Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Breaking News ?

This is just a copy and paste I ran acrossed

Default Subject: Breaking News.....
Subject: Breaking News.....
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:43:11 -0400

Could make for an interesting October!! Surely our country could see right through this (I hope)!
And I hope it is all rumor. I have NOT checked it further than just reading it!!

Rumor at this point, but one I keep hearing about through different channels. Just for your info...

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 08:39 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Who is sick now? Biden or Obama agreeing to put the bitch and Billy on the ticket so they can stab his ass in the back as much as possible...........
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 08:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
I saw an article on the blogs that Sarah Palin will be dropping out shortly as photos have been discovered from her college days that are less than acceptable for her new position.

Lets spread this around too. Jim
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
I saw an article on the blogs that Sarah Palin will be dropping out shortly as photos have been discovered from her college days that are less than acceptable for her new position.

Lets spread this around too. Jim
They'll claim the photos were chopped.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 09:53 AM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I'm still waiting for Cheney to resign from the '04 ticket because of his bad heart.

This stupid shit happens every cycle.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 09:55 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Ah, tis but merely a dream that Clinton could be on the ticket. I could damn near vote against Obama just for that clear omission.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 10:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 1991 300 SE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Could make for an interesting October!! Surely our country could see right through this (I hope)!
And I hope it is all rumor. I have NOT checked it further than just reading it!!

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs – etc
More trash for the BWOT garbage can – etc.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 10:24 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
I'm still waiting for Cheney to resign from the '04 ticket because of his bad heart.

This stupid shit happens every cycle.
Breaking News:
I hear that Cheney is going to have a late run for the presidency to help heal and solidify the GOP together after the rumor that McCain admitted to Palin that he's a closet gay and would like her to wear a strap on whenever they had briefings at the White House.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 10:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve58 View Post
This is just a copy and paste I ran acrossed

Default Subject: Breaking News.....
Subject: Breaking News.....
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:43:11 -0400

Rumor at this point, but one I keep hearing about through different channels. Just for your info...

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. Generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the 'health problem' cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc

My guess is that JoeB will do to Palin what he did to a reporter yesterday, and that will be the excuse to toss him. I just want to see him tap Palin's chest, and tell her 'you need to work on your pecs'...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/20/us...nt&oref=slogin

Don't believe everything you think
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 12:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
The dem's are in Total Palin Panic mode!

My guess is that JoeB will do to Palin what he did to a reporter yesterday, and that will be the excuse to toss him. I just want to see him tap Palin's chest, and tell her 'you need to work on your pecs'...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/20/us...nt&oref=slogin
Um, where is the "panic mode"? All the polls are back in blue after their little 10 day red bump. McCain is showing himself to be more and more out of control, having no grasp of the economy, blaming Bush for policies HE supported as late as last month and unable to either listen or understand the Spanish Inquisition [much like Czechoslovakia and Iranians training Al Qaeda]. And Palin is simply HIDING.

I am not seeing any panic.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in