Need help with my school project!! - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 09:33 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
You hit the nail on the head Panda, we try to drive them off, the they keep on wanking.
Anyway back to Jackoff the Benzless....

You can't even think of your own reply, how fucking sad is that. Now Mr Allhatandnocattle how are you going to help our little Panda_girl as you don't have a Benz and you didn't go to school so the thread is sort of lost on you, hey I know you could wank on about Jay or get all horney about me or use your famous chat up line on the ladies ' twenty dollars ?' , 'paedophile vagabonds in corrupt counties' now there's the thread for you area of expertise, who knows maybe someday someone will post it, keep your chin up untill then.

BTW : Did you hear the good news….

One of Rio Tinto's largest shareholders has sold its £500 million stake in the company over concerns about the Grasberg goldmine, which has been called one of the world's worst eyesores.
The $375 billion (£213 billion) Norwegian sovereign wealth fund said on Tuesday that it had sold its shares after failing to persuade Rio to improve operations at the West Papua mine.
The Norwegian Finance Minister publicly shamed Rio in a statement that accused the company of “severe environmental damage”.
The Grasberg operation in West Papua, Indonesia, is the world's largest goldmine and the third-largest copper mine, but it is notorious among human rights and environmental campaigners.
Grasberg is operated by Freeport McMoRan, a New Orleans-based miner, and Rio is a 40 per cent shareholder in the opencast pit.
Human rights advocates assert that Freeport's security guards and the Indonesian military have been responsible for the rape, torture, murder and arbitrary detention of people living near the mine. Freeport has consistently denied these claims.
The Australian Council on Overseas Aid reported that in 1994 and 1995 the Indonesian military, assisted by mine security, was responsible for the death or disappearance of 22 civilians and 15 others described by the Indonesian Government as guerrillas.
After shareholder pressure, Free-port confirmed to the US Securities and Exchange Commission that it had paid the Indonesian military $4.7 million in 2001 and $5.6 million in 2002 for security services.
The environmental credentials of the Grasberg mine are also a source of controversy. The mine dumps 230,000 tonnes of tailings, or waste rock, into the Ajikwa River every day and campaigners claim that this has produced high levels of pollution.
Mine tailings are often laced with cyanide, which is used in the gold extraction process, and toxic quantities of metals such as lead, copper and zinc. A report by Friends of the Earth said that acid mine drainage, a common side-effect of opencast mining, had caused toxic levels of selenium and arsenic in the nearby river systems. It said that up to 70 per cent of aquatic life was suffering from chronic toxicity.
A spokesman for Rio Tinto said: “We work closely with Freeport and are comfortable with the work they have done at Grasberg. The tailing management system is the right one to use and the environmental damage that has been alleged is not the case.”
However, this was not a view shared by the Norwegian Government Pension Fund, which manages wealth generated by the country's North Sea oil.
Kristin Halvorsen, the Norwegian Finance Minister, said: “There are no indications to the effect that the company's practices will be changed in future. The fund cannot hold ownership interests in such a company.”
Rio Tinto responded by saying that it had been aware of the fund's concerns but was surprised and disappointed by its decision to sell.
Owen Espley, a spokesman for Friends of the Earth, said: “It is excellent to see the Norwegians trying to use their influence to change behaviour and then walking away if that engagement is not successful.”
The Grasberg mine contributed $159 million to Rio's profits of $7.3 billion last year, but the operation is scheduled for a large expansion from this year. It is estimated that the mine, which is located in a World Heritage-listed national park, will cover 230 sq km (89 sq miles) when completed. Richard Solly, a campaigner with the London Mining Network, said: “In terms of environmental pollution, this mine is undoubtedly one of the worst in the world.”

Make a difference with human rights campaigning via endless emails, in this case Halvorsen, via la little man.

try something else...............

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Why? the first post worked just fine , as always and it didn't take Panda long to workout what a tosser you are !
Attached Images

post #53 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
Why? the first post worked just fine , as always and it didn't take Panda long to workout what a tosser you are !

Well when you want to get rid of that old S-Klasse and no banks are loaning you anything, I might give you a loan at 25%.............
post #54 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 12:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is why ya'll be scaring the pretty girls away. Something you men should know, women have women friends......LOL...now Pandagirl will run. The sad part is this is the best MB forum out there. Some one should have pointed her to a specific place on this website verses humping her leg till she limped away......I will step off the soap box slowly now and back away from the kool aid.

Pandagirl, drew is cool, but you can also go to Germanstar.

There is a guy in the W210 section named Ohlord, that guy has been 100% effective with helping people and I am not the only one who feels this way. Go to the w210 and ask for Ohlord as well. A good research paper is comprised of many facts and opinions.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #55 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Well when you want to get rid of that old S-Klasse and no banks are loaning you anything, I might give you a loan at 25%.............
sure Mr Rockafella you keep your small change retied guy, you'll need it to keep the starving mob at bay. BTW now's not the time to change my bait with a big dumb fat fish on the end of my line.
post #56 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 04:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
This is why ya'll be scaring the pretty girls away. Something you men should know, women have women friends......LOL...now Pandagirl will run. The sad part is this is the best MB forum out there. Some one should have pointed her to a specific place on this website verses humping her leg till she limped away......I will step off the soap box slowly now and back away from the kool aid.

Pandagirl, drew is cool, but you can also go to Germanstar.

There is a guy in the W210 section named Ohlord, that guy has been 100% effective with helping people and I am not the only one who feels this way. Go to the w210 and ask for Ohlord as well. A good research paper is comprised of many facts and opinions.
Sly, it's true that we are all to blame, myself included, for our poor track record regarding female retention at OT.

In this particular case regarding pandagirl, you might want to re-read her first post, the thread starter. I am sensing that she is just too lazy to cut and paste from MBUSA site that does not allow her to import information she needs in an easy one shot manner nor does she want to go look for other possible locations that enables her to do so. Instead, she is here waiting for some sucker to do the homework for her.

Is there a point in retaining on this board someone who flirts in order to get homework done by suckers on this forum?

pandagirl rubs me the wrong way

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #57 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 04:22 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Hey Naomilla, I'm sorry do you still love me?
post #58 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 04:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
Hey Naomilla, I'm sorry do you still love me?
No he's Not and he don't repky to Pm too
post #59 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0 View Post

pandagirl rubs me the wrong way
Your lucky, I haven't had a girl rub me in anyway lately

LOLOLOL

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #60 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
v. nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0 View Post
Why, him, but of course!

in political asylum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in