Uhhh . . . recipe?
1. Put hamburger patties on lit grill
2. Salt/pepper to taste
3. Pour a beverage into a frosty mug from your mini-keg
4. Monitor your grill for lots of smoke indicating the patties have caught on fire
5. If the patties/smoke do not catch on fire, at approximately 1/2 beverage, turn the patties over. Slather (I think it was the term I used) on some Show Me Barbeque sauce.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 as necessary until patties are done.
7. With patties still on grill, for those desiring to experience the new taste sensation at the Freeman house, spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of Tostitos Queso (medium) onto the patties.
8. Once the Queso begins to ooze off the patties, put them on buns (the bread kind, 1 bun for 1 patty).
I think I'll send this to Martha Stewart and Q.
You want a picture of the Queso or is there a Kroger nearby?