Why does McCain Hate America? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
Wow! It must have fallen off OR it was photoshopped out. Here is an AP photo, taken the same day that CLEARLY shows the pin. Note that Obama is wearing one in this pic, as well:
Yeppers, apparently one of the aides finally realized it was important. And no, it wasn't chopped out, the video from yesterday shows the same lack of pin when they came in.

So, Jay and Key, why did GI John decide it was important afterall. Just for the cameras since he has nothing to prove? [a point I agree with, by the way]

Remember, it was the weepublicans that made such a big deal out of wearing the pin and its ultimate importance. Focus, boys.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
I can't tell from the pic, which flag is on McCain's pin, Georgia or Israel?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I don't believe that is a flag pin. If you look closely, it seems to have a triangular shape. I'd bet it's a NYFD or similar pin that he got it from one of the First Responders he was glad-handing all day...

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:59 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,123
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Masonic?
DP is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
I don't believe that is a flag pin. If you look closely, it seems to have a triangular shape. I'd bet it's a NYFD or similar pin that he got it from one of the First Responders he was glad-handing all day...
So you are saying his aides actually failed him and he still doesn't have a flag pin.

Why does John McCain hate America? Is he selling out to Chinese and Saudi interests and this was a "condition"? After all he supported all the bills that handed them the keys to the country.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
So you are saying his aides actually failed him and he still doesn't have a flag pin.

Why does John McCain hate America? Is he selling out to Chinese and Saudi interests and this was a "condition"? After all he supported all the bills that handed them the keys to the country.
Maybe you missed my posts above bear, but MCCAIN DOESN'T NEED A PIN! No one questions his patriotism, but almost everyone questions Obambi's patriotism.

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Maybe you missed my posts above bear, but MCCAIN DOESN'T NEED A PIN! No one questions his patriotism, but almost everyone questions Obambi's patriotism.
Apparently you missed all of my posts on the subject in the past year or the tone of the original post in the thread. None of it is important. It is all superfluous.

Nobody needs a pin to show patriotism, no matter what their particular definition of the word is. It was the Republicans who made the big silliness of it. And no, "almost everyone" do not question Obama's patriotism. Just the Rove infested slime of the Republican campaign machine that can't compete on ISSUES.

That is the point. Get it?

And just as a point, while being a vet might show patriotism, being a POW unfortunately just shows bad luck. Using POW status for political gain is the ultimate in insults to those who didn't come back.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Apparently you missed all of my posts on the subject in the past year or the tone of the original post in the thread. None of it is important. It is all superfluous.

Nobody needs a pin to show patriotism, no matter what their particular definition of the word is. It was the Republicans who made the big silliness of it. And no, "almost everyone" do not question Obama's patriotism. Just the Rove infested slime of the Republican campaign machine that can't compete on ISSUES.

That is the point. Get it?

And just as a point, while being a vet might show patriotism, being a POW unfortunately just shows bad luck. Using POW status for political gain is the ultimate in insults to those who didn't come back.
It is only superfluous when it is your ox that is being gored.

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
I can't tell from the pic, which flag is on McCain's pin, Georgia or Israel?
Bird shit for the shitbird. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Maybe you missed my posts above bear, but MCCAIN DOESN'T NEED A PIN! No one questions his patriotism, but almost everyone questions Obambi's patriotism.
In his stressed out mind, where he lashes out at everyone around him in a fit of unleashed anger over trivia, like his wife commenting on his hair and getting a tongue lashing about being done up like a whore and then being called a cunt in front of media types, it is entirely possible McCain really holds America responsible for his experience at the Hanoi Hilton. He may just really hate America and be "getting back" now. I think "everyone" wonders about how his POW experience has warped his mind. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    McCain: "I really didn't love America until I was deprived of her company" Marsden Off-Topic 6 09-03-2008 12:36 PM
    NO WAY, NO HOW, NO McCAIN!!!! gqmagic Off-Topic 215 08-28-2008 04:48 PM
    Why Does General Pace, The Chairman of the JCS Hate America? JimSmith Off-Topic 33 02-27-2007 12:15 AM
    Why Does The Head of the GAO Hate America? JimSmith Off-Topic 7 10-28-2006 05:44 PM
    Does "I love America" really mean "I hate the rest of the world"? GeeS Off-Topic 26 12-06-2005 05:04 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome