1. Then you are speaking propaganda.
2. My great-great grandparents were killed by the turks. I do not hate turks.
3. Do you know why?
4. They have already done that.
5. Yes. My grandpa car was stollen by the germans but I do not expect nothing back.
6. History is in us. If you want to see the future learn your history and adapt.
8. Maybe to have a country of their own. US has done worst things then that and is still the best place on earth.
1. I don't think so. I'm speaking for the rights of my people. People as close as my own father, mother, grandparents, myself and my own children. We have the right to our own identity that was stolen by a patchwork of thugs with different ex-nationalities
because some outsiders who think it's OK just because it help their interests
2. My great great grandchildren will most likely forgive Israel, if they had American citizenship and they inherited the whiter looks in the family or whatever can make look not Arab and can start a new life anywhere on earth without prejudice.
3. I know. My mother's sister is married to a man who is a PLO member. He's a pharmacist and I don't know if he ever carried a gun. On the 3 occasions we were allowed a visa, both my parents would go under interrogation for that particular reason.
4. Done what? Gave land and money to Palestinians? Never heard of that. Ever! They did withdraw from Gaza.. thanks to Hamas. Resistance is effective, you know.
5. WWII? Had he only been a Jew?
He would've been given a fleet of Benzes and Porsches instead.
6. You want me to consider hundreds-of-centuries-old history and forget what happened to my own people and close family less than a century ago?
I'm more interested in recent history. It's more relevant.
7. So they have a right to come from wherever they come from and steal other people's life along with the land? Would you feel the same if it was your country
What the first European settlers did in North America is not the best model to copy and it'll never give legitimacy to what Israel does to Palestinians. The success of the US is a result of its people's hard work not because of its bloody early history.