I got this in email and thought I'd share. Only about half are true for me, I guess that means I'm only half grown-up (or in that dreaded range of "middle age"
1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 5:00 A.M. is the time you get up, not the time you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song ... in the elevator.
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up".
8. You go from 130 days of vacation to ... 14.
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
10. You're the one calling the police because those $^%$ kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
12. You no longer know (or care) what time Taco Bell closes.
13. Your car insurance goes down ... and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Iams or Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps. Not on the couch, because it makes your back hurt.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date ... instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 A.M. would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff".
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again".
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. When you find out your friend is pregnant, you congratulate them instead of asking, "Oh, wow. How in the world did that happen?"
Bonus: 26. You read this entire list desperately looking for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt.