Tsk, tsk. You so quickly profess a practice you apparently disagree with.
I don't believe that the proposed change in DoJ rules will unnecessarily categorize, but will give us extra tools to identify and interrupt terrorist activity that could harm you and your family. We are not encamping people, but we ARE increasing our skills at identifying potential terrorist activity.
You should seriously examine what makes you so fearful of folks earnestly trying to protect you. ( in ways and places you can't protect yourself)...
1. You are a terrorist sympathizer or worse, one yourself.
2. You have unresolved adolescent issues with authority.
3. You naively believe that "we can all get along."
4. You lack a basic trust in others.
At the very least you should ask yourself, "Is what I profess really helpful in advancing protection of myself and my family from the efforts of those who are trying to kill us?" Your answer will tell you if you are a responsible adult in today's environment.
What a contradicting list!
1. I don't wear the flag, nor do I adorn my bumper with ribbons and religious slogans; I don't agree with the war we waged on Iraq and I despise AIPAC for bleeding us for causes that keep on giving terrorists a reason to come to our shores. I guess those core beliefs that I have make me a terrorist.
2. What authority? Yours?
3. Yes, WE CAN
4. Trust but verify, in your case who do you trust? Our government apparently as it's peeling away OUR RIGHTS for privacy, freedom of religion and oh being of another race that you apparently despise and would love to see them labeled as second class citizens. Your game is very clear, you're simply a racist ignorant wrapped in fake patriotism. You're the one with issues if you can't UNDERSTAND what the DOJ is doing. Trust you say, tsk tsk