Why the Obama/Ayers Association matters - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:05 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post
Ahhh yes, the scared white man. Hmmm...do you know the race of the woman I married? The race of my mother or father? Do you know if I was adopted?

So now we are back to the same old liberal routine of cast aspersions, call names, and throw the race card into situations.

Still doesn't change the fact that Obama has a decidedly Socialist Agenda that will wreak even more havoc with the economy.
Maybe I picked the wrong guy, how about this fella?

Last edited by DP; 02-01-2009 at 11:27 PM.
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
TNTRower's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Location: Atlanta, GA & Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Posts: 6,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
WOW just wow
It sounds like a hypocrite talking or am I making this up? Your own words bud your own words
I can see why your simplistic outlook would have a problem with this. The simple fact of the matter is that Obama and McCain are Apples to Apples.

One has 143 Working days in the Senate from which to see how he would vote and the other has more than 26 YEARS between the HOUSE and the SENATE from which to see how he would vote.

So what do we base out conclusions of how much we agree with an individual on if we don't have a public record? I say we look at who he associates with and who gives him the most support.

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
TNTRower is offline  
post #33 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:22 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
joelschneider's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Location: Sussex Wi
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Idiot boy tnt, you are mired in shitbag word play. When you are issued a birth certificate, your mom gets the "original". The record of your birth is entered into the county records of the county you are born in. It is those records that are referred to when governments communicate with other governments, lets take the FEC and the Honolulu Health Department for example, so for example, you're a fucking idiot. To prove you are not, please tell me why the RNC did not file this suit, and instead, Philip Berg, who last sued President Bush for being the mastermind of the 9-11 attacks, was the one who did. If there is facts to back up this case and successful prosecution of those facts resulted in Obama not being able to run for president, why isn't the RNC suing for the same reason?
Actually the original is kept on file at the place of records where you were born. The copy given to the parent is stamped with a raised seal and signed but is not the original document. It is considered a notarized copy which is acceptable as certification of a original document. If you lose your copy you may get another from the place of records where you were born to get another notarized copy of the original. I know this because I lost mine in my travels between military bases and when I got married I needed to provide a copy of my birth certificate to get a marriage license. I needed to contact the place of records in Lincoln Nebraska to get another copy. I found it funny at the time that I needed more Identification to get married in this state then I need to vote. The idiot liberals up here won't even allow us to pass a law requiring us to show a ID card at the polls. Kind of ironic they don't want their candidate for president to do the same.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
joelschneider is offline  
post #34 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Pop
BenzWorld Member
 
Pop's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2007 E320 Blutec, 2004 Dodge 2500 HD Cummins diesel
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My mamma always told me to choose my friends carefully because people are judged by the company they keep. Or like the saying "birds of a feather flock together"

If the guy smells like a cesspool, that's because of where he has been (and may still be).
Pop is offline  
post #35 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop View Post
My mamma always told me to choose my friends carefully because people are judged by the company they keep. Or like the saying "birds of a feather flock together"

If the guy smells like a cesspool, that's because of where he has been (and may still be).
So what in the hell are you doing in this forum?
DP is offline  
post #36 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:43 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
joelschneider's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Location: Sussex Wi
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your just a racist ignorant piece of shit pop. You don't have a clue what is best for you. Obama will make everything better.
Just figured I would beat FTL to it.

I agree with your statement in its entirety. If it looks like a duck, quacks likes a duck, and walks like a duck. It isn't a fucking donkey.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
joelschneider is offline  
post #37 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
Your just a racist ignorant piece of shit pop. You don't have a clue what is best for you. Obama will make everything better.
Just figured I would beat FTL to it.

I agree with your statement in its entirety. If it looks like a duck, quacks likes a duck, and walks like a duck. It isn't a fucking donkey.
Ok, explain McCain & Keating...Does it walk like a duck or that doesn't count? That relationship was much much deeper than an Obama Ayeres by all accounts and measures or am I just making this up?
DP is offline  
post #38 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
joelschneider's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Location: Sussex Wi
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1st let me hear you say that Obama is close friends with a known individual who has bombed federal buildings and has shown no remorse and has even said he did not do enough.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
joelschneider is offline  
post #39 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
1st let me hear you say that Obama is close friends with a known individual who has bombed federal buildings and has shown no remorse and has even said he did not do enough.
Obama and Ayers NEVER admitted that they were close friends. NO one that knew both of them admitted that they were close friends. Did they work together on an educational board: yes! Does that make Obama a terrorist? Hell NO. You're trying to milk a donkey's dick with this friendship bullshit that is all.
DP is offline  
post #40 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post
You talk about word play? Why is it that nobody has seen the original? Why is it that the records on file do not match? All of this can be put to bed with the original.

I have my original Birth Certificate. I bet most people do and if they do not then they know where it is. Obama has only copies? Give me a break. Something is being covered up here and you just can't admit it. But that's ok because the law doesn't apply to Obama.

And how explaining the motivations of the RNC will somehow magically assuage your irrationality I do not know. Besides it has no bearing. The fact is their is a suit. The fact is it has not been settled. The fact is you do not have any answer other than your radically liberal rant of PFFFFFTTTTT!
I don't have my original, and my mom, born in her parent's home in in East Kentucky did not even have one issued. It took a family bible, 17 years later to get a social security card.

You make many assumptions about "original" birth certificates. Most are of dubious logic.

Ask the important questions about the birth certificate question. Not the silly ones.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    CNN lays out the Obama/Ayers Story... pcunningham42 Off-Topic 106 10-09-2008 10:16 PM
    The Ayers Poll FeelTheLove Off-Topic 6 09-24-2008 12:15 PM
    Ayers Update on 9/11 pcunningham42 Off-Topic 1 09-11-2008 12:56 PM
    Free Association Shane Off-Topic 13 01-06-2008 01:00 PM
    Word association my90300E Off-Topic 121 12-11-2006 02:16 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome