Right Wing Nut Job attacked by Imaginery Friend! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:10 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Huh oh problems in the story................

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer who said she was held down by a black man who cut the letter "B" in her face has changed her story.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators gave the 20-year-old woman a lie-detector test and are "looking at some inconsistencies" in her story.

The student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, initially said a black man robbed her at knifepoint Wednesday night and then cut her cheek after seeing a McCain sticker on her car.

Police say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she says she was attacked.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut. She now says she only discovered the wound later.

No arrests have been made.

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:11 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That ATM camera is biased
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
William Ayers put it in. And as the black guy beat her, he yelled GOD DAMN America! as Obama sat in a pew, nearby. Those pews are used for brainwashing, I hear. Obama was on Rinse when the attack occured.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Here her blog:Ashley Todd | life in the field
She still believes her lie
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:40 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
from her blog: "Lying is the most fun a girl can have"
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:49 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
from her blog: "Lying is the most fun a girl can have"

You would still hit that chubby.............
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
I don't think I would carve an upside down letter though but I hear Republican girlz are freaky when they let loose...all that pent up stuff you know
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 12:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If she was knocked unconscious then she would still have bruising where she was hit. Also she would still have bruising where she claimed he had his knees on her arms or chest. She would be in a lot worst shape and would have remembered clearly what happened. You can't forget something like that. Her attacker talked to her.....please. If she was at the ATM when it happened how did the attacker notice a bumper sticker??????? How could he tell which car she was driving??????? Please. He would have car jacked her after only receiving $60 bucks.....please. He also would have made her take more money out......he would also be charged with kid napping. In order for him to know which car she was driving he would have had to be in that one location prior to her showing up, which he would have been caught already or have robbed some one before her.

If she truly got robbed by knife point, he would have gotten the money and ran. Think about it. Its 9 p.m. at an ATM machine well lit I suppose, and he did all this stuff. A robbery should only take seconds...this ordeal would have taken a minimum of 3 to 5 minutes where as he would have been caught. He spoke......please...oh your a McCain supporter.......a thief with views.......wow.....Oh by the way the default color of a man that robbed you and you don't know is Black....hahahahah.....this bitch is a fucking joke, bogus little cunt.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Last edited by slybydesign; 10-24-2008 at 12:02 PM.
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 12:03 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
If she was knocked unconscious then she would still have bruising where she was hit. Also she would still have bruising where she claimed he had his knees on her arms or chest. She would be in a lot worst shape and would have remembered clearly what happened. You can't forget something like that. Her attacker talked to her.....please. If she was at the ATM when it happened how did the attacker notice a bumper sticker??????? How could he tell which car she was driving??????? Please. He would have car jacked her after only receiving $60 bucks.....please. He also would have made her take more money out......he would also be charged with kid napping. In order for him to know which car she was driving he would have had to be in that one location prior to her showing up, which he would have been caught already or have robbed some one before her.

If she truly got robbed by knife point, he would have gotten the money and ran. Think about it. Its 9 p.m. at an ATM machine well lit I suppose, and he did all this stuff. A robbery should only take seconds...this ordeal would have taken a minimum of 3 to 5 minutes where as he would have been caught. He spoke......please...oh your a McCain supporter.......a thief with views.......wow.....Oh by the way the default color of a man that robbed you and you don't know is Black....hahahahah.....this bitch is a fucking joke, bogus little cunt.

I believe her story, it is clear for me what happened, the only thing she did not see was Barack Obama driving the getaway car...............
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 12:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
^Have you ever think about she may want to rape a black man instead ??

500SEC 1984 retired at 192K
Porsche 928S GT 1984 (euro) retired at 243K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in