Surely A Large Human
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
It's the drivers who don't pay attention who are the risk. Safe driving has nothing to do with speed, and has everything to do with awareness of your surroundings at all times.
1) Put the motherfucking phone down and look around you BEFORE moving.
2) Do AT LEAST the speed limit, if not more.
3) Figure out exactly where you're going BEFORE you get there. See rule #2.
4) Get out of the fast lane unless you're passing EVERYONE, you cocksuckers.
5) Anyone hauling a trailer of any kind (including truckers) who gets into the fast lane should be castrated and/or killed. End of story. You're not fast enough to be there, and when you make me get on the brakes, you make me use more fuel to get up to speed again, and it's bad for the environment. Fuckwad.
Sorry, I was just on an interstate road trip, and I'm still a little hot about it.