Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
1. Work and general absenteeism from home had conspired to keep me from mowing my lawn.
2. Ten days of summer sunshine combined with evening showers ensured a thick lush thatch of rough surrounding my home.
3. A nearby lightning strike rendered my Verizon Fios Cable/Phone/Internet inoperable.
4. Nothing to do on Sunday, may as well cut the grass but first a couple of loads of clippings means the Fred Sanford Edition '88 Ford Ranger needs the entire driveway to get to the landfill so all other vehicles are moved to the front yard (no parking on the street).
5. While cutting the back yard with the mulching mower (nom nom nom), the Verizon guy shows up and parks in and BLOCKS THE NOW EMPTY DRIVEWAY!
Now I can't watch TV, call on my phone, hop on the internet OR CUT MY GRASS all due to Verizon.
Damn you Botnst! What coonass trickery is this?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?