Post Convention Election Poll - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

View Poll Results: Who will you cast your vote for?
Bob Barr 1 2.50%
John McCain 14 35.00%
Ralph Nader 3 7.50%
Barack Obama 17 42.50%
Other 3 7.50%
Undecided 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:12 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
^^^^I heard he ate a little white girl once, as an American Muslim living in the most populous Muslim country in the world, I cannot help but to wonder how she tasted............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
If I knew that they wouldn't be unknowns would they?. I can tell you that some of things I've read up on him have not come up in any debates and are not considered common knowledge about him.

The Obama File
So tell me Mr. "Democrat", how come you are always posting stuff from hysterical right wing web sites? "A Muslim by training". That's a fucking lie, which makes you a fucking liar, which isn't surprising, because you come here as a fucking lie. You never come here to discuss the issues, only your hatred for Obama as a man, like any far rightwing nut case. Your website is authored by Brent Bozell, one of the most vicious right wing haters who has a long history of authoring dis-information for American Fascists. How did you, as a "Democrat", get in bed with him? Fuck you and your lying bullshit, you hate-mongering piece of dog shit.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 09-10-2008 at 09:25 AM.
post #93 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:25 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
So tell me Mr. "Democrat", how come you are always posting stuff from hysterical right wing web sites? "A Muslim by training". That's a fucking lie, which makes you a fucking liar, which isn't surprising, because you come here as a fucking lie.

FTL, you got Destroyer all wrong, I can assure you that over here in Indonesia they train all young Muslims to eat little white girls..........
post #94 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
As the lone supporter of Bob Barr, I seem to be America's one true maverick. I am now losing to both "Other" and "Undecided".

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #95 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 10:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Barr needs a voice. Speak loudly.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #96 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

(Thread Starter)
He's making hay in some states. Upwards of 10-11% in NH...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #97 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
He's making hay in some states. Upwards of 10-11% in NH...
Any stats as to where he is pulling his votes? And is he on the ballot in all 50? Or 57 to appease our somewhat biased and confused friends.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #98 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

(Thread Starter)
Definitely not on 50 state ballots, AFAIK, his strongest showings are in NH and CO, though he may also make some noise in AZ. These guys got to get their shit together. I think part of the problem was that Barr's nomination in the first place was very contentious (translate into lack of support).

post #99 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Definitely not on 50 state ballots, AFAIK, his strongest showings are in NH and CO, though he may also make some noise in AZ. These guys got to get their shit together. I think part of the problem was that Barr's nomination in the first place was very contentious (translate into lack of support).
I am still seeing Ron Paul signs and decorated cars here. I have seen nothing for Barr.

I thought this was interesting

Barr Only Presidential Candidate on Texas Ballot — Bob Barr 2008

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #100 of 172 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
FTL, you got Destroyer all wrong, I can assure you that over here in Indonesia they train all young Muslims to eat little white girls..........
Well, not being trained as a Muslim, I found it a compelling instinct to eat little white girls when I was a young boy. And then when I met girls of any other color or ethnicity, I had the same base response. So, that is not likely anything dependent on "Muslim training." Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in