinians and Israelis, my position is that they sort it out fairly and peacefully (it's rather naive of me but I have no reason for further involvement in this matter).
You've made my point,thank you. Military guys do celebrate a successful strike and you imply palistinians are also right to celebrate.Interesting that outright,purposeful attacking of civilian buildings in your mind is as justifiable as a possible target error;gee,I don't think the assholes on the CIVILIAN JETS made an error in their target now,did they? You cannot equate 9/11 with the infrequent error of a military target because it all comes down to INTENT. Justifying INTENTIONAL murder requiring the planning that 9/11 took is inexcusable. All military endeavors run the risk of intelligence/logistics/human error.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomichael View Post
You've made my point,thank you. Military guys do celebrate a successful strike and you imply palistinians are also right to celebrate.Interesting that outright,purposeful attacking of civilian buildings in your mind is as justifiable as a possible target error;gee,I don't think the assholes on the CIVILIAN JETS made an error in their target now,did they? You cannot equate 9/11 with the infrequent error of a military target because it all comes down to INTENT. Justifying INTENTIONAL murder requiring the planning that 9/11 took is inexcusable. All military endeavors run the risk of intelligence/logistics/human error.
you get your ass whopped by Marsden so now you come after me

I'm not as smart as Marsden so it should be easier this time.

Your profanity laden remarks surely add lustre to your intellect.

Perhaps a little reading on the history of Hmongs and the roles they were made to play by the CIA may perhaps enlighten you.

and what happens when the military shoots down an civilian plane?

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
Ahh, typical right-wing 'argument'. Note that you've posted a grand total of ZERO references in support, but a lot of profanity. Here's a little pic for you, and henceforth you'll have to do your own homework.

Hmm, known terrorist and thief of the billions of the international aid named Arafat getting a shot?

Very convincing picture, LOL.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:14 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

marsden is free to lash out, as are you.Feel better? Fascinating how you can justify 9/11 in terms of presenting "the other side" of the story.Disgusting,actually.The Nazi's decimated millions of Jews but wait,maybe marsden or you can post the "other side" justification for that one,too??? The World will never be a better place as long as people like you find justification for 9/11 or any act like it. I speak for alot of people in that we're getting tired of the Middle East blaming a 300 year old country for their 3,000 year old problems.I'd like to think that we've learned from experience that we can't keep looking back in history to justify murdering tomorrow,if you know what I mean. I guess when prophets give religious edict to justify it,well,I guess nuclear terrorism will be just a matter of time too...
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:17 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
Hmm, known terrorist and thief of the billions of the international aid named Arafat getting a shot?

Very convincing picture, LOL.

Yes,terrific politics in play for the world to see.The man who had so much blood on his hands gives a pint in turn for 9/11.Some people really bought this 'photo-op" as a sincere act...
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:20 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post

Yes,terrific politics in play for the world to see.The man who had so much blood on his hands gives a pint in turn for 9/11.Some people really bought this 'photo-op" as a sincere act...
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:21 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 09:21 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0 View Post
you get your ass whopped by Marsden so now you come after me

I'm not as smart as Marsden so it should be easier this time.

Your profanity laden remarks surely add lustre to your intellect.

Perhaps a little reading on the history of Hmongs and the roles they were made to play by the CIA may perhaps enlighten you.

and what happens when the military shoots down an civilian plane?

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But I ENJOY profanity....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in