Obama...U.S. Citizen???? - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
[QUOTE=JimSmith;3048547]Unlike you, I honor the principles of our Constitution and in this case the onus is on the accuser to provide evidence of wrongdoing, Is this not exactly what he is doing. I know it's hard for you to swallow when such things happen to the dems and is not directed at Bush

and not for Obama to list to some nut job's satisfaction, some answer to every question he can conjure, or postulate with innuendo and imagination. I don't see any actual evidence in his accusation, just a lot of bullshit typed up in legalese. What? You've made your mind up already?

But that probably counts as evidence for someone overly impressed with so many pages that, being so hard to actually read, must have been really hard to write,Are you for real with this statement? This coming from the guy who writes just so he can read what he has written!

so, of course they must be full of evidence. Like John Lennon's song, "must be good lookin' 'cause he's so hard to see...." the Multipurpose version of that line is "must be real evidence because its so hard to read."

Par for the course, attack the poster. There is a reason you're being called a hypocrite!

Jim

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
In the case of an 'allegation' of violation of the Constitutional requirements for POTUS laid out plainly, for all to see, it shouldn't be difficult for Obama to put these allegations to rest. After all, it IS his burden to prove he is a natural born U.S. citizen and that he does not have multiple citizenship, as forbidden in our Constitution. I doubt there is anything of substance here, BUT, what if?
Oh please, you're talking about jim's chosen one.
Maybe this is what he means by change, unless of course he meant biden for change.

reserved.
post #43 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 07:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
But you would love it nonetheless
Hell Yeah!

2005 Dodge RAM Daytona, Vortech Supercharged 11 sec '04 Mach 1 Mustang, 1999 Mustang Cobra convertible, 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
post #44 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 07:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
In the case of an 'allegation' of violation of the Constitutional requirements for POTUS laid out plainly, for all to see, it shouldn't be difficult for Obama to put these allegations to rest. After all, it IS his burden to prove he is a natural born U.S. citizen and that he does not have multiple citizenship, as forbidden in our Constitution. I doubt there is anything of substance here, BUT, what if?
I believe Obama has done exactly what was necessary to register as a candidate in nearly all 50 states. He was registered as a candidate in all but Florida and Michigan, I believe, maybe just Florida though. Anyway, there are several hundred million Americans. If they all bring individual suits on this subject against Obama, is it your contention he has to answer them all? If that were the case, I see lots of opportunity for a waste of money on both sides coming.

The guy needs to have his case either rejected out of hand, or he needs to bolster it with some facts. But I fail to see why Obama needs to address anything - his applications were approved in every state he filed. The guy's beef is with the election commissions in the various states that approved his application for not digging into the application to his satisfaction, apparently.

Jim
post #45 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 08:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Unlike you, I honor the principles of our Constitution and in this case the onus is on the accuser to provide evidence of wrongdoing,
Is this not exactly what he is doing. I know it's hard for you to swallow when such things happen to the dems and is not directed at Bush
Cite the evidence. Merely writing up a list of accusations falls a bit short of proof, even in civil court. Once he provides proof of his accusations, and an impartial judge determines whether there is merit to the accusations, the case is little more than a stunt.

Quote:
Quote:
and not for Obama to list to some nut job's satisfaction, some answer to every question he can conjure, or postulate with innuendo and imagination. I don't see any actual evidence in his accusation, just a lot of bullshit typed up in legalese.
What? You've made your mind up already?
Well, let's see. The election officials in 48 or 49 states where Obama registered as a candidate approved his application and citations for meeting the qualifications for running for President of the United States. A guy who is known for filing frivolous lawsuits has prepared a list of complaints. While they contain some details of his dismay, they offer no actual evidence. I am open to having a judge determine the validity of his complaint, and then directing to the appropriate agency to have the man's grievances addressed if the judgment is that his complaint is with any merit. So, I guess, unlike you who are peeing on the floor with such delight, it seems you actually have made up your mind. I am a disbeliever at this moment and will let the system run its course before I get worked up. In the mean time it is disappointing to see you still have only one option in your operating system to select when you see shit like this.

Quote:
Quote:
But that probably counts as evidence for someone overly impressed with so many pages that, being so hard to actually read, must have been really hard to write,
Are you for real with this statement? This coming from the guy who writes just so he can read what he has written!
Yes, I am for real. You see, you have shown your reading comprehension skills are lacking before, and with this question, again. That was written to express how you come across when you fail to actually read and comprehend documents or sentences that contain unfamiliar words. I think the word "evidence" is the one that you are stumbling on in the sentence above.

Quote:
Quote:
so, of course they must be full of evidence. Like John Lennon's song, "must be good lookin' 'cause he's so hard to see...." the Multipurpose version of that line is "must be real evidence because its so hard to read."
Par for the course, attack the poster. There is a reason you're being called a hypocrite!
Oh the delicate feelings of the poor poster have been damaged! Oh Lord! He posts gossip column grade trash and fails to command common courtesy in response! The shame! And how do I deal with the label "hypocrite?" I figure it came from some one who might actually be fucking himself with a barbed spear right now, so I really don't care. Especially when the "wounded poster" has done nothing to bolster the accusations he promulgated, and has really only succeeded in pointing out how easily he is amused by spending tax money addressing unsupported claims of injury, because it involves Obama being named the Democratic Party's nominee for President.

Jim[/QUOTE]
post #46 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 08:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Huh? What doesn't make sense? That someone who wants to vote for a woman might vote for a woman?
so, you're saying hillary had a large repo following? grofl. thanks, i needed that.

in political asylum
post #47 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Cite the evidence. Merely writing up a list of accusations falls a bit short of proof, even in civil court. Once he provides proof of his accusations, and an impartial judge determines whether there is merit to the accusations, the case is little more than a stunt.

Well, let's see. The election officials in 48 or 49 states where Obama registered as a candidate approved his application and citations for meeting the qualifications for running for President of the United States. A guy who is known for filing frivolous lawsuits has prepared a list of complaints. While they contain some details of his dismay, they offer no actual evidence. I am open to having a judge determine the validity of his complaint, and then directing to the appropriate agency to have the man's grievances addressed if the judgment is that his complaint is with any merit. So, I guess, unlike you who are peeing on the floor with such delight, it seems you actually have made up your mind. I am a disbeliever at this moment and will let the system run its course before I get worked up. In the mean time it is disappointing to see you still have only one option in your operating system to select when you see shit like this.

Yes, I am for real. You see, you have shown your reading comprehension skills are lacking before, and with this question, again. That was written to express how you come across when you fail to actually read and comprehend documents or sentences that contain unfamiliar words. I think the word "evidence" is the one that you are stumbling on in the sentence above.

Oh the delicate feelings of the poor poster have been damaged! Oh Lord! He posts gossip column grade trash and fails to command common courtesy in response! The shame! And how do I deal with the label "hypocrite?" I figure it came from some one who might actually be fucking himself with a barbed spear right now, so I really don't care. Especially when the "wounded poster" has done nothing to bolster the accusations he promulgated, and has really only succeeded in pointing out how easily he is amused by spending tax money addressing unsupported claims of injury, because it involves Obama being named the Democratic Party's nominee for President.

Jim
How many times did you contradict yourself in the above statements? What a hypocritical rambling idiot.
Your either for his right to file or you're not.

Between you and I, we both know just what kind of MAN you really are!
I do find pleasure in watching guys like you get all worked up in a TISSY when something negative is posted about your boy.

reserved.
post #48 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 08:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
jeez. osama hussein saddam already has. he filed the paperwork and got nominated and now he also has accepted. the burden of proof lies on the dumbass who filed the suit not the other way around. take "how law works 101" or something, eh?

in political asylum
post #49 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

multipurposeless, you do need some help with comprehension, it would seem.

in political asylum
post #50 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
How many times did you contradict yourself in the above statements? What a hypocritical rambling idiot.
Your either for his right to file or you're not.

Between you and I, we both know just what kind of MAN you really are!
I do find pleasure in watching guys like you get all worked up in a TISSY when something negative is posted about your boy.
Learn to read. I am for anyone's right to bring a suit against anyone who has harmed them. I am not for abuse of the system. You seem to have a unique inability to comprehend abuse of the system. In this case, until there is some proof provided that stands up in a court, this has to be put in context of who is filing the suit and their past record. A bit like "the boy who cried wolf," he has little credibility. But your gleeful support of the guy's contention, and your posting it here for your amusement seems to suggest you find humor in abusing the system we pay for with taxes, and solely because it is Obama who is the target of the fringe element's suit.

So, you either love America or you don't. You seem to be on the wrong side here, supporting the wasteful depletion of the nations resources fanning the flames of your anti-Obama arson attempts. That means more taxes to increase the number of courtrooms, judges and staffs, more lawyers, and all those drains on productivity. You really do hate America, putting what is good for America behind your petty self interests and cheap, gaudy, gossipy amusements. Pretty low.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in