Biden Shows evidence of Stroke - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post

Sarah would whip Biden's ass in cage fight.
Based on what? Her mind numbing banter with Couric?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
No, she probably would. She's got youth on her side, and she'd have no need to open her mouth (other than to growl) in a cage fight.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyc280 View Post
Based on what? Her mind numbing banter with Couric?
Everyone knows she is a pit bull with lipstick!

America, Heck Yea!

Biden is as soft as a week old Banana. Face it, my VP Candidate can beat up your VP Candidate.

neener neener neener.... thhbbbbbbbppt!

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:55 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Everyone knows she is a pit bull with lipstick!

America, Heck Yea!

Biden is as soft as a week old Banana. Face it, my VP Candidate can beat up your VP Candidate.

neener neener neener.... thhbbbbbbbppt!

Governing a country the size of the States is not a physical cage match, it is a mental cage match, I would bet on Biden..........
post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Governing a country the size of the States is not a physical cage match, it is a mental cage match, I would bet on Biden..........
Ok. Really? This is the guy who could not make it through school without plagiarizing. He is lazy and without principle.

I would pick a person any day of the week that would err on the side of downsizing the government as opposed to creating more of it.

So in that sense I can beat Biden in a mental cage match. Probably in most senses I can beat Biden in a mental cage match (except for Math, I can't find X to save my life).

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope View Post
TNTRower - Are you related to the doctor you cite?
Is his mom is Mike's sister Ima?

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Ahh Rummy, I loved his press conferences. Those were the good 'ol Days.

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly."
Yet he never did...neither know the answer nor respond cleverly.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:15 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Ok. Really? This is the guy who could not make it through school without plagiarizing. He is lazy and without principle.

I would pick a person any day of the week that would err on the side of downsizing the government as opposed to creating more of it.

So in that sense I can beat Biden in a mental cage match. Probably in most senses I can beat Biden in a mental cage match (except for Math, I can't find X to save my life).

Stick with the program, we were not talking about you, I mentioned a mental cage match between Biden and Palin.
post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:

So you prefer a person who went to six schools in six years to get a BA in Journalism? From Idaho.

The astute would have produced a Bachelors and two Masters in that time frame.

Palin switched colleges 6 times in 6 years

By NICHOLAS K. GERANIOS – Sep 4, 2008

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin seems to have switched colleges at least six times in six years, including two stints at the University of Idaho before graduating from there in 1987.

Federal privacy laws prohibit the schools from disclosing her grades, and none of the schools contacted by The Associated Press could say why she transferred. There was no indication any were contacted as part of the background investigation of Palin by presidential candidate John McCain's campaign.

"Our office was not contacted by anyone," said Tania Thompson, spokeswoman for the University of Idaho in Moscow.

Palin, the governor of Alaska, was born in Idaho. Her family moved when she was only a few months old to Alaska, where she was raised.

According to a biography — "Sarah" by Kaylene Johnson — Palin and three friends went to the University of Hawaii at Hilo after graduation from high school in Alaska in 1982. But they left after a few weeks because of the constant rain there, the book said.

The registrar at Hawaii-Hilo has no record that she ever enrolled, school officials said Thursday.

Palin, then known as Sarah Louise Heath, and a friend then traveled to Honolulu and enrolled at Hawaii Pacific University, a private, nonsectarian school. She attended only as a freshman during the fall of 1982, school spokeswoman Crystale Lopez said.

She was in the business administration program as a full-time student, Lopez said Thursday.

"We're trying to track down someone who knew her," Lopez added.

From Hawaii Pacific, Palin transferred to North Idaho College, a two-year school in Coeur d'Alene, about 30 miles east of Spokane. She attended the college as a general studies major for two semesters, in spring 1983 and fall 1983, spokeswoman Stacy Hudson said.

"We were not able to track down club affiliations or anything," Hudson said.

The school identified one of her professors but he did not remember her, Hudson said.

Prior to her selection by McCain, the North Idaho College Alumni Association notified Palin in June she would be the recipient of its 2008-2009 Distinguished Alumni of the Year Award.

From North Idaho College, Palin transferred 70 miles south to the University of Idaho, the state's flagship institution. She majored in journalism with an emphasis in broadcast news. She attended Idaho, whose mascot is the Vandals, from fall 1984 to spring 1985.

She then returned to Alaska to attend Matanuska-Susitna College in Palmer in fall 1985.

Then she returned to Idaho, for spring 1986, fall 1986 and spring 1987, when she graduated. Despite her journalism degree, she does not appear to have worked for the college newspaper or campus television station, school officials said. She worked briefly as a sportscaster for KTUU in Anchorage after she graduated college.

The Associated Press: Palin switched colleges 6 times in 6 years

McBear,
Kentucky

post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
I'm sorry, but if you still support Sarah Palin for VPOTUS after seeing this video excerpt, you have just defined yourself as a RWNJ GOP partisan hack.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in