One voter registered 73 times through ACORN... - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 08:50 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
W H A T ? ? ?


Confusion rules in the Jay Hussein Hawk brain and the world is normal again.............
Jakarta Expat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 AM
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: W220 2004 S500
Location: Louisville, KY USA
Posts: 138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, let's simplify this for some of you. Here is how voting is done where I live.

You have one voting place that is near your home that you are assigned to. They are the only site that has your name. You can only vote there.

You walk in and show your ID. They find your name on the list and confirm your address on your ID is still the same. They scratch your name off and give you a voter form.

You walk to a booth, vote, then take your covered sheet to a scanner. You are done. You have voted once and that is all you get.


Now, go back to the tons of cards I filled out. They all go to voter registration. They accept the first, they toss all of the rest. I might get a visit from the local constable if they think I am doing anything illegal, but I can do no harm. There is only one vote.
sheltonn is offline  
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheltonn View Post
OK, let's simplify this for some of you. Here is how voting is done where I live.

You have one voting place that is near your home that you are assigned to. They are the only site that has your name. You can only vote there.

You walk in and show your ID. They find your name on the list and confirm your address on your ID is still the same. They scratch your name off and give you a voter form.

You walk to a booth, vote, then take your covered sheet to a scanner. You are done. You have voted once and that is all you get.


Now, go back to the tons of cards I filled out. They all go to voter registration. They accept the first, they toss all of the rest. I might get a visit from the local constable if they think I am doing anything illegal, but I can do no harm. There is only one vote.
You obviously don't have a clue about what voter fraud is all about, do you?

Read this and view the video and then come back... Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6kKPcYbM0

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 45,193
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
Voter fraud ≠ voter registration fraud

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1969-280s, 2000 SL500, 1981 300D, 1980 450SL
Location: N.J. USA
Posts: 3,784
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Voter fraud ≠ voter registration fraud
to oversimplify for the Republicans:

voter registration is done by the "voter registration board" a government agency

voter application is done by Acorn and other volunteer organizations.

they are not a government agency and not authorized to verify and give an individual a right to vote.
theonlybiker111 is offline  
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Voter fraud ≠ voter registration fraud
You can't have one w/out the other!

Vote Fraud

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1969-280s, 2000 SL500, 1981 300D, 1980 450SL
Location: N.J. USA
Posts: 3,784
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
You can't have one w/out the other!

Vote Fraud
maybe not voter fraud..
but voter suppression.
where I live.. in 2004
try New Jersey's republicans putting off duty cops in front of polling places? intimidation of voters by spreading rumors that the "Cops" that were outside the polling places were there to check people for warrants, look for illegals and basically harass people, thereby hindering low income voters from going to the polls.
now, Jayhawk..
who are the low income voters going to vote for?
I know your comeback already.
theonlybiker111 is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlybiker111 View Post
maybe not voter fraud..
but voter suppression.
where I live.. in 2004
try New Jersey's republicans putting off duty cops in front of polling places? intimidation of voters by spreading rumors that the "Cops" that were outside the polling places were there to check people for warrants, look for illegals and basically harass people, thereby hindering low income voters from going to the polls.
now, Jayhawk..
who are the low income voters going to vote for?
I know your comeback already.

You know our Jay so well, you have slept with him before, God that man is a slut.............
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Craphound's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2008
Vehicle: 2000 E320 4matic Wagon; 2004 E500
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shelton, you are correct. These are just submissions for voter registration. Acorn is required by law to submit all they collect, even and especially the fraudulent ones. Acorn has a good QA systems and notifies local gov cocncern which registrations it thinks are fraudulent. GOP leaders want us to think that this is a DEM trick to try and steal the election, while ignoring the true danger of Diebold\electronic voting machine and their corpratist\GOP masters.
If I register 20 times in my district, I am still only going to be able to vote 1 time!
When I enter my polling place a DEM and a GOP both look at my license and their record. If either object, I am given a provisional ballot. So I think they might notice if I show up 20 times with a different ID and name...
Craphound is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craphound View Post
Shelton, you are correct. These are just submissions for voter registration. Acorn is required by law to submit all they collect, even and especially the fraudulent ones. Acorn has a good QA systems and notifies local gov cocncern which registrations it thinks are fraudulent. GOP leaders want us to think that this is a DEM trick to try and steal the election, while ignoring the true danger of Diebold\electronic voting machine and their corpratist\GOP masters.
If I register 20 times in my district, I am still only going to be able to vote 1 time!
When I enter my polling place a DEM and a GOP both look at my license and their record. If either object, I am given a provisional ballot. So I think they might notice if I show up 20 times with a different ID and name...

I commend you on the handle, original to say the least.............
Jakarta Expat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Right Wing Nut Jobs bothered by ACORN FeelTheLove Off-Topic 9 10-17-2008 08:59 PM
ACORN-At it Again ! pcunningham42 Off-Topic 7 07-14-2008 11:17 AM
voter’s brain will light up! Von Vorschlag Off-Topic 6 11-28-2007 02:56 PM
Chrome Lug Bolts 95mm overall 39mm from acorn majorkahuna For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway 0 07-27-2005 01:00 PM
voter turn-out djugurba Off-Topic 11 11-02-2004 05:40 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome