post #61 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody View Post
I'm ex military and an expert in marksmanship thank you.
He will have no clue of the gun and I have no intention of having it where anyone but myself knows where it is.
Your Box is Full.....

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisound View Post
Jody,
There is a ritual in the gangster's tradition. I think your boy is already stripped of the membership. Your gun may not hurt in case of the ceremony just started.
Get a life. My son is not and was not in a gang. He tells me everything that he does and has done. Good, bad and ugly. I know the first time he smoked pot and that he was 18 when he lost his virginity and if your kid tells you these kind of things then there is not much they don't tell you.
You seem to know a lot about these gang things. Do you care to share your experiences and involvement with them?
And, yes I know I put my life's shit out there but you are the one who stepped in it. Go wash your feet and attitude because they both stink. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #63 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Your Box is Full.....
I guess I"ll have to fix that.

All fixed now.

Last edited by Jody; 10-25-2008 at 02:22 PM.
post #64 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody View Post
I guess I"ll have to fix that.

All fixed now.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #65 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody
Get a life. My son is not and was not in a gang. He tells me everything that he does and has done. Good, bad and ugly. I know the first time he smoked pot and that he was 18 when he lost his virginity and if your kid tells you these kind of things then there is not much they don't tell you.
You seem to know a lot about these gang things. Do you care to share your experiences and involvement with them?
And, yes I know I put my life's shit out there but you are the one who stepped in it. Go wash your feet and attitude because they both stink. Thank you and have a nice day.
As in my previous post, I am lucky as my kids always hang out with the Geek. You may consider to send your boy to an out of town College, that may avoid any future conflicts and take Eric advise to forgive and forget.

500SEC 1984 retired at 192K
Porsche 928S GT 1984 (euro) retired at 243K
post #66 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Jody, let your boy grow up with a little guidence from you and not a hot rod from you, a mother is someone who you turn to for love and help and not a debriefing after the battle.

ERIC.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
post #67 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 02:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I know it is easy for me to advise here for you to stand down because it is not hurting me. Any which way you chose, I will give you the vote.

500SEC 1984 retired at 192K
Porsche 928S GT 1984 (euro) retired at 243K
post #68 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 04:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

The only thing I have ever done is try to raise kind, good hearted, loving human beings. As long as my children are happy and good people then I have done my job as a parent. I didn't raise my children to be violent or intolerant of others in any way shape or form. My kids know they had better never start a fight but if push comes to shove they had better finish it whether they win or not. But, they do stand up for what they believe is right and will always help a person in need.
This happened to him because he told a friend of his that this punk was going to rob him at gun point. He did the right thing. And this was the result of that matter. If you don't see that kids get hurt for doing the right thing then I feel bad for you. As they say no good deed goes unpunished. Well he took the brunt of it and is still standing and a good enough person he would do it again for a friend in danger. Can you say the same? And, yes I'm mad and want to retaliate against this kid but the law will handle it but until he is off the streets I will protect my family by any means I can.
You know I could care less if my kids are rocket scientists or garbage collectors as long as they are happy , descent humans and good to others. So my son will make his decision on which Culinary Arts school he wants to go to and where.
And, as most people on OT know I speak my mind and I make no bones about my beliefs and lack of tolerance for ignorant people who think they are better and smarter than others that they know nothing about. So if you don't know me or my kids and the type of people we are then back your ass off and pay attention to your own kids.
BTW, you my think your kid is in a Geek group but they do the same things other kids do they're just too scared to admit it. Might make you think twice before you open your mouth and insert your foot again.
And if you make another derogatory remark about my son I will make you wish you had some balls and the guts to say it to my face. Because I will verbally annihilate you.
Thank you and have a nice day.

post #69 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 04:18 PM
GHM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: "Gretchen" my 1986 300E 286000 km+ (RIP) August 2015
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
You Go Girl.

Remember the way things used to be, we can never get that time back,so make the best of the time you have now, Life is short!, Break a few rules! Forgive quickly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably ... Good times become good memories bad times become good lessons.
post #70 of 152 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 04:23 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I want my boyz to have as much fun as I have when I was their age minus all the travel crap I had to endure because my parents had to serve this country.
I would like them to travel but on their own accord.
I learned some important things growing up: Some kids are either going to emulate their parents or simply do exactly what their parents stand for. The ones that are better adjusted will do a bit of both. That said, I am very upfront with my kids about my weaknesses so they can take steps to avoid my mistakes as much as they can but on the other hand I have to exercise a form of leadership so they can have some pride in themselves because of a strong feeling of belonging to a man that can take care of a his family.
One thing for sure, I will never make them my friends at this stage of their lives until they pass the 40 something level. I will fully interact with them to let them know that I am present and I care unlike my parents where I spent more time with baby sitters and ended up loosing my virginity to the luscious cook we had, enjoyed it until I found out that my dad was banging her too
Jody, I hope that my sharing of my stuff will cheer you up and hopefully gives you some ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in