A Bra here A Bra There....Bra's Everywhere! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBLR's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
Location: Utah-ha hah!
Posts: 2,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
A Bra here A Bra There....Bra's Everywhere!

Someone with a Real thing for Bra's is on the loose....At first I thought it was a guy I knew in highschool but when I thought about it I remembered he had a thing for panties,

We use to call him the "Closet queen" because when they caught him he was hiding in the closet in a neighbor's house with a handfull of womens panties.

Ok noth of that now to the cut -n- paste story below....Hmmmmm is this someone you know Jody? over 6k in Bra's from one location man thats some expensive shit... Hmmmmm Now theres a Job possiblity! "Bra Guard!" Mam let me check your Bra........

'Bra Bandit' strikes again in southwest Florida
The suspect walked out of a Victoria Secret store with 160 bras



updated 6:43 p.m. PT, Mon., Oct. 6, 2008
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - There's a bra bandit on the loose in southwest Florida. The Lee County Sheriff's Office was searching for an individual they say stole 160 bras valued at nearly $6,000 on Thursday from a Victoria Secret store, the latest in a string of bra burglaries in the area.
Since February, authorities say 452 bras valued at nearly $19,000 have been stolen from two of the chain's southwest Florida locations. Six different bra thefts at the stores have been reported during that time.
Investigators said a female customer walked into the store Thursday and immediately went to a four-drawer cabinet with new bras of the PINK brand name. The store manager told deputies the woman waited until employees were busy helping customers and then thrust the bras into a bag and exited the store.

Last edited by MBLR; 10-07-2008 at 11:20 AM.
MBLR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBLR View Post
Someone with a Real thing for Bra's is on the loose....At first I thought it was a guy I knew in highschool but when I thought about it I remembered he had a thing for panties,

We use to call him the "Closet queen" because when they caught him he was hiding in the closet in a neighbor's house with a handfull of womens panties.

Ok noth of that now to the cut -n- paste story below....Hmmmmm is this someone you know Jody? over 6k in Bra's from one location man thats some expensive shit... Hmmmmm Now theres a Job possiblity! "Bra Guard!" Mam let me check your Bra........

'Bra Bandit' strikes again in southwest Florida
The suspect walked out of a Victoria Secret store with 160 bras



updated 6:43 p.m. PT, Mon., Oct. 6, 2008
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - There's a bra bandit on the loose in southwest Florida. The Lee County Sheriff's Office was searching for an individual they say stole 160 bras valued at nearly $6,000 on Thursday from a Victoria Secret store, the latest in a string of bra burglaries in the area.
Since February, authorities say 452 bras valued at nearly $19,000 have been stolen from two of the chain's southwest Florida locations. Six different bra thefts at the stores have been reported during that time.
Investigators said a female customer walked into the store Thursday and immediately went to a four-drawer cabinet with new bras of the PINK brand name. The store manager told deputies the woman waited until employees were busy helping customers and then thrust the bras into a bag and exited the store.
Looks like we have a new bra fetish going on here. Prefer old bra's myself

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 02:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jody's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Location: Somebeach...
Posts: 6,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Well they can have all of mine. As soon as I leave work that and the shoes are the first to go. And, they are off before I get home. Oh yea, freedom...

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
Jody is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody View Post
Well they can have all of mine. As soon as I leave work that and the shoes are the first to go. And, they are off before I get home. Oh yea, freedom...
See what I mean

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:35 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A bra where?

Attached Images
 
the clk man is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
This fetish is getting out of control, send for yossey before its too late.

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:41 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
This fetish is getting out of control, send for yossey before its too late.
I cant, Yosey is in rehab for his addiction to midget Asian Porn.
the clk man is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
I cant, Yosey is in rehab for his addiction to midget Asian Porn.
SO he was the guy in the noisey booth next to me errrrrrrrmmmm, now I know you are not his friend or you would have kept him on a lead

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 04:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
I cant, Yosey is in rehab for his addiction to midget Asian Porn.
Bastard! I tell you one secret and you blab to everyone!
yoseyman is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,197
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman View Post
Bastard! I tell you one secret and you blab to everyone!
You were supposed to come in with a straight answer but you duffed it and now everyone knows the secret

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Silver Bra larryk R170 SLK-Class 25 09-10-2005 11:40 AM
    Going bra-less performancenut W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 18 07-11-2004 10:50 PM
    Where is the best place to buy a colgan bra for my 2002 slk 230? Do they also make a mirror bra for Mike R170 SLK-Class 2 07-13-2002 09:02 AM
    C CLASS BRA Guest (MBNZ) W203 C-Class 1 08-28-2001 02:11 PM
    NEW C CLASS BRA Guest (MBNZ) W203 C-Class 2 07-18-2001 04:09 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome