Date registered: Feb 2005
Vehicle: 96 SL500, 97 E420,
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gqmagic
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
How much plastic surgery did that girl get anyway? She went from homely to hot in an awful hurry...
Homely girls only have one way to go, usually up (hot).

Girls that have it going on to young usually don't keep it together unless their heads on straight, I've seen examples of both.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Drew ?
post #13 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 12:06 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
How much plastic surgery did that girl get anyway? She went from homely to hot in an awful hurry...

You need to get laid............
post #14 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Hillary might have made a good VP, and it might have been a good ticket BUT the problem is Bill. He has proven in the past year not to be able to focus on tasks at hand and the last thing the campaign needs is a loose canon following Hillary around.

And the very last thing Obama needs is a Bill Clinton as VP Spouse. The amount of time required to keep him out of issues would be staggering.

In my opinion Bill is the only reason Hillary is not the VP choice.

I agree, Bill is the only reason Hillary was not seriously considered. Her speech, as another has noted, was good enough that had her campaign been similarly fashioned she would be the nominee. Which would still leave us with Bill as a potential problem. I am not convinced Hillary could be elected though, and not at all convinced her delight in fighting would be set aside to reach consensus and necessary compromise on vital issues to get them passed into law. The biggest advantage Barack Obama has is that he can resist the temptation to jump in the gutter and sling shit because he knows how hard it is later to clean the shit off everyone he needs to support him to get things done.

It is obvious McCain doesn't run his own campaign - he likely can't remember he is running until after breakfast every day - so how could he make decisions on policy when the very premise of a policy means you put decisions into a context that assesses where you are and compares it to where you want to be. If you can't recall where you are you can't very well set policy.

So, I thought Hillary was at her best. And Bill is still her weight to bear. Jim
post #15 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 04:21 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
^^^^^Hillary has been damned with Bill and damned without Bill, she dug her own hole....
post #16 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 06:35 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E300TD
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can any of you tell me which policied implemented solely by President Bush that you firmly oppose. Because honestly, I have serious concerns if Barack or Hillary were elected, and the catastrophic failure this country will become.

Have any of you considered how the government is going to provide people with socialized healthcare. Can you even begin to comprehend how many billions of dollars it is going to cost? Where do you think that money is going to come from? What do you think is going to happen to the quality of treatment that we have been receiving in this country. Am I the only one left who thinks that you deserve only what you work to achieve?

Why is the democratic party so willing to sabotage the economy by thinking that they have the right to expand government to control large corporations and tell them how much they should be able to profit?

How in the hell is Obama going to provide so much for the middle class by raising taxes, and increasing the cost for the corporations that employ the working class? If the corporations have higher costs, they are going to lower their wages. Are you people completely inept? Do you really think that we need more government to solve all of our problems?

God forbid we should hold ourselves(the individuals) accountable and actually work towards EARNING the American dream, we should just elect someone who will give it to us!!!
post #17 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 06:53 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
You need to get laid............
No, you need to open your eyes. That girl is slim, fit and fine -- and I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #18 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 07:03 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Drew ?
I would tap' em all, ooops wait, that's the same chick
post #19 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 07:06 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
No, you need to open your eyes. That girl is slim, fit and fine -- and I'm sure it wasn't cheap.
You still need to get out off that desert and have fun where civilization is (at least for a few days). You're too dedicated of a dad, you need a break
post #20 of 216 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 07:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Hillary might have made a good VP, and it might have been a good ticket BUT the problem is Bill. He has proven in the past year not to be able to focus on tasks at hand and the last thing the campaign needs is a loose canon following Hillary around.

And the very last thing Obama needs is a Bill Clinton as VP Spouse. The amount of time required to keep him out of issues would be staggering.

In my opinion Bill is the only reason Hillary is not the VP choice.
^+1

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in