post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Divided We Stand Together We Fall

Amidst all the changes whether good or bad that are happening to this country the next president no matter who it is, is going to be running our country for the next four years.

This is something I have been thinking about. I am not middle class. I am not Joe Sixpack, Joe the Plumber or JoeCamel. I am Sly from Brooklyn New York.

Were do you stand. All this bickering even seen here in OT is heart breaking. Why? Its a reflection of how divided this country is becoming. Look at it.

Men vs. Women. Black vs. White Rep vs. Dem. This is a total separation of our country. A country we claim to share evenly and claim to be fighting for under our own believes, but look what has happened. If you ask me, fare has been the # cause of our economy being where it is today. This divide, which will only get worst no matter who takes office, will really bring our country into its lowest state since conception.

I guess its like being burned, its only gonna get worst before it heals. Look, people, ladies and gentlemen. It would be nice to see perfection from the eyes of many, but its not going to happen. So now I ask, where do you stand. Do you stand divided no matter who gets in office. Will you support your fellow man? Be a patriot and help US the American people get back on our feet? After Feb 2009 will you get off your political high horse and come together as a nation to save Our nation. Or, will your hatred run even deeper. Please I pray and beg that you see the real America for what it is. It is not on the face of the next president, but on the face of the man/women in the mirror. I have found my self be more worried about what this election is doing to people psychologically then I am about the economy. We are letting hatred run ramped and we are covering this internal hatred for each other under political affiliations.

Stop and take a breather and think. This is your country and if you continue to divide yourself from fellow Americans you are only going to make it worst for this country and your children as well. Where do you stand? Will you actually support Our country no matter who's in office.

Divided We Stand, but this in time will only mean we will all fall.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 03:45 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
You know something we don't, who is the woman?
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
You know something we don't, who is the woman?
Honestly you know what I am talking about, its clearly a sad point for Our Nation. A deep low point from a moral point of view. People now are digressing rather then progressing.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 03:55 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Honestly you know what I am talking about, its clearly a sad point for Our Nation. A deep low point from a moral point of view. People now are digressing rather then progressing.

Yes I know but it is 0500 ona Saturday morning here, have not gone to bed yet and I am in no real mood to get serious but if you insist.

I have to say you are 110% correct in your assessment of the situation, I recognized this months ago and have never agreed on this so called 3rd party vote that has been so loudly vindicated here. We all need to unite and elect Obama in to the WhiteHouse for the good of the nation and it's people. But the OT is the OT and most here are passionate whether it is Repub, Dem, Lib or the Dumbass party they all fight for their belief and I guess that is what makes America, America and the BWOT the place to go kick ass and take some other's party member's ass.
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 03:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quote:
Amidst all the changes whether good or bad that are happening to this country the next president no matter who it is, is going to be running our country for the next four years.

This is something I have been thinking about. I am not middle class. I am not Joe Sixpack, Joe the Plumber or JoeCamel. I am Sly from Brooklyn New York.

Were do you stand. All this bickering even seen here in OT is heart breaking. Why? Its a reflection of how divided this country is becoming. Look at it.

Men vs. Women. Black vs. White Rep vs. Dem. This is a total separation of our country. A country we claim to share evenly and claim to be fighting for under our own believes, but look what has happened. If you ask me, fare has been the # cause of our economy being where it is today. This divide, which will only get worst no matter who takes office, will really bring our country into its lowest state since conception.

I guess its like being burned, its only gonna get worst before it heals. Look, people, ladies and gentlemen. It would be nice to see perfection from the eyes of many, but its not going to happen. So now I ask, where do you stand. Do you stand divided no matter who gets in office. Will you support your fellow man? Be a patriot and help US the American people get back on our feet? After Feb 2009 will you get off your political high horse and come together as a nation to save Our nation. Or, will your hatred run even deeper. Please I pray and beg that you see the real America for what it is. It is not on the face of the next president, but on the face of the man/women in the mirror. I have found my self be more worried about what this election is doing to people psychologically then I am about the economy. We are letting hatred run ramped and we are covering this internal hatred for each other under political affiliations.

Stop and take a breather and think. This is your country and if you continue to divide yourself from fellow Americans you are only going to make it worst for this country and your children as well. Where do you stand? Will you actually support Our country no matter who's in office.

You make a good point. As I read you perspective I can only think about certain members here that revel in being divided and not supporting America in the last few years. pointing fingers across the aisle and taking pot shots when they can. Sad really. Like you say, No matter who gets elected I hope Americans will unite
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:01 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Quote:

Well Spoken Good Sir.
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:06 PM
~BANNED~

Well these 2 have crossed party lines and have united for the best of both worlds........

post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Divisiveness and extreme partisanship have been the Bush administration's game since before Bush took office. That, along with the orchestration of a propaganda campaign that led to quasi-genocidal mass murder in Iraq, will be the Bush legacy. I have never lived under a president who put his political party before his country before (my gOD, Bush actually opened a GOP Political Office in the WH, which is still up and running), and I hope I never will again. The wounds are deep, they will not heal overnight.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Well these 2 have crossed party lines and have united for the best of both worlds........

LOLOLOL.....you are a sick puppy....

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 04:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
^^^^ Well Sly, you tried.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in