Obama's not a "Legal United States Citizen" Read it...Filed in court before DNC! - Page 11 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Monstermog1964
(Thread Starter)
True Patriot!!!! Way to Berg....A democrat going after a man of question...

So what now? How about this?

Commentary

Published: Oct 27, 2008 Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip

Berg Vs. Obama - Obama's Birth Certificate Real? - Headed for SCOTUS!
by Doug Edelman

The lawsuit against Barack Obama challenging his citizenship eligibility to serve as President of the United States has been dismissed with the ruling that Philip Berg, the plaintiff, had no standing as a US voting citizen to bring the suit. Dismissal on these grounds means the judge as decided that the MERITS of the suit don't have to be weighed or decided (so he won't be on the hook for such a decision either way!) The FACTS of the case never get presented in open court, and the documents don't have to be produced. A very clean getaway for Obama.

The judge's ruling was based on precedents where voters were not found to have standing because they could not demonstrate direct harm to them or made vague generalities about wrong done to the general population. Lower courts have tended to avoid granting standing, seemingly preventing David from causing Goliath any great annoyance.

The Berg case is different, however. If Obama is elected President, and is later found to be ineligible to hold that office, the entire nation will suffer through a constitutional crisis. Berg simply sought to have an examination of the facts to determine the validity of Obama's candidacy. Those facts have not yet been vetted by a court! If a voting citizen of the United States does not have standing to prevent a national crisis of such a magnitude by raising the question of eligibility, to be decided on the evidence in open court, WHO DOES?
Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of "qualifications" to serve as President of the United States, announced that he is immediately appealing the dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg said, "I am totally disappointed by Judge Surrick's decision and, for all citizens of the United States, I am immediately appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court."

There are even questions on whether the judge was "influenced" or had the decision written for him by some tied to Obama: judge surrick received the decision he issued

It remains to be seen whether SCOTUS will hear the case, and even if so, it would appear the election will take place before the matter is legally settled.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermog1964 View Post
So, McBear...what do you think of the You-tube surprise? Does it have merit? [B]If the judge said[/D] he needed to produce a true authentic birth certificate...and he couldn't what would you say then? The judge coughed out, why...well see....

What you said earlier is all been said before, thought of ect. ect. ect. Please don't be a pinhead...be a patriot!
The key to your post is IF THE JUDGE SAID. The judge did not say that. He threw the case out.

This is the point I made earlier. Even if Obama produced his BC, folks like you would claim it was fake or some other BS to try and drag it out.

By the way, I am a patriot. I simply THINK as part of that process, assimilate FACTS, look at EVIDENCE and not listen to conspiracy theories.

And the preponderance of evidence tells me this is NOT an issue.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #103 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
I agree...Let the Supreme Court now assimilate the FACTS, look at EVIDENCE.

To say that this thread or what I have said or Mr. Berg is all based on Conspiracy theories is wrong. I would hope that the accused would stand up and show the evidence....It's a question the media should ask and we all should ask? So yes, I'm still waiting for the facts. If I'm going to vote for someone of either party I would have hoped that the DNC, RNC and others would have done their homework and made sure that each canidate has the right paperwork to be bidding for the highest office in the "Great Country"-America!
post #104 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
The perponderance of questions legal citizens of the United States of America have brought up brings up many forthright questions-they should be answered. What's worse having a re-election because of lies or having a fair election based on elgible canidates. I hope to God all that are running for office are legal natural residents of the United States of America. His Book say's he was born in Kenya....So is he lying??? Many reports in Kenya say's he was born in Kenya....Indonesia...Here's another question....Since he would be unable to retain schoolship in Indonesia unless he was a legal citizen of Indonesia...So does this mean he gave up his citizenship.....??? Lot's of Questions...Why doesn't the respected man of Illinois answer? Doesn't he know that truth will set people free?
post #105 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
The perponderance of questions legal citizens of the United States of America have brought up brings up many forthright questions-they should be answered. What's worse having a re-election because of lies or having a fair election based on elgible canidates.
You need to read the Constitution. There would be no "re-election". That would not happen.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #106 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 11:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I agree...Let the Supreme Court now assimilate the FACTS, look at EVIDENCE.

To say that this thread or what I have said or Mr. Berg is all based on Conspiracy theories is wrong. I would hope that the accused would stand up and show the evidence....It's a question the media should ask and we all should ask? So yes, I'm still waiting for the facts. If I'm going to vote for someone of either party I would have hoped that the DNC, RNC and others would have done their homework and made sure that each canidate has the right paperwork to be bidding for the highest office in the "Great Country"-America!
Have you ever filed for state or federal office? A driver's license? Social Security card? Passport?

You are making very naive assumptions based on ONE PERSON's perception.

One question. Do you really believe that Phillip J. Berg is smarter than all the lawyers of the Republican National Committee, Committee to Elect McCain, Democratic National Committee, Committee for Hillary for President, Committee for Obama for President? Because THAT is what YOUR argument boils down to.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #107 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
I though his argument was that he knows the law better than the federal judge who decided the case.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #108 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
It's nice to know that the Constitution is used for righting the view of all those wrong from time to time or whenever it serves hopefully the interests of the common good of the American people.

Look...either way that would be a travesty if it ever happened because the facts didn't support the truth but lies.

Last edited by Monstermog1964; 10-27-2008 at 11:16 PM.
post #109 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-27-2008, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Thankfully German Star....as a citizen of the United States of America we can all and should all have the right to bring forth suit upon someones merit if there is question. I guess well havet to let the Supreme Court decide now!
post #110 of 169 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wow. this horse is still breathing?

in political asylum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in