post #61 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
That was based on facts of the time. This is based on...nothing.

Unlike the mayor of a small Alaskan town who goes down to the Election office and signs her papers to file for intent to run for office, when a person decides to run for President, he or she has teams of lawyers that do that for them to insure that all the T's are crossed and I's dotted. Since states REQUIRE X forms, any registration and receipt of funds for that registration would insure that all appropriate documents were filed, in this case in all 50 States.
According to youhe has nothing to worry about then.
I'm mean you are the one who filed for him aren't you? By the way he may have filed in 57 states.

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
I know lets talk about the tits of a 17 yr old and how her mom didn't bring her up right cause she is pregnant.

That's the ticket we'll pick on the a VP candidates daughter, is this more to your licking ....no no liking/fondness?

It's a two way street, unless your a hypocrite
Well, I just don't think you will find that I have started any threads with the subject being the tits of a 17 year old, who is pregnant, regardless of whether or not her Mom brought her up to be in that condition.

But, now that you brought it up, it is a fact that she was appearing with some near unnaturally large breasts the other night, on national tv. That is not bullshit, it is a fact. Get your Tivo out and rerun Palin's speech. No one was picking on the kid, by the way, just noting that she has unusually large breasts, even for a pregnant woman.

And, now that you brought it up it is a valid political point to discuss and debate when Sarah Palin, as a Governor and now presumably as a VP candidate and VP if the GOP wins, and then likely President when McCain cracks in half tying his shoes, advocates and supports imposing "abstinence only" as the birth control method to be taught in public schools. Her own child is evidence the method doesn't work. She is an advocate, someone who pushes the method, yet she couldn't keep her own child from becoming pregnant at age 16 or 17 with this method. We all know kids depend on their parents for guidance, and when you offer a dead ended idea like "abstinence only" for birth control, I think you are subscribing to a very in-depth relationship with your teenage kid to keep them "on track." Big challenge. Not very successful. Bad grist for the public policy mill. Leads to failed policies. Unless you think Sarah Palin is advocating 16 and 17 year old girls becoming pregnant before they get out of high school and before they are married. In that case I think she is crazier than I originally gave her credit for, but I would have to say she has a good plan.

So, you sought to defend Sarah Palin's poor, pregnant, and publicly humiliated kid by spreading bullshit stories about Obama. No wonder you supported attacking Iraq after the 9-11 horror. You can't connect the logic dots all around you. If anyone is to blame for publicly humiliating her daughter, it is Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin put her daughter into this meat grinder, and, unfortunately, Sarah Palin's politics will keep her there because her daughter is the evidence her Christofacist policies on birth control don't work. Jim
post #63 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 10:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
According to youhe has nothing to worry about then.
You finally got it right.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #64 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsmbs View Post
so, you're saying hillary had a large repo following? grofl. thanks, i needed that.
If you think most voters really understand (or even care about) the political and philosophical distinctions between Hillary and Palin, I believe you're sadly mistaken. Republicans vote for Republicans because they're Republicans, black guys vote for black guys because they're black guys, and plenty of women will vote for a woman because she's a woman. I would guess that no more than 20% of American voters are well-informed and cast their votes based on issues that actually serve their best interests.

As an aside, I can't believe this moronic subject has now inspired 64 posts.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #65 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
As an aside, I can't believe this moronic subject has now inspired 64 posts.
Yeah, neither can I and I have posted a good number of those posts. What a shitty subject. I think that was my point. Jim
post #66 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 06:45 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
And that is the start of the slippery slope of swiftboating.
No. It's the slippery slope for Obama, being that he now has to answer each and every one of these allegations, regardless of their falsehoods/facts. He better have his shit together along with his rows of lawyers and political advisors, because one slip of the tongue and he'll find his presidential hopes dashed against a stone. That, my friend, is what the petitioner(s) are hoping for. A meltdown, ala Hillary.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #67 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 08:28 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
How many times did you contradict yourself in the above statements? What a hypocritical rambling idiot.
Your either for his right to file or you're not.

Between you and I, we both know just what kind of MAN you really are!
I do find pleasure in watching guys like you get all worked up in a TISSY when something negative is posted about your boy.
Why the personal insults? You haven't changed a bit from that poisonous bitter persona you once were
post #68 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 08:36 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
No. It's the slippery slope for Obama, being that he now has to answer each and every one of these allegations, regardless of their falsehoods/facts. He better have his shit together along with his rows of lawyers and political advisors, because one slip of the tongue and he'll find his presidential hopes dashed against a stone. That, my friend, is what the petitioner(s) are hoping for. A meltdown, ala Hillary.
Wait a minute, how is one supposed to go through life if he has to deal with every unfounded accusation out there? How would you like to have a letter from a court arrive one day and it states that someone is claiming your property as his? This shit happens all the time here in Baltimore specially if you're an elderly or a minority; do you know why?
post #69 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
I believe Obama has done exactly what was necessary to register as a candidate in nearly all 50 states. He was registered as a candidate in all but Florida and Michigan, I believe, maybe just Florida though. Anyway, there are several hundred million Americans. If they all bring individual suits on this subject against Obama, is it your contention he has to answer them all? If that were the case, I see lots of opportunity for a waste of money on both sides coming.

The guy needs to have his case either rejected out of hand, or he needs to bolster it with some facts. But I fail to see why Obama needs to address anything - his applications were approved in every state he filed. The guy's beef is with the election commissions in the various states that approved his application for not digging into the application to his satisfaction, apparently.

Jim
Well, smithee, it is a constitutional requirement to be a natural born citizen but the states have no obligation to enforce a federal requirement (remember immigration). The problem is that there is no Federal agency responsible for vetting citizenship of a candidate. Having said that, this suit is going nowhere.

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #70 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Well, I just don't think you will find that I have started any threads with the subject being the tits of a 17 year old, who is pregnant, regardless of whether or not her Mom brought her up to be in that condition.

But, now that you brought it up, it is a fact that she was appearing with some near unnaturally large breasts the other night, on national tv. That is not bullshit, it is a fact. Get your Tivo out and rerun Palin's speech. No one was picking on the kid, by the way, just noting that she has unusually large breasts, even for a pregnant woman.

And, now that you brought it up it is a valid political point to discuss and debate when Sarah Palin, as a Governor and now presumably as a VP candidate and VP if the GOP wins, and then likely President when McCain cracks in half tying his shoes, advocates and supports imposing "abstinence only" as the birth control method to be taught in public schools. Her own child is evidence the method doesn't work. She is an advocate, someone who pushes the method, yet she couldn't keep her own child from becoming pregnant at age 16 or 17 with this method. We all know kids depend on their parents for guidance, and when you offer a dead ended idea like "abstinence only" for birth control, I think you are subscribing to a very in-depth relationship with your teenage kid to keep them "on track." Big challenge. Not very successful. Bad grist for the public policy mill. Leads to failed policies. Unless you think Sarah Palin is advocating 16 and 17 year old girls becoming pregnant before they get out of high school and before they are married. In that case I think she is crazier than I originally gave her credit for, but I would have to say she has a good plan.

So, you sought to defend Sarah Palin's poor, pregnant, and publicly humiliated kid by spreading bullshit stories about Obama. No wonder you supported attacking Iraq after the 9-11 horror. You can't connect the logic dots all around you. If anyone is to blame for publicly humiliating her daughter, it is Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin put her daughter into this meat grinder, and, unfortunately, Sarah Palin's politics will keep her there because her daughter is the evidence her Christofacist policies on birth control don't work. Jim
I highlighted in bold all the facts you cited in your post above.

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in