Another 25 billion USD...PPPfffftttt pocket change. House clears $25bn for carmakers - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 09:46 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau View Post
Why bail out with our tax dollars for companies whose products no one wants is beyond me. This Government is heading down a wrong path, we cannot afford to continuously reward bad behaviors.
That is the next step, Our government will be buying all the union made, over priced, piece of shit cars that the public does not buy at the end of each model year.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 09:49 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
When I talk to one of the GM's at Toyota Manufacturing up the road in Georgetown, he says that between the base labor costs [around $25 per hour], plus overtime, plus benefits, his labor costs are within 10% of any Union shop.

The problem is in some of the pension funds which the 70s era management failed to fully fund when they were flush with cash and therefore have to tap current resources to pay for their part of pension and benefits to retirees.

Good news for the Big 2/3, those retirees are dieing off at record rates so the problem is being buried.
I have a friend of a friend who was a monkee once removed who said cars are for carbon foot print idiots.
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisound View Post
Our government know who is the foe and who is the friend.
You are a bigger dip shit than I thought. Our Government knows who is friend or foe?

My advise to you. Stop watching so much Hollywood movies, they are designed to bend reality and work best for those with low IQ.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I really sorry for you. When you think you are better than our government by your sense of judgment. One thing I observed that you cut off your email right around 6:00PM CDT and come back online at 9:00 AM CDT. It was the same in last 2 days. I guess you do not have a PC at home. Next time, watch you back, when you are online, you boss may give you a finger. I guess you get that anyway, otherwise you will not use that so often. This is like you have been abused, so you become abusive too. Proof to me my observation is incorrect and stay online from 6:30 to 9:30 PM in next 3 days so I will answer your wishes, otherwise I will not spend my valuable time for you senseless logic.
In your sense of logic, the lovely black boy, O'bama, should/will fire all chinese works for the government, give the job to the black boy with equivalent IQ as you, then our country will be in the right direction. Right !

500SEC 1984 retired at 192K
Porsche 928S GT 1984 (euro) retired at 243K
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:48 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
the lovely black boy, O'bama, should/will fire all chinese works for the government, give the job to the black boy with equivalent IQ as you, then our country will be in the right direction. Right !
Who is a racist here? Fucking dickhead.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I really sorry for you. When you think you are better than our government by your sense of judgment. One thing I observed that you cut off your email right around 6:00PM CDT and come back online at 9:00 AM CDT. It was the same in last 2 days. I guess you do not have a PC at home.
It is because I have a life. Unlike you, a troll. Do you even know what a troll is? Google it, Dipshit.

Quote:
Next time, watch you back, when you are online, you boss may give you a finger. I guess you get that anyway, otherwise you will not use that so often. This is like you have been abused, so you become abusive too. Proof to me my observation is incorrect and stay online from 6:30 to 9:30 PM in next 3 days so I will answer your wishes
If you are semi intelligent, you could have done an iptrace and see where I log in. And guess what? I telecommute when I am not traveling around the world for work. Stop pretending you know what I do. If you do, you are already a dead man. What a fucking idiot.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 11:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Look for my answer tonight.

500SEC 1984 retired at 192K
Porsche 928S GT 1984 (euro) retired at 243K
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
I'll try to find you some and brring them to ya tonight.
Oaakkaaay
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Putin is going to call and say that didn't work out to well for them...........

The Volga V12

What do you think this is ?
It is a good start unless the darn electrics start frying or electrocuting the occupant.
Quote:
The loans were originally authorised in an energy bill passed last December to finance the retooling of plants for more fuel-efficient vehicles, especially hybrid and electric cars. But they have become a crucial prop for Detroit carmakers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	201387  
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 04:01 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I told you the trend is for US $ to go lower but now it is on its short term rise because of recession fear. I agreed the word of 'its high' is incorrect. I should say " US$ is counter trended against Euro and other currencies from last few months " Expat, I respect you to discuss point in this manner.

Stop making excuses for your obvious fuckups, I answered above to what you wrote and now you want me to post again for your ignorance. It seems to happen to a lot..........You win though, I will stop replying to any of your posts since I do not want to waste my time in replying twice............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in