BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Well, I really don't think any of THOSE were out of line, parent or not. You have to question why Palin decided to go into a National campaign with a "I want to overturn Roe v Wade" KNOWING her stance would be amplified by her very underaged and knocked up daughter. Besides a complete lack of experience, is she that naive? Nothing says hypocrisy quite that way. And the folks that DON'T want Palin's kind of politics/morals kind of BS intruding in our Government are sure going to point those hypocrisies out.

And we point out that McCain used a complete lack of judgment in picking her. If he truly did know ahead of time that her daughter was preggers then he is using and abusing Palin and her family mercilessly in an effort to win. THAT would be the outrage and shame. Winning at all costs.
You're not going to BS your way out of this one! Posting those pics was beneath even your low standards. I haven't heard Gov. Palin even mention Roe v Wade! Do you have a quote? Her strength, in having five children--one w/ Downs Syndrome--while holding elective office for 13 years; and that of her minor daughter, in deciding to have the child rather than abort it, show courage beyond anything you will ever exhibit of understand. We should all be applauding their courage and conviction. But instead you choose to disrespect them in the most obscene and obnoxious ways. Attacking Gov. Palin through her underage daughter is inexcusable!

Regarding your concern over here "complete lack of experience," I have to laugh. Compared to Obambi, Gov. Palin is a seasoned political professional! She has much better credentials to be President that does your boy, Obambi! She's held elective office for 13 years and is the most popular governor in the United States today! She is a regular person who most everyone can relate to and not a prissy elitist suburbanite like your boy, Obambi!!

And trying to push your lame behavior off onto John McCain is pethatic...

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
You're not going to BS your way out of this one! Posting those pics was beneath even your low standards. I haven't heard Gov. Palin even mention Roe v Wade! Do you have a quote? Her strength, in having five children--one w/ Downs Syndrome--while holding elective office for 13 years; and that of her minor daughter, in deciding to have the child rather than abort it, show courage beyond anything you will ever exhibit of understand. We should all be applauding their courage and conviction. But instead you choose to disrespect them in the most obscene and obnoxious ways. Attacking Gov. Palin through her underage daughter is inexcusable!

Regarding your concern over here "complete lack of experience," I have to laugh. Compared to Obambi, Gov. Palin is a seasoned political professional! She has much better credentials to be President that does your boy, Obambi! She's held elective office for 13 years and is the most popular governor in the United States today! She is a regular person who most everyone can relate to and not a prissy elitist suburbanite like your boy, Obambi!!

And trying to push your lame behavior off onto John McCain is pethatic...

I agree 110% with your Jay and I am appalled at this cartoon..............

post #83 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2013 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2011 Mazda 2, 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon (retired),1994 C280 (retired)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
She's held elective office for 13 years and is the most popular governor in the United States today!
Ohmigod! She's like, totally popular! She'll make an awesome prom queen!

The worst thing I can say about Sarah Palin is this- being a "seasoned political professional", she knows how brutal a bloodsport politics is, especially on the national level. Nothing, it seems, is beneath being used by either side's most cunning "strategists". She also knew her daughter was pregnant when she accepted the offer of being McCain's running mate. Say whatever you want about being pro life or pro choice. Say whatever you want about teaching abstinence before marriage or not. Palin knowingly exposed her teenaged daughter to this kind of brutal national scrutiny in order to further her own political career. How do you think that poor girl feels right now? Humiliated would be a good start. I wouldn't want to see any pregnant person in the state of mind that the poor girl is probably in right now.

You can spend time playing the blame game about who is responsible for setting the tone of political debate. But the tone was set long before Sarah Palin stepped onto the national stage. She's offered up her first born child (and unborn grandchild) to the political vultures who can't wait to chew her up and spit her out to earn a bump in the polls this week. And for a parent to do that to their child is so beneath contempt that it is completely indefensible.
post #84 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
One other question, why don't you have a similar reaction to the Ass Thread. I am assuming that most of those lasses come from parents. Most of their parents would be shocked to know that middle aged men are drawn to their pictures for prurient reasons. I would assume, from your post above that the Ass Thread would also draw this over-reaction.

But I have noted that your over-reaction tends to only come when the target is Weepublican. That's fishy.
That is the most lame attempt to excuse your inexcusable behavior I have ever seen! What the hell do those lovely young ladies in the ass thread have to do w/ this? No one is using them to put down their parents. They are there because they want to be, and for the life of me I can't see the comparison w/ your posting shit of that minor young lady to attack her mother. I know you're an expert at twisting and stretching things, but this is a new low for you. I enjoy seeing beautiful young ladies who put it out there--voluntarily--for everyone to see. There is absolutely NO contradiction!

And NO, I do not react just to attacks against Republicans. I would have the same, or even more reaction to you posting Photoshopped pics of Obambi's little girls having sex w/ their pet dogs. This goes WAY beyond partisan politics! Though I have noticed that Kookbergers cannot seem to tell the difference.

post #85 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:16 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
That is the most lame attempt to excuse your inexcusable behavior I have ever seen! What the hell do those lovely young ladies in the ass thread have to do w/ this? No one is using them to put down their parents. They are there because they want to be, and for the life of me I can't see the comparison w/ your posting shit of that minor young lady to attack her mother. I know you're an expert at twisting and stretching things, but this is a new low for you. I enjoy seeing beautiful young ladies who put it out there--voluntarily--for everyone to see. There is absolutely NO contradiction!

And NO, I do not react just to attacks against Republicans. I would have the same, or even more reaction to you posting Photoshopped pics of Obambi's little girls having sex w/ their pet dogs. This goes WAY beyond partisan politics! Though I have noticed that Kookbergers cannot seem to tell the difference.

Your knowledge of these photshopped pics is already suspect, confess Jay and the truth will set you free............
post #86 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
God help her the day she turns 18, if that's the criteria, because Jay was having a field day with all the Chelsea Clinton news earlier this year.
post #87 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Yes Jay, we all recall your strong condemnation of GW Bush and his asshole hatchet-man Karl Rove over the insidious and contemptible John McCain brown baby fiasco. I'm sure many voters were reminded of the incident yesterday, since Cindy McCain actually attended the GOP Convention with the brown baby in tow.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #88 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Yes Jay, we all recall your strong condemnation of GW Bush and his asshole hatchet-man Karl Rove over the insidious and contemptible John McCain brown baby fiasco. I'm sure many voters were reminded of the incident yesterday, since Cindy McCain actually attended the GOP Convention with the brown baby in tow.
What the hell are you talking about?
Attached Images

post #89 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
2000 - South Carolina -- Karl Rove.

A McCain staffer later quoted GW himself, saying "Sorry John, it's just politics" in reference to the incident as he passed McCain in a hallway.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #90 of 113 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 09:49 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
2000 - South Carolina -- Karl Rove.

A McCain staffer later quoted GW himself, as saying "Sorry John, it's just politics" in reference to the incident as he passed McCain in a hallway.

Why do you pick on Jay, you know damn well he does not remember these kinds of things..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in