post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude87 View Post
i love you guys for posting that....here is the actual interview with couric....i swear if palin gets into the white house i will move to another country

Video: Sarah Stays Taking A L: " I Have Foreign Policy Experience Because My Next Door Neighbor Is Russia!"
Did Katie Couric just get punked by Sarah Palin? That could not have been serious....

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Palin is not of the D.C. machine, she is so far from it she must appear a little lost in space. Do you want genuine change or not?
Genuine change could be sending Charles Manson to the White House. Change just for the sake of change isn't any better than perpetuating a failed status quo. Grow up.
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
Genuine change could be sending Charles Manson to the White House. Change just for the sake of change isn't any better than perpetuating a failed status quo. Grow up.
If he came as a Republican, he would have the complete support of bottomline1.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
If he came as a Republican, he would have the complete support of bottomline1.
That, is sadly, likely to be 100% accurate.

OUT OF MY PARTY!!!
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

^ http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-...ml#post2996998

post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Holy shit...totally blew past / forgot that.

Amazing how that guy's name keeps coming up while talking about the Republicans.
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 07:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Jayhawk, and Bottomfeeder1 you should really wipe your feces off. It doesn't look good for you.

there, fixed.

in political asylum
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Palin is not of the D.C. machine, she is so far from it she must appear a little lost in space. Do you want genuine change or not?
Those two sentences have nothing to do with each other.

There are plenty of very VERY smart savvy people that are capable of running in the bigs. She just isn't one of them. She might mature into one but the more she is interviewed the more she comes across as simple. And there is nothing wrong with simple. But simple is not part of the qualifications for Vice President or President. She can do very well in Regional politics, where the stakes are very low and the ramifications of bad decisions are usually restricted to a few Billion deficit or a ethics scandal or a set of laws that take some time to unwind. But nothing that will bankrupt the country or put us in global warfare.

We have one of those. He failed.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 11:20 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
You know, I think Palin is being gang fucked by the GOP. I feel a bit sorry for her after watching that video. I mean, literally, she must have been getting gang fucked in a closet for the last month to be so ill prepared for a question she has been begging for over the last month. She mentions this "I can see Russia from my State" line over and over. She has to know how stupid it sounds and that it would generate a question or two. What utter babbling nonsense! She even looks a little more disheveled, kind of like she has just been fucked by a closet full of elephants.

McCain must be working on the pity vote or something. Even Couric found it almost too difficult to stifle a laugh at one point. She managed and the camera cut to Palin to prevent her from giving her reaction away.

Palin is now going to have to go back to Alaska and return to being a hockey-mom, as the Alaskans are not going to be too interested in having a woman gang fucked by elephants and then laughed at by the world as their governor anymore. Pretty nasty, actually. McCain should be ashamed. Jim

Jim, Palin has been advised over Alaska by the husband so much that he sat in on official meetings she had about serious Alaskan State business, if he is not there advising her and whispering in her ear, she is lost, this is what McCain did not realize when he picked her, vetting is so important.........

post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 12:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
I don't know why this hasn't been jumped on. I find it interesting. In the Couric interview, Sarah! discusses Russia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah!
“It’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where — where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is — from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to … to our state,” she said.
Has anyone told Sarah! that Putin is not in power any longer [although the obvious puppet references are still allowed]

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in